• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Pedro

Pedro

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
People who signed up for Image Mafia (Fantomas , Terraforce , Z-Beat , Rynam , Maolfunction , CaptainNuevo , Sawneeks , Verelios , cabot , nin , Dr. Monkey , RetroMG , Ty4on ):

Seeing how more people want to participate in it than I planned for, I am willing to change the open setup from 2d3 (a 9-player one) to C9++ which was used in all previous Mini Mafias (a 13-player one); that way, more people can have fun with the gimmick.
But I know that even though the day phases will only be 24h long, increasing the roster means it will be a slightly longer game, and some of you may have been hoping for something shorter.

So please let me know what you think of this proposal, if you like it or dislike it, or don't mind either way or the other. You can do it here or in PMs or on Discord, whatever; i would like to hear your thoughts.

Last edited:

CaptainNuevo

Mascot Maniac
Oct 25, 2017
People who signed up for Image Mafia (Fantomas , Terraforce , Z-Beat , Rynam , Maolfunction , CaptainNuevo , Sawneeks , Verelios , cabot , nin , Dr. Monkey , RetroMG , Ty4on ):

Seeing how more people want to participate in it than I planned for, I am willing to change the open setup from 2d3 (a 9-player one) to C9++ which was used in all previous Mini Mafias (a 13-player one); that way, more people can have fun with the gimmick.
But I know that even though the day phases will only be 24h long, increasing the roster means it will be a slightly longer game, and some of you may have been hoping for something shorter.

So please let me know what you think of this proposal, if you like it or dislike it, or don't mind either way or the other. You can do it here or in PMs or on Discord, whatever; i would like to hear your thoughts.
giphy.gif

Terraforce

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017

tenor.gif

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017

giphy.gif

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
WHO DID NOT TELL ME ABOUT LIFE IS STRANGE MAFIA

WHO

WHO DIDN'T WANT THIS SMOKE FROM THE UNDEFEATED
zkL13Bw.gif

I said I wasn't going to post anything but gifs until after the gif game, but I am already planning a Before the Storm Mafia just so you know, and I will be sure to tag you for that when it happens! :)

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017

lUDX1HO.gif

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

giphy.gif

RetroMG

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

cVbWl4P.gif

Maolfunction

Oct 27, 2017

giphy.webp

cabot

Oct 25, 2017
Glasgow, Scotland

giphy.gif

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017

I like that :) thank you Pedro

Fairy Godmother

Backward compatible
Oct 27, 2017
New friends, NeonBorealis , Queen Kong , Olinad ! Would any of you be interested in the 2 games we're offering right now? Both are simple and short games, and hopefully will be very funny c:

Also, 100ppp me missed this but thanks, Tearable, for putting the sign-up post on a new page!
Thanks for the invitation. I'm busy at the moment but I'll find time to join another game soon.

Rynam

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017

tenor.gif

RetroMG

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Oh sure. The one time im not signing up for a game retro suddenly wants to play again.

Real talk, I mentioned during Gif Mafia Red/Blue how I was kind of jealous of the people who got to play in that game, because it looked really, really fun. So Pedro asked me if I would be willing to play in an eventual Gif Mafia Yellow, and I promised him that whenever that became a reality, I would sign up. (I thought my life would be less crazy when that happened. It's not. It's actually crazier.)

So the takeaway here is that if you want to play in a game with me in the future, you just need to give me about nine months notice and make me promise to play.*

*Don't actually do this.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not fussed about game size. I do want to say that tomorrow I'm driving all day so I just hope for a Sunday start.

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

giphy.gif

However, this does mean we need 2 more sign ups before we can begin! Once we have those we will be good to go. :>

If you go to 13 the sign ups for HVV2 also go behind right? I don't mind just making sure.
Just a bit, yeah. Once both these games end then sign ups for HvV2 can start.

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Fireblend Will get ONUW up and running shortly!

rect4148.png

Final ONUW XV Roster:
1. turmoil7 - GMT-3 - he/him
2. Apopheniac - EST - he/him
3. Lone_Prodigy - EST - he/him
4. TearablePuns - EST - he/him
5. Faddy - UTC+1 - he/him
6. Alexem - UTC+1 - he/him
7. Stuart444 - BST - he/him
8. Ynnek7 - EST - he/him
9. malus - UTC+2 - he/him
10. Funky Dude Sparks - CDT - he/him
11. Fran - GMT-3 - he/him
12. TheChuggernaut - CST - he/him

We still just need one more player for Image Mafia to begin!!

CaptainNuevo

Mascot Maniac
Oct 25, 2017

rect4148.png

Final ONUW XV Roster:
8. Ynnek7 - EST - he/him

Lemme talk to Steve.

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017

rect4148.png

Final ONUW XV Roster:
8. Ynnek7 - EST - he/him

Hmm, I wonder who could play. Fireblend Got any ideas?

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Pedro

52mTNqX.gif

Final Image Mafia Yellow Roster:
1. Geno - UTC - he/him
2. Terraforce - EST - he/him
3. Fantomas - CDT - he/him
4. Rynam - CEST - he/him
5. Maolfunction - PST - he/him
6. CaptainNeuvo - PST - he/him
7. Sawneeks - PST - she/her
8. Verelios - EST - he/him
9. cabot - UTC+1 - he/him
10. nin - GMT+1 - he/him [nin]
11. Dr. Monkey - EST - she/her
12. RetroMG - PDT - he/him [Retro]
13. Ty4on - CEST - he/him

Replacements:
1. Fireblend - GMT-6 - he/him
2. Z-Beat - PST - he/him

Muffin

Oct 26, 2017
Is there a plan already for around when HvV2 is gonna be? I need a flashy game for my grand return after entering work life.

tellNoel

Oct 26, 2017
From what Geno's told me, HvV2 is a standard game with all vanilla roles except one role cop whose purpose is to investigate a player nightly to try and find another pr

Status
Not open for further replies.