• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Banner.jpg

Name: Heroes vs Villains 2
Gamerunners: Geno & Gorlak
Players: 28
Day/Night Cycle: 48/24
Complexity: Bastard

source.gif

May I will sign up again this ti-

( ._.);;;;;;;

Fran

Oct 25, 2017
It's was someone not playing the game. I thought it was the easier way to put it.

But if it's disrepectful I'm sorry. I didn't meant it to be.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
I don't think Blarg would mind having been an NPC-type character. Or we could call him a guest.

Y'all, don't give Sorian anything. And don't let anyone lick you.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
I miss Blarg.

Remember in MafiEra when I asked him if he'd ever played LiS, and he told me he watched a Let's Play and enjoyed it's aesthetic, and then the next day he changed his avatar to look like Chloe?
iqRC8et.png
Fun times.

malus

Oct 30, 2017
Sign me up as well for HvV2

he/him
CEST (UTC+2)

Band rehearsal starts again this week so I will probably miss some day ends/starts but should be fine otherwise.

Oct 27, 2017
Re: best Day Start/End time for HvV2

It would be great, if everyone who signed up so far could fill out this very short survey (which I totally did not steal from monkey). Most importantly if none of three closely related options fits your needs, tell us which time would. Thank you very much

Alexem

Oct 27, 2017
Essex, UK
I remember trying to keep pace with HvV while speccing it - that was enough of a challenge for me! For all those braving HvV 2, good luck and have fun.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
You can't steal from monkey, the whole point of academia is to enlarge the understanding of the community, so all published items are intended for fair use.

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
is this ep from the new series? i don't recognize the title
Can you even call yourself a Twilight Zone fan if you don't know this highly acclaimed episode?!

I just didn't want to publicly say the actual theme of the next one - not sure if that's being withheld as a surprise.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Can you even call yourself a Twilight Zone fan if you don't know this highly acclaimed episode?!

I just didn't want to publicly say the actual theme of the next one - not sure if that's being withheld as a surprise.

If someone paypals me 50 cents, I'll reveal the name now.

Fireblend

Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
Maybe, but i was skipping games til signups for a game that was in the works for next go round. So I got a better chance of getting in. 🥺 Maybe it wasTwilight zone iirc?

Dr. Monkey is tz in the next group of games? 🤔
There's definitely another TZ game since I'm reviewing it and the review is nearly complete. It's just not titled "Twilight Zone: Spooktacular Boogtacular" or anything.
Oh! I see it now. It's still in progress though, so Zeke should be ok signing up for HvV2 now? Someone from the scheduling team confirm this for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.