• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
Welcome back Red.

My local grocery store is shutting down. This made me a tiny bit sad. I didn't realize how much the people who worked there were part of my daily routine.

Fliesen

Oct 25, 2017
so i made this cake over the last few days...
i'm kinda proud.

py4RFxH.jpg

xjqc4zs.jpg

Carrot cake with pecans, with chocolate buttercream between the layers throughout one half, cream cheese frosting in the other, covered in cream cheese frosting and coconut, ears made from LAYERS UPON LAYERS of melted white chocolate.

we had a huge easter brunch with friends ... went on a 10 mile run shortly after, can't really decide which was worse: Having to poop really really bad, or constantly feeling like i'd need to throw up in the nearest bush :(

cognizant

Dec 19, 2017
People eating in public is probably my biggest peeve

I'm waiting for a train, and a lady is eating fried chicken next to me

AASRRRYGGGHGGGTTTHY GF FTTT

EDIT: I had to get up and walk away, was gonna be sick.

Last edited:

cognizant

Dec 19, 2017
I should have clarified, eating hot food on public transport. Does my head in, bleh!

Anyway. Hope you're all having a jolly Easter. No work till Tuesday, wooh!

Oct 25, 2017
I completely forgot too. I guess because I'm not planning on making a big dinner for it this year.

I'm drinking the blood of Christ rn at any rate.

Deleted member 8861

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I finished NieR Automata an hour ago and I'm still feeling weird(ly empty).

The very end was incredible, but there's a particular point in the late game that made my engagement and emotional investment go *snip*. Perhaps it was a bad idea to binge the back half of the game in a single sitting and that's why it didn't work on me (or because I watched *that* cutscene in daylight), but anyway I came off the experience feeling somewhat... bemused almost, and certainly empty.

OP
OP
Pirate Bae

Pirate Bae

Edelgard Feet Appreciator
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
??
my leg hurts someone please cut it off

also hi i haven't been around much but I got off the flightline now I hand out tools all day and do inspections on equipment it's kinda easy and great

OP
OP
Pirate Bae

Pirate Bae

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
??
Got into a car wreck today. I'm fine. Car is totaled though, my knee hurts and I have whiplash from the seatbelt.

I was making a left turn and this big SUV didn't notice the red light and blew through the intersection and hit me on the corner. Spun into the opposite lane. Everyone is ok, his daughter was scared and I'm pissed that I probably have to get a new car but it is what it is.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Got into a car wreck today. I'm fine. Car is totaled though, my knee hurts and I have whiplash from the seatbelt.

I was making a left turn and this big SUV didn't notice the red light and blew through the intersection and hit me on the corner. Spun into the opposite lane. Everyone is ok, his daughter was scared and I'm pissed that I probably have to get a new car but it is what it is.
Holy fuck dude, that sounds scary as shit. Glad you're ok at least, fuck.

Fliesen

Oct 25, 2017

Glad you're okay!

If the pain in your knee doesn't get better, please take it seriously. Friend of mine got into a car crash and he ignored the shoulder pain (that wasn't too bad, but didn't get better...) and eventually had to get surgery, followed by weeks of physical therapy to regain mobility in his shoulder.

People often ignore specific injuries because of the whole "well, i was in a car crash, of course EVERYTHING hurts right now..." and "I'm just glad i'm still alive" situation.

Jeezum fuck, I'm glad you made it out of that alright.

And take Fliesen's advice if the pain is recurrent; something small now can become a major problem later if left unchecked.

Had some stiffness in my left leg for months after getting T-boned at a blind intersection late one night many years ago - if my car didn't have a metal frame I'd have lost the leg for sure.

Sheng Long

Oct 27, 2017
Earth

Main thing is you are okay.

Sir Guts

Use of alt account
Oct 26, 2017
Fam, I need a good video downloader app for iPhoneX. For fuck sake they all stopped working :(

OP
OP
Pirate Bae

Pirate Bae

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
??
Other driver is now saying the accident is my fault

Fuck you, I hope you get your small dick stuck in your zipper

FUME5

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Other driver is now saying the accident is my fault

Fuck you, I hope you get your small dick stuck in your zipper

That's going to be hard to prove since he ran a red light and hit you while you were turning, and the damage to your car backs that up.

Didn't get the numbers of any witnesses on the scene?

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
Well back from my ban. And I guess I didn't secure my Instant Pot well enough and it just exploded all over my kitchen. Took an hour to clean up. So that was my night. Chicken Tikka Exploda.