• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

The Bear

Forest Animal
Oct 25, 2017
And now, for the season-ender...

Dear MafiEra community, this is your captain speaking: It has come to my attention that Blargonaut has found an access to a time machine, and has recruited bunch of versions of themselves across time and space! He claims to be planning to rewrite the past and future of this community to his liking, and even worse, to steal my cookies! We simply have to stop him!

Gf5IPkF.jpg

MafiEra Mafia, by Grizzly! Thanks to Faddy for the banner.
Game is 27 players, phases are 48/24, except for Day 1, which is slightly longer. Details to come.

Sign-ups will run for 72 hours (or until full) and a spot has been reserved for Blarg if he appears because, I mean... look at the game. Anyway, you know the drill. Name, preferred pronouns, timezone, game or replacements. Priority is in effect.

Quoting for new page

CoolestSpot

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Dear MafiEra community, this is your captain speaking: It has come to my attention that Blargonaut has found an access to a time machine, and has recruited bunch of versions of themselves across time and space! He claims to be planning to rewrite the past and future of this community to his liking, and even worse, to steal my cookies! We simply have to stop him!

Gf5IPkF.jpg

Game is 27 players, phases are 48/24, except for Day 1, which is slightly longer. Details to come.

Sign-ups will run for 72 hours (or until full) and a spot has been reserved for Blarg if he appears because, I mean... look at the game. Anyway, you know the drill. Name, preferred pronouns, timezone, game or replacements. Priority is in effect.

I got this.

Coolestspot
He/Him/Sexy Mofo
Mango scented
4'5"
Big dick energy without the big dick
Favorite food pizza with applesauce on top 🍕
Hugh Grant wins me over every time

Pedro

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I got this.

Coolestspot
He/Him/Sexy Mofo
Mango scented
4'5"

You did all that and forgot your timezone.
Our sign-up forms aren't supposed to be funny, we just want to know y'all timezones and pronouns so we can all respect each other during games.

tellNoel

Oct 26, 2017
I want to play in this game but I know I won't be able to give it full attention because of my schedule this spring semester 😕

OP
OP
Dr. Monkey

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
THIS IS GONNA BE GOOD

Signups go for about 18 more hours, folks - then we'll post the final roster.

absolutbro

Oct 25, 2017
what is the estimated start date anyway? I'm hoping to be home from PA before this game starts (I go home Friday 4Jan)

Pedro

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
thanks to y'all i watched the first ep of The Good Place.
i already like Kristen Bell, but looks like Chidi will be the one to get the most laughs out of me 😂

CeeCee

Oct 25, 2017
If we start Sunday, I'll be inactive for the first 36 hours or so. That's not me being unhelpful, I'll be on a plane :P

Will provide standard regular pro gameplay content after that tho.

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Nin
He
Gmt +1

I mean it's an era game, like RetroMG said, I cannot not play in it. Or at least sign up.
:)

DCPat

Oct 28, 2017
How are the sign-up looks looking?

I don't really have time so I'd like to spec, but if needed I can hang low on the replacement list.

OP
OP
Dr. Monkey

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
I got this.

Coolestspot
He/Him/Sexy Mofo
Mango scented
4'5"
I'm in. But only if I can wear my hat.
I need y'all's sign up information, please and thank you.

Just a note to everyone - we don't assume pronouns and we need the timezone! Even for veterans.

ETA: StanleyPalmtree what is your goddamned actual timezone designation

Last edited:

SalvaPot

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

Gf5IPkF.jpg

Let me know if you need a replacement.

The Bear

Forest Animal
Oct 25, 2017
The sign-ups for the game are now closed

You can still sign up to be a replacement! Roster and other info is coming later today.

OP
OP
Dr. Monkey

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
FYI, as we prepare the final roster - due to demand, some people have been bumped, as per usual. It is not personal. We are sorry. It happens and it sucks. We are implementing the new rule about people who replace in gaining priority for a future game, to foster willing replacements.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
I wasn't expecting to get in, but now that Pirate Bae signed up, I am very sad that I won't get in. :(

OP
OP
Dr. Monkey

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
I do want to encourage people to hang out as replacements. We will likely need several in a game this size, and while I know not getting into a highly anticipated game can be disappointing af, being a replacement and saving the day is great.

Maybe something we should consider for the future is a way to keep spec possible for potential replacements.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
My only issue with being on the replacement list, is that for me personally, I will probably explode if I can't talk to anyone about the game while it's going on lol. But that's just a me thing.

The Bear

Forest Animal
Oct 25, 2017
MafiEra Mafia - Player Roster

1. [m] ShadowSwordMaster - CST - NEW
2. [they] Zubz - EST
3. [m] Brazil - GMT-3
4. [m] Blargonaut - GMT-3
5. [f] Pirate Bae - UTC+4.30
6. [m] Fran - GMT-3
7. [m] Sorian - MST
8. [m] cabot - GMT
9. [m] StanleyPalmtree
10. [m] Fireblend - GMT-6
11. [m] Terraforce - GMT-5
12. [m] FluxWaveZ - GMT-5
13. [m] Kawl - CST
14. [m] rac - GMT-5
15. [m] Natiko - GMT-5
16. [m] malus - UTC+1
17. [m] turmoil7 - GMT-3
18. [f] KetKat - EST
19. [m] Fandorin - GMT-3
20. [m] Kyanrute - UTC+2
21. [f] Dr. Monkey - GMT-5
22. [f] Sophia - GMT-5
23. [m] TheChuggernaut - CST
24. [m] Giant Panda - EST
25. [m] Faddy - UTC
26. [m] AbsolutBro - GMT-5
27. [m] Geno - UTC

Replacements:

1. CCS
2. [m] Fantomas - CST
3. [m] nin - GMT+1
4. [m] Apopheniac - GMT-5
5. [m] Kalor - GMT
6. [f] Sawneeks - PST
7. [m] Lone_Prodigy - EST
8. Swamped
9. [m] EzekelRAGE - CST
10. SalvaPot
11. CoolestSpot
12. [f] Faircure - EST

Game Begins In:
6o7em0c2g6

I'll try to get game thread open, and role PMs out ASAP. Maybe today, but might won't go until tomorrow.

Last edited:

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I'll stay on the replacement list. I will be keeping up with the thread 100% and am ready to enter at any moment.