• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 28, 2017
I bought quest 64. The nights of taunting n64 owners back in 1998 and i finally own a copy. Aol Antagonist was good times.

esxQS8y.jpg

Xeteh

Oct 27, 2017
I guess you just have so much money that you're struggling to find things to spend it on?

Jave

Oct 30, 2017
Chile
Yeah I remember renting this. I didn't have a Memory Pack so I had to make every time I turn on the console count.

But I remember being astonished at how unfinished the game felt.

cgatto

Feb 9, 2018
Canada
The biggest "excited I got a new RPG for Christmas and then I turned it on and was immediately sad" game ever.

unicornKnight

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 27, 2017
Athens, Greece
Great game, thought it was just me at first, then I realized it was actually good and people who played it loved it. But it's a meme now to shit on it.

Feb 24, 2018
Wait they trademarked the word Quest?! That still baffles me that you are able to trademark common and old words like that at all (that really needs to be corrected) but was no one else allowed to use Quest because of this game?

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
I bought, played through and enjoyed this game back in the day before I knew any better. In my nostalgic mind grats op! Have fun and find all the elements!

Starwing

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 31, 2018
My aunt had a copy of this game but we never found a save file on there when we played it. A quick playthrough of it revealed why. It seems you'll enjoy it though, so more power to you.

Tailzo

Oct 27, 2017
As for n64 rpgs..., I bought Ogre Battle 64 while I was in Japan, even if I do not have an n64. I guess that's weird too.

Footos22

Oct 25, 2017
I remember buying this just because the cover was awesome. It was terrible. I did the same for unlimited saga on the ps2, I learnt my lesson.

6410_front.jpg

Calvarok

Oct 26, 2017
i just watched a bit of gameplay and this game looks dope. got a very tech demoey feel with the seamless transitions out of fights and the "real time" movement in combat but it all seems cool and like it works

JCH!

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Tenerife
Wait, is this game some kind of meme or something? I remember getting it as a kid and kinda enjoying it?