• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
OP
OP
Dr. Monkey

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
Hi, friends!

Since SOME PEOPLE kill me on my BIRTHDAY, I hope you'll take this moment to listen to a special message!

WE NEED GAME REVIEWERS. Game reviewers are a huge part of our community and we need some of you to sign up! You'll have helpful guides on how to measure balance and how to consider whether or not a game will be fun and/or broken. If you're good at editing (for PMs), even better! But all games have two reviewers, so the work is shared. If you're interested, please contact Roytheone or Fireblend. You can work with experienced reviewers to get the hang of things.

I was really nervous my first review but it helps a lot as a player to see how games are built. Please help us out. We have games waiting!

spider

CLANG
On Break
Oct 23, 2017
Australia
Hi people, Sophie just DMed me to see if she can find where the mafia folks are (she used to play back when) so I'm just tagging her here so she can find y'all :)

Hope everyone's doing well and murderizing happily <3

o/

Fran

Oct 25, 2017
We have run out of replacements in Conpiracy Mafia 2 and we are in the need of one. If anyone is interested it would help us a lot.

Pedro

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Hey, Sophie, good to have you back!

Hope you're doing well, too, spider c:

Oct 26, 2017
I missed birthdays! Happy belated!

Hi, friends!

Since SOME PEOPLE kill me on my BIRTHDAY, I hope you'll take this moment to listen to a special message!

WE NEED GAME REVIEWERS. Game reviewers are a huge part of our community and we need some of you to sign up! You'll have helpful guides on how to measure balance and how to consider whether or not a game will be fun and/or broken. If you're good at editing (for PMs), even better! But all games have two reviewers, so the work is shared. If you're interested, please contact Roytheone or Fireblend. You can work with experienced reviewers to get the hang of things.

I was really nervous my first review but it helps a lot as a player to see how games are built. Please help us out. We have games waiting!
I would love to, but put me in the bucket of "nervous as hell." I feel it would be a good experience though and help me. If you need more, sign me up!

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
I would love to, but put me in the bucket of "nervous as hell." I feel it would be a good experience though and help me. If you need more, sign me up!
As someone who has a game which is waiting to find a reviewer, you are not alone in being nervous as hell, I have already gone from liking to hating everything about it.

And thanks for the birthday messages!

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
The important thing to remember about being a reviewer is you're not alone in the process. Two reviewers are assigned per game so you'll have another neutral party to help judge, and of course the game runner may advocate one way or the other and that's a give and take kind of relationship that you get better at pretty fast.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Since I've been making games, I'll considering becoming a reviewer for sure, I just want to get used to game running in general first. c:

Sophie

Oct 28, 2017
Thank you!

I only ever played one Mafia game with you guys, and that's a loooong time ago, so I'd have to start from scratch again with knowledge. :<

Fran

Oct 25, 2017
We need one more replacement for Conspiracy 2. If anyone is interested PM me or post here.

spider

CLANG
On Break
Oct 23, 2017
Australia
yes ninchan

it was :)

the game everyone really tried to be a princess and everyone was very polite

even the baddies were like, we shouldn't be killing

what princesses everyone was being

just absolute units

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
yes ninchan

it was :)

the game everyone really tried to be a princess and everyone was very polite

even the baddies were like, we shouldn't be killing

what princesses everyone was being

just absolute units
We had another game like that here. I forget what game tho. *memory bad*

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Just to gauge interest how many people would join in a Mini Mafia if we started sign ups soon(tm)?

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
With Conspiracy 2 having wrapped up we're going to start getting everything together for our Review Thread! Expect it to be up later in the weekend or at the very beginning of next week. :>

Once the review thread wraps up and we have everything settled we will start with our next Season! We're still seeing what games are done and ready to go so don't forget to put in your finishing touches for your game!

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
With Conspiracy 2 having wrapped up we're going to start getting everything together for our Review Thread! Expect it to be up later in the weekend or at the very beginning of next week. :>

Once the review thread wraps up and we have everything settled we will start with our next Season! We're still seeing what games are done and ready to go so don't forget to put in your finishing touches for your game!
Let's just bribe someone to blindly approve MGS. You said it was sorta kinda maybe okay, what's the worst that can happen.