• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muffin

Oct 26, 2017
He/Him
CEST

tenor.gif

Terraforce

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I'll tag a few people that seemed interested in playing, sorry if I tagged anyone that didn't actually want to play. (Lol you guys are fast, had to delete Tearable and Fanto from the list)
Verelios
Fran
Terraforce
Stuart444
Muffin
nin
weemadarthur
NeonBorealis
lokiduck

If we get desperate I might invite people that seemed to enjoy the first one.
RIP I wish but classes are starting for me literally just as this game starts. Guess I'll spectate and wait for HvV3(5).

Geno

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
Thessaloniki
I guess I'll tag the people from 1 now since it's not that many, since Fandorin and Brazil already signed up.

faircure
Crimson
SweetNicole
Natiko
Stantastic

Again sorry if I tagged anyone that didn't want to play or if I forgot anyone. I'd tag Include too but I think she left Era(Same for Faircure now that I checked, damn :( )

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
I guess I'll tag the people from 1 now since it's not that many, since Fandorin and Brazil already signed up.

faircure
Crimson
SweetNicole
Natiko
Stantastic

Again sorry if I tagged anyone that didn't want to play or if I forgot anyone. I'd tag Include too but I think she left Era(Same for Faircure now that I checked, damn :( )
I'm supposed to be retired after the ugliness of Love Boat 3's ending, but I'm keeping an eye on sign-ups and have stayed out of modchat for now just in case we're short. Thanks for the tag.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
I've heard the tales, I'm well aware of what I'm getting myself into lol.

Zippedpinhead

Oct 25, 2017
Sign me up for the game for whatever spot is left.

He/Him
Normally GMT-5 However, if we start next week I am in (GMT+9)

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
I wanted to sign up but I'm not really sure at this point with my schedule (EOD will be when I'm working three days of the week) but... why the fuck not, I'm almost done reading the first game (got like 20 pages to go) so I want to experience this craziness for myself even if it takes away all my free time

she
PST
Ms. Bird, loki

If there is no room I will gladly be a replacement. It still means I have to keep up with the thread, but that's fine.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.