• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
"This week is a bit of a special episode. We only have two members to discuss HvV"

[50 minutes of pleasantries and talk of digivices ensues]

"Well, I know we usually end these episodes with some votes but seeing as there are only two of us, this will be the first time we have to end in a draw."

L_P: "Actually, I vote for Sorian"

"Oh"
Close, but he would actually break it up into multiple small phrases to make sure he hits his quota at the last second.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Close, but he would actually break it up into multiple small phrases to make sure he hits his quota at the last second.

He was locked inside of muffin during the whole podcast, he didn't have to make quota.

tenor.gif

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
Listening to a contracted game of mafia as a podcast would be interesting.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
Hello, fine MafiEra people. I am here to interrupt our regularly scheduled jokes and also signups to say: the next phase of my research project with my co-author (who is not a member here) is ready to launch. This is a survey meant to compare demographic information from amateur game design communities (like ours) with results from the International Game Developers Association's Developer Satisfaction survey. Ours is a much shortened version (takes approximately 7 minutes to complete) and is completely optional in every way - as in don't feel like you have to take it and if at any time you don't want to answer questions, don't. But if you do want to, great. We will be reporting out on this survey (which is going to two other communities) in October at a conference.

Here is the survey, which begins with information you may need about being a participant. In short version: this has been approved by the review board at my university, and no individual profile data will be examined, so no single participant will be identifiable. We are only looking at aggregate data. As you may know, we have previously published on this project (with another article forthcoming this year), and if you are interested in learning more, please contact me.

If you want to discuss any aspect of this research, please do not reply here; please message me here or on discord, or use the email address provided within the survey on the first page.

turmoil7

Community Resettler - Shinra Employee
Oct 25, 2017
Is that aimed at game designers or can rank and file players answer too?

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Monkey and I can't podcast together, we would just talk over each other and say the same thing.

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017
As a heads up. Once the rosters are released I will be immediately rolling the game and sending PMs.

Assuming everyone confirms, I aim to start the game tomorrow at 2200 UTC.

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Oh and that Sophia tips thingy is pretty good. Recommend.

Except for the roleclaiming. Everyone roleclaim at start of day 1. You know you want to.

#NotMafia

Hecht

Pushin’ me down, pushin’ me down, pushin’ me down
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
Monkey and I can't podcast together, we would just talk over each other and say the same thing.
please, you'd do all the talking and monkey would just sit there and nod in agreement, saying "yeah that makes sense, despite the millions of more likely scenarios I choose to believe you wholeheartedly without reservation"

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
ROSTERS ROSTERS ROSTERS (I will update the early posts later)

1. [m] BronsonLee EST
  2. [m] saenima GMT
  3. [m] Kopite GMT+8
  4. [m] FluxWaveZ EST
  5. [f] empressdonna GMT
  6. [m] Zippedpinhead CDT
  7. [f] Apollo EST
  8. [m] VereliosEST
  9. [m] NatikoEST

Mini
  1. [m] Vincent Alexander GMT-6 - new
  2. [m] Olinad GMT-8 - new
  3. [m] WhySoDevious GMT-6
  4. [they] Aeleus GMT
  5. [m] Kyanrute GMT+2
  6. [f] Dr. Monkey EST
  7. [-] Sorian MST
  8. [m] Muffin GMT+1
  9. [m] Godfather CST
  10. [f] Kitsunelaine GMT+13
  11. [m] Fantomas CST
  12. [-] Swamped EST
  13. [m] Lone_Prodigy EST
Replacements
  1. [m] StanleyPalmtree GMT+13
  2. [m] Z-Beat PST
  3. [m] KalorGMT
  4. [m] TheChuggernaut CST
  5. [m] malus GMT+1

Mini gamerunners - please contact your players to ask if they want pronouns to match costumes or what they want to use with the costumes. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.