• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
No he's mine.

Whenever someone asks me what's wrong I usually just say I'm tired and they assume I meant physically tired so they tell me to take a nap. I'm mentally tired. The naps don't help. I get like a 10 minute reprieve between the time when I wake up and when I'm fully awake.

OP
OP
Pirate Bae

Pirate Bae

Edelgard Feet Appreciator
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
??
1391242_714302568582958_1894535257_n.jpg

My doggo
Why haven't you showed me more pics before now??????

Deleted member 3876

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sorry, just three of my babbees for now: Rosie, Kolbie, and Daisy. The two older ones (Dogwood and Coco) are grumpy when cameras are brought out. :P

Dogwood and Coco are father and son, respectively. Both belonged to my step-uncle before he passed. Dogwood is mostly blind and has arthritis but he still gets around okay. Coco is just a grumpy butt.

Rosie and Daisy are cute but mean as hell to strangers. Kolbie is a big baby.

EEsNUtf.jpg
IeQxYfK.jpg
KSf0mo0.jpg

fengshuifever

Oct 25, 2017
Congrats! ...still need to send my Switch in for repairs, missing out on all the good exclusives suck.

Doom impression please!

Thanks! Man that seems quick, what happened to it?
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Fengyboy movin on up. I also want to hear how DOOM is on Switch.

RIGHT!? About damn time haha

I'm getting it Monday after next (first paycheck) so it'll be late late impressions but it'll be from a real Doom Expert™.....I've finished that game too many times.

AcridMeat

Oct 26, 2017
I like both a lot. I grew up in apartments so cats were what we had. In doing so I prefer them much more now to live with, since I appreciate they can be independent.

Also dog nuts creep me out. To clarify, those that pamper to the extreme and live to serve their dogs.

Deleted member 3876

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
And that has...what to do with pics? Is it like a "here's me now before I lose X amount of weight" thing? It's still early and my brain is like nah, no thinky.

sabrina

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
newport beach, CA
No. Consistently one of the resolutions is spend more time fishing. But who even has a fishing reel? So someone usually makes a list of good reels to pick from, and she called it reel pick january. So every year since we celebrate reel pick january by posting our reel picks. A lot of times the pick is the same pick used the year before.

Bufbaf

Don't F5!
Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg, Germany
No. Consistently one of the resolutions is spend more time fishing. But who even has a fishing reel? So someone usually makes a list of good reels to pick from, and she called it reel pick january. So every year since we celebrate reel pick january by posting our reel picks. A lot of times the pick is the same pick used the year before.
I love all of you.

Oct 27, 2017

I missed you so much

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Get a bunch of master baiters and seamen together on a boat and just make a day of it.

AHS ends again on Tuesday and Punisher's gonna fill the void on Friday, but once I binge that I'll be out of shows again.