• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

aerie

wonky
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
I think it's great, and I'd love for us to do more of these in the future. So let's stay positive and have fun with it to keep that a possibility.

Hecht

Too damn tired
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
I like it, and I haven't played a Gears game since 1 lol

AlexBasch

Oct 27, 2017
Hey, I absolutely meant it, my job basically is supported by marketing deals and advertising sales, why would I be mad about MS paying some cash to promote their game that you can test for like $2 bucks LMAO.

I mean, it's ugly as fuck, but I didn't know you did this for free and some folks like it, whatever. Carry on.

Megatron

Oct 27, 2017
I love it. You don't need to do these often, but PLEASE do a Dreamcast logo on 9/9! 20th anniversary!

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It would be nice if it was at least through next week or something. One week with a changed logo isn't going to kill people. Looks really good too. Changing the logo for major releases is a fun idea. Shouldn't be overused though.

Japanmanx3

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta, GA
I see you mods

Lm8gHmn.gif

Lol

Relix

Oct 25, 2017
I like them. It hurts no one and it's fun, and a nod to what this site is: games People that don't like them have miserable lives I guess. Just ignore them.

SalvaPot

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
We should make a thread where users can submit their logos and the date they would like it to be used, it can be a nice cute little thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.