• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Turin

Oct 27, 2017
How are you?

Personally I think it's too early in the morning. I woke up three hours ago and it was raining, so I went back to sleep. And it's still too early. It's a great day to be alive.

I'm well, thank you.

I overslept but the rain was a pleasant thing to wake up to for me.

AcridMeat

Oct 26, 2017
It was supposed to rain all weekend and all we got was a downpour in the middle of the night Friday. :(

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I do a complete yard overhaul after putting it off for a month. Leaves are blown, grass was mowed, weeds were whacked, vines got cut and all that. Now my back is fucked up. Damn you 32 year old body.

Mars

Oct 25, 2017
Doing school work while training on the job (watching/reading videos and PDFs) is making the whole on-boarding process that much more productive. For me.

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
Introduced my GF to Korean food this afternoon. She's Mexican, really likes spicey stuff, so I figured it would go well. All she liked was the spicy fried tofu, some of the pickled veggies, and my bi bim bap. Hated her yook gae jang (which is my jam) and didn't care for the soju.

I don't think I can marry her. Just kidding I may pop the question when we go to Seattle in spring next year. I have $8k set aside for a gigantic diamond ring.

sabrina

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
newport beach, CA
Mexican food > Korean food.
It had to be said!

I don't think I can marry her. Just kidding I may pop the question when we go to Seattle in spring next year. I have $8k set aside for a gigantic diamond ring.
That's a lot of money for a shiny rock. I would make sure she actually wants a diamond ring before spending that much. My partner and I have talked about getting really basic bands, and it's not a matter of money.

FUME5

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hey, so long as I'm not paying, people can go all out.

Celebrate your love.

You'll find me at the open bar.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Been working on a programming project all day. I'm gonna go blind at this rate.

FUME5

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
My morbid curiosity with GAF was over about a week ago. Logged out and don't expect to log back in.

Transhuman

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I've lived with my current roommate for over a year, and today was the first time that we ever had to pee at the same time (I beat him there too). Washed my hands nice and slow just to rub it.

RedBlue

Oct 27, 2017
Queens, NY
My morbid curiosity with GAF was over about a week ago. Logged out and don't expect to log back in.

I'm not curious, at all, although I'm pretty sure I'm still logged in. I find the only hard part of letting go was opening chrome, 90 percent of the time it's on my phone, and accidentally typing Gaf instead of reset. I'm over that now too.

Oct 25, 2017
Can't watch these mindless super hero movies in theatre anymore.
Not worth the time to put pants on.

But then, I don't feel like paying 14 bucks for some drama in theatre that I can watch at home, is worth it either.

I haven't been to the theatre in probably half a year.

My regular theatre just went "Fuck it", and legit on slow months, half of the movies are Bollywood movies. Guess it works for them.