• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
Current plan is to not play again until after I do LiS Mafia. So... probably not going to play at all this year.

3/5 so far yes, but the two losses were me as Town and being there at end game doing my best to help Scum win. So they kind of hurt lol.

Well I hope you change your mind but I also hope to see you in spec threads. :)

Also will be happy to play in LiS Mafia :D

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
Current plan is to not play again until after I do LiS Mafia. So... probably not going to play at all this year.

3/5 so far yes, but the two losses were me as Town and being there at end game doing my best to help Scum win. So they kind of hurt lol.
Well I hope you reconsider over the course of the next couple seasons. Bad losses happen, but 3/5 is pretty good. You're on pace with Monkey and I. Take some time, I've taken a couple breaks myself at points, but don't force yourself not to play when you start seeing games pop up that you think will be fun.

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
With MafiEra done we're just getting the final touches ready for our usual Review Thread which should be up later this week by the latest. Once that has run its' we'll be on our way to the next Season and a shiny, brand new OT! Just keep an eye out here if you're looking to join in the fun.

The next two games will be by the lovely Pedro and my young padawan, Brazil . Treat them nice, they will be deciding and handling your future mafia fates. :>

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
Brazil about to awaken to the dark side of game running
giphy.gif

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
With MafiEra done we're just getting the final touches ready for our usual Review Thread which should be up later this week by the latest. Once that has run its' we'll be on our way to the next Season and a shiny, brand new OT! Just keep an eye out here if you're looking to join in the fun.

The next two games will be by the lovely Pedro and my young padawan, Brazil . Treat them nice, they will be deciding and handling your future mafia fates. :>
<3 <3 <3

Brazil about to awaken to the dark side of game running
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
Very sad I won't get to check out the games but I've been laying all the OM duties at my brethren's feet a bit much lately. I'll be around to help behind the scenes for them though.

Pedro

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
<3
<3 <3

---

Starting now, I will be taking suggestions for a banner and a title for our new OT! As you can see above, Brazil's game has something to do with a mansion, and mine, with someone named "Simon"... You will get a better idea of what those 2 games are as time goes on, but feel free to make suggestions based on them, or Mafia in general!

You can drop suggestions here or send me them through PMs. And I'll be asking this a few more times over the next few days to make sure everyone saw it and gave their idea 👋

Pedro

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Ah, and...

hy5VadX.jpg

ZzborX8.gif

UdF96Sm.gif

bandeira-brasil-imagem-animada-0019.gif

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
Starting now, I will be taking suggestions for a banner and a title for our new OT! As you can see above, Brazil's game has something to do with a mansion, and mine, with someone named "Simon"... You will get a better idea of what those 2 games are as time goes on, but feel free to make suggestions based on them, or Mafia in general!

You can drop suggestions here or send me them through PMs. And I'll be asking this a few more times over the next few days to make sure everyone saw it and gave their idea 👋
To add on to this: my game is simply called The Mansion Mafia.

Every player who signs up will receive an invitation to partake in the mysteries of the titular mansion while assuming the roles of curious characters who each have a big secret to hide.

I hope you'll enjoy it :)