• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RetroMG

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
yWxsb6I.gif
Ctrl+S for next Image Mafia.
Pm me your email and we have a deal
Heck, for 50 cents, I'll PM you Sora's email.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Well some good news is that for the rest of the month I'll be working more normal hours for most of the three days I work, so it might give me more time to play when I get home at least. Playing while at work will be pretty hard unless I can time my breaks properly, but hey at least it's something!

tellNoel

Oct 26, 2017
We just need a few more players to begin.
A fun time is guaranteed!

Banner.jpg

Name: Heroes vs Villains 2
Gamerunners: Geno & Gorlak
Players: 28
Day/Night Cycle: 48/24
Complexity: Bastard
After the events of the first Heroes Vs. Villains game, the world lived in peace. Not long after however, 2 ancient evils reawakened, and have since put the world in a state of chaos. With the heroes painted into a corner. All hope seems lost, will they be able to defeat these beings and save their universe? Or die trying? Find out in Heroes Vs. Villains 2

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
You should just put me in. Sure, I reviewed it and know the design, but does that matter here?

this is a joke

Geno

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
Thessaloniki
Bless you Natiko, I asked cabot if we can begin with 3 replacements, but since Monkey is here, Monkey is that possible or do we have to wait another?

Geno

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
Thessaloniki
I got permission to begin, but we do still do need replacements so I will ping the OT once every 1-2 days in the hopes of people showing up.

Cat

Oct 25, 2017
US
I've been following the last few Mafia threads. I haven't played in ages, but I do have experience on Harvest Moon Otaku in the mid-2000s.

Geno

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
Thessaloniki
Great, we should be ready now! Although I started playing cards so I'll make the thread and send pms a bit later, assuming the roster is made soon.

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
Just putting this out into the world - once the roster is finalized, if you're on the replacement list and didn't play in the original and really want to play in this one let me know before role PMs go out and I'll see about waitlisting myself for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.