• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SalvaPot

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
you know what to do
PUI7BaS.png
d7b.png

SalvaPot

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
i need to sit down and watch bobobo at some point, i've seen a dozen episodes or so and it's a really fun show. I've only seeked through all of the episodes to make the chapter cuts for the upcoming SD-BD.
I loved the show, all dubs are amazing. It would make a crazy mafia game too, and you won't need to watch the show to get it because its nonsense anyway!

Fran

Oct 25, 2017
I just realized that the banner says "999". Are we getting another Nonary based game?

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
Salva, a bunch of folks changed their names when we migrated. Don't think more than a couple have since then.

RetroMG

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

Pedro

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
simon says please join my game, swampie! (any game is fine (but really, simon says (jk, as long as you're here i'm happy (😉))))

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
yessss we are getting so close

We need like 9 more peoples to start and we still have more than a day to go!

Lone_Prodigy

Oct 25, 2017
I can mentor. How hard can it be?

I'm being scum-read, what do I do?
Say nothing.

I'm still being scum-read, what do I do?
Say nothing.

I'm getting policy lynched for inactivity, what do I do?
Say nothing.

I didn't make the minimum post requirement and got replaced. It's all your fault!
You didn't get lynched, though.

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks. I wanted to spec Simon Says but i can always catch up later if i end up not having the time or the headspace.

Again, what Nat says ^

Once you're dead (if you get lynched or NK'd) you can always go on replacement list for the other game or go directly to spec thread to comment on both games :)

CaptainNuevo

Mascot Maniac
Oct 25, 2017
Games are starting up again? That's cool. I'm just gonna sit this one out... again :( have fun though everyone I miss it!

OP
OP
Sawneeks

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Oh hell yeah Brazil's game, I've been waiting a while for this.
almost missed this going through lol. if you want in on a game you'll have to use the sign up format from the front page. we only ask because it's really easy to miss posts like these D:

I remember when I had time to play Mafia 😔
ah yes, back in ye old days. come sit with me, tearable. we can reminisce together. ;;

though give me about 4 months and my degree and i'll be back in. i'll have more free time without school...

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
Wait, someone was working on a mafia game based on the wire or another television property weren't they?

Pedro

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I have definitely heard "the wire mafia" before, but can't remember who said it.
i can tell you that no one is working on such a game right now, so it must have been nothing but an idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.