• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 25, 2017
Hey, would anyone be interested in helping out with building a Red Dead Redemption 2 mafia? Could use a second opinion and I don't super know what I'm doing with balance and all that

RetroMG

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Grizzly is one of the best Mafia designers\balancers I know. If he's offering to help you, I would highly suggest you take him up on it. :)

Bronx-Man

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
After how fun Gif was, I've decided I'm back....but only for minigames like that one. Between work and classes, I just don't have enough time in the day to fully commit myself to big Mafia games. Little ones where nights are only 24h and the rosters ain't big? I can do that perfectly.

Android Sophia

The Absolute Sword
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
After how fun Gif was, I've decided I'm back....but only for minigames like that one. Between work and classes, I just don't have enough time in the day to fully commit myself to big Mafia games. Little ones where nights are only 24h and the rosters ain't big? I can do that perfectly.

Welcome back! :D

I hear ya on the classes thing. Come March I'll be too busy to play myself x.x

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
Happy holidays everyone. I love our community and everyone in it. I can't wait to see what's in store for 2019!

oreomunsta

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The real gift is the time we spend (lynching) each other :)

Happy Holidays everyone!! Hopefully in 2019 I'll be able to join in and ruin some more games lol

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays to everyone.

Hope everyone has a good end of year and start of the next year :D

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas everyone!! Hope you all have a wonderful time!

With all the Gif games over (congrats to the winning teams!) we're going to wait a little bit before bringing in the last game of the Season. Sign ups for it will start next week and will run longer than normal because of the holidays.

Love you all <3

The Bear

Forest Animal
Oct 25, 2017
TimeTravel.jpg

Soon...

Rover

Oct 25, 2017
Happy Holidays, everyone.

I got Werewolf Legacy for Christmas and I would really like to try running it online in our community in 2019.

If you don't know what Werewolf Legacy is, it's basically a campaign-style series of games where rules evolve and events happen throughout the course of the campaign based on the decisions players make. This one is supposed to have quite a few branching paths.

The campaign is 16 games long and supports up to 16 players (but players can drop in and out between games, and player count can vary). The games are supposed to be live and take 30-60 minutes each, but I would figure out a way to adapt it to online play. With that said, if we end up doing it on a forum you should expect brisker games about 1-2 weeks long.

Overall, I think it would be a really cool event to join whether you're old or new.

Anybody interested?

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Honestly, I'm always down for Mafia at this point, of any kind, so yeah I'm in lol.

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017
Merry Christmas everyone!

Really enjoyed playing mafia this year. Played loads of games, ran my own one and had a blast doing it. Looking forward to coming back to games refreshed in 2019.

Lots of love to everyone XOX

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Happy Holidays, everyone.

I got Werewolf Legacy for Christmas and I would really like to try running it online in our community in 2019.

If you don't know what Werewolf Legacy is, it's basically a campaign-style series of games where rules evolve and events happen throughout the course of the campaign based on the decisions players make. This one is supposed to have quite a few branching paths.

The campaign is 16 games long and supports up to 16 players (but players can drop in and out between games, and player count can vary). The games are supposed to be live and take 30-60 minutes each, but I would figure out a way to adapt it to online play. With that said, if we end up doing it on a forum you should expect brisker games about 1-2 weeks long.

Overall, I think it would be a really cool event to join whether you're old or new.

Anybody interested?
Would very much be down for this, sounds like a blast.

OP
OP
Dr. Monkey

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas everyone!! Hope you all have a wonderful time!

With all the Gif games over (congrats to the winning teams!) we're going to wait a little bit before bringing in the last game of the Season. Sign ups for it will start next week and will run longer than normal because of the holidays.

Love you all <3
It's going to be VERY EXCITING, though.

And I'd be in for a legacy werewolf!

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
I'd be in for Werewolf Legacy.
Merry Christmas everyone!

Really enjoyed playing mafia this year. Played loads of games, ran my own one and had a blast doing it. Looking forward to coming back to games refreshed in 2019.

Lots of love to everyone XOX
Follow-up game when? Then I can actually play in it.

OP
OP
Dr. Monkey

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
We're looking at some short games for next season, too! So if anyone wants to run a mini or something else short, please message me, Sneeks, or melonface - we're starting to put the schedule together.

OP
OP
Dr. Monkey

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
Also, head's up, folks - I know some people were sitting on designs because we had a big backlog, but after next season, we'll be lower again, so if you had some ideas shelved, maybe start dusting them off around March/April.