• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Moogle

Top Mog
Oct 27, 2017

giphy.gif

krazen

Oct 27, 2017
Gentrified Brooklyn
Say it to my face, pussy! Meet me on the corner of Flatbush and Atlantic at 5 outside the Shake Shack and lets settle this like men!

Honestly if I see these in the wild they will regret it! Not on some beef shit, but on some "Yo, i need to pick your brain on how your life got you to this point" ; completely friendly but amazed.

Addi

Oct 25, 2017
Most likely someone who was banned, they have the fashion sense of an Era member.

PanzerKraken

Nov 1, 2017
It's amazing how that other forum is obsessed with Era. How most threads turn into "oh what does Era thing?!"

They are so bothered by this forum

OnanieBomb

Oct 25, 2017
Say it to my face, pussy! Meet me on the corner of Flatbush and Atlantic at 5 outside the Shake Shack and lets settle this like men!

Honestly if I see these in the wild they will regret it! Not on some beef shit, but on some "Yo, i need to pick your brain on how your life got you to this point" ; completely friendly but amazed.

I'll meet you there u little bitch, but only to enjoy some shake shack together and have a nice chat about video games

Trey

Oct 25, 2017
i will say this forum isn't any more self righteous than most any other community on the internet, but that's not exactly a high bar

elbageluno

Alt Account
Banned
Feb 4, 2022
Its true. All of it. Also lol at the person who said the only people who get banned here are the ones that actually say stupid things lol.