• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tellNoel

Oct 26, 2017
AS A REMINDER

52mTNqX.gif

Gif by Pedro

Players: 9
Gamerunner: Pedro
Design: 2d3, a normal and open setup. You can find more about how it works here.
Day/Night length: 24h/24h

rect4148.png

Image by Fireblend

Players: 12
Gamerunner: Fireblend
Complexity: ONUW

Oct 27, 2017
My favorite Pokemon list:
Puppetmon -Etemon - Metal Greymon - Machinedramon - Apocalymon - Kabuterimon.
wtf, I can see why somebody would like Puppetmon. Even Apocalymon (who just a vampire). And Machinedramon is a cool looking robo-dinosaur for kids.
But Metal Greymon? That's the weakest and dumbest greymon version there is. Skullgreymon was awesome. Wargreymon is sick. Greymon is cooler than Metal Greymon. Geno get your shit straight.

And how can you even name Kabuterimon. So lame. I'm not sure I can run a game with you anymore.

#WereGarurumonalltheway.

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Everyone welcome to true and only master of gif usage
giphy.gif

nin
he/him
gmt+1
giphy.gif

i know its been a while since did a good old fashioned obama game,but this is important for our very country we live in.
giphy.gif

Be exited and happy that the master himself is back

giphy.gif

Thank you for all the support and money i have recieved from you.
I cannot wait for the game to start. Until then
giphy.gif

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Probably wont make the cut but i still wanted to post those obama gifs :P

Geno

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
Thessaloniki
wtf, I can see why somebody would like Puppetmon. Even Apocalymon (who just a vampire). And Machinedramon is a cool looking robo-dinosaur for kids.
But Metal Greymon? That's the weakest and dumbest greymon version there is. Skullgreymon was awesome. Wargreymon is sick. Greymon is cooler than Metal Greymon. Geno get your shit straight.

And how can you even name Kabuterimon. So lame. I'm not sure I can run a game with you anymore.

#WereGarurumonalltheway.
Here's my reasoning: Nostalgia, there's a reason I didn't mention a single non Gen 1 Digimon. Metal Greymon is the one who defeated Etemon and I liked the transformation design a lot. Kabuterimon because I liked Izzy so I also liked his Digimon naturally.

OP
OP
Pedro

Pedro

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Imagine that the werewolf on febe's logo is the silhouette of a Weregarurumon and he's howling because people only like his older brother, Metalgarurumon.

Terraforce

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
My favorite Pokemon list:
Puppetmon
Etemon
Metal Greymon
Machinedramon
Apocalymon
Kabuterimon.
075.jpg

If that makes him feel better I don't like either, fuck garurumon and his trainer who I forget the name of.
yeah, Matt was kind of a dick. and he played the harmonica too many times tbh
This is the first time I've felt touched today. #FuckMatt
Nevermind I take it back. Y'all need to watch Digimon beyond Adventure. This is shameful behavior.

OP
OP
Pedro

Pedro

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
New friends, NeonBorealis , Queen Kong , Olinad ! Would any of you be interested in the 2 games we're offering right now? Both are simple and short games, and hopefully will be very funny c:

Also, 100ppp me missed this but thanks, Tearable, for putting the sign-up post on a new page!

OP
OP
Pedro

Pedro

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Priority still decides who will play so please keep signing up to the games if y'all are interested, friends.

RetroMG

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
You ever make a promise and then realize you're not sure you can keep it?

q5ZyXuC.gif

Let's see if I remember how to do this.

RetroMG
Gif Mafia Yellow
He/him
Nickname: Retro
PDT

Pedro This is very likely going to be a very bad idea, but a promise is a promise :)

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
You ever make a promise and then realize you're not sure you can keep it?

q5ZyXuC.gif

Let's see if I remember how to do this.

RetroMG
Gif Mafia Yellow
He/him
Nickname: Retro
PDT

Pedro This is very likely going to be a very bad idea, but a promise is a promise :)

Damn. The King himself returns. I cannot wait to cheer for you mate!

Status
Not open for further replies.