• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 42

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 24, 2017
42.jpg

OP
OP
Dr. Monkey

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
Well, it'll be a minute until the next game, unfortunately. We're wrapping a season now and then we have a brief period of review before we launch the EXCITING NEW GAMES we have planned.

Never Forever

Jan 22, 2019
Wow, things sure have changed a lot... and yet it simultaneously seems like nothing has changed at all haha

It makes me super happy to see that this community is still going strong!

Never Forever

Jan 22, 2019
That's a name we haven't seen in a long while! It's great to see you again, NF 👋

How are you doing?

Yeah, I'm pretty good. Life has been real hectic but I got my BA and then my MA, hoping to do a PhD in the future but for now taking some time out! I've been thinking of mafia a fair bit in the past week and found you guys here, it's been super fun to read along with what's currently going on and made me feel nostalgic for when I was reading Animal Crossing/Star Wars and had a ton of theories

OP
OP
Dr. Monkey

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, I'm pretty good. Life has been real hectic but I got my BA and then my MA, hoping to do a PhD in the future but for now taking some time out! I've been thinking of mafia a fair bit in the past week and found you guys here, it's been super fun to read along with what's currently going on and made me feel nostalgic for when I was reading Animal Crossing/Star Wars and had a ton of theories
yay, let's continue to increase the graduate student collective!
Nice to meet you.

tellNoel

Oct 26, 2017
Congrats to the Blargonauts and Pizza lover.
The after party will be held at Chuck E Cheese starting 8pm EST tonight but everyone will leave at 830 to be home to play KH3 at 9.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Don't think I'll be playing again for a long time.

Sorry if I hurt anyone's feelings.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
So I clicked on that player sheet and two statements:

1) Does it know who entered the sheet or did it just happen to have me selected? Was one of you looking me up?

2) I was scrolling through the games and I can say straight out, I do not remember/believe that I played in Pineapple Pizza or Persona. Like, I know those games existed but I do not remember being involved at all.

Also lol @ my role distribution, only been vanilla 14.3% of the time.

Fanto buddy, you're fine. I don't think you hurt anyone's feeling and we all enjoy playing with you.

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
So I clicked on that player sheet and two statements:

1) Does it know who entered the sheet or did it just happen to have me selected? Was one of you looking me up?

2) I was scrolling through the games and I can say straight out, I do not remember/believe that I played in Pineapple Pizza or Persona. Like, I know those games existed but I do not remember being involved at all.

Also lol @ my role distribution, only been vanilla 14.3% of the time.

Fanto buddy, you're fine. I don't think you hurt anyone's feeling and we all enjoy playing with you.
I don't remember you in PPM but that game was traumatic for me so I'm not surprised. I know you were in Persona because it was my first game and I didn't realize Mafia could talk prior to day start so you instantly town read me (I was a neutral that completely screwed..someone over. Fran maybe?). It was a fun game to start out on.

Fireblend

Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
I want it to be known that thanks to getting my pizza my winrate is once again > 50%. According to the pattern I'm scheduled to lose the next 2 games I play, so sorry in advance to those aligned with me.

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017

Just spec the next game or two if you want. Everyone needs a break every once in a while :)

Looking at the player data, you do have a 60% win rate and you do tend to last til later in the game (apart from that one time) so I'd say you're doing alright!

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Just spec the next game or two if you want. Everyone needs a break every once in a while :)

Looking at the player data, you do have a 60% win rate and you do tend to last til later in the game (apart from that one time) so I'd say you're doing alright!
Current plan is to not play again until after I do LiS Mafia. So... probably not going to play at all this year.

3/5 so far yes, but the two losses were me as Town and being there at end game doing my best to help Scum win. So they kind of hurt lol.