• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
Then I got to do it :o

What do you recommend as support for them? I was debating whether I needed the clown for healing or if I could get by with the playing cards.
candy corn is your tank, wolfman is a real good damage dealer, pharaoh has a really good heal

clown is a good choice for early game because of the heal they have right from the get go, but late game I was candy corn, solar system, wolfman/hotdog (wolfman for boss fights, hot dog for all other fights)

you can switch out wolfman/hot dog for whoever you prefer, though, by the end of the game solar system and candy corn become a really good tag team

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Did somebody say mini mafia?

He/Him
UTC+1 (until the clocks go back, anyway)
Mini Mafia VI
he/him
UTC-4
death stranding
Welcome back you two! Glad to see you both :>
Put me last on the replacement list for Death Stranding. 3 more months and I'm a college grad, so I can only be that at this time.
Natiko helped me out immensely with returning to review my 2.0 design, so I'd like to show at least a little gratitude

He/him
UTC - 4
Death Stranding
A bit early but congrats, Tearable! The last 3 months will fly by and you'll be done faster than you think.
Pronoun: He/him
Time zone (UTC format):
  • From now until 6th of October: GMT+10/AEST
  • From 6th of October onwards: GMT+11/ADST
Game: Mini Mafia VI
Preferred nickname(s), if applicable: Brian
Welcome! Like the other's have said if you have any questions feel free to ask. We don't bite.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
candy corn is your tank, wolfman is a real good damage dealer, pharaoh has a really good heal

clown is a good choice for early game because of the heal they have right from the get go, but late game I was candy corn, solar system, wolfman/hotdog (wolfman for boss fights, hot dog for all other fights)

you can switch out wolfman/hot dog for whoever you prefer, though, by the end of the game solar system and candy corn become a really good tag team
Thanks for the tips then. I'll try those strats if I have trouble XD I just like relying on my old reliables (I almost always run the same team in these games) but it's worth a shot XD

Pedro

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Sounds like you've been leaving them alone enough as is
:c

This post is like the immersive sim fan experience in microcosm.
"Man i love immersive sims, i dont play them but i love them!"
:cc

Dishonored 2 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>literally anything in the Deus Ex verse
:ccc

I never asked for these replies.
(i need to play DXMD so I can learn new memes)

Last edited:

turmoil7

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
henk2nk85.png

Swamped

Oct 25, 2017
Dishonored 2 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>literally anything in the Deus Ex verse

:(

a9bdfc65170c84d94be22adc0d18773a.gif

Nah, I prefer Dishonored 2 too (great protagonist) but I prefer the cyberpunk atmosphere. So to me it's more like Dishonored > Deus Ex

Zippedpinhead

Oct 25, 2017
Sign me up as a potential replacement player, I'm busy at the moment but can usually swap in to better effect later on.

He
UTC -5

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
Could I get a link for fireblend's ISO tool?
Yes I could ask this in discord but gotta get to those 5 posts somehow

Ketkat

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
She/Her
UTC -4
Death Stranding

I've seen the trailers but I'm still not quite sure what Death Stranding is about! Hopefully there's no baby eating here