• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Funky Papa

Oct 28, 2017
Sundried is great for dressings.

Kale? Fuck kale forever. And quinoa for that matter. Trash-tier food that only exists for Goop to write articles about. Just like avocados.

Fliesen

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not really in favor or against Avocados, but i'll join whoever person that sides with me in my crusade against Arugula / Rocket. That one's my nemesis. ruins everything you put it on with it's dominant, bitter taste. Salad should taste fresh and subtle.

sabrina

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
newport beach, CA
Sabrina said:
Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Lilith? I thought not. It's not a story ResetEra would tell you. It's a GAF legend. Darth Lilith was a Dark Queen of GAF, so powerful and so wise she could use the Framesi to influence the many keratins to create life… She had such a knowledge of cosmetology that she could even keep the hues she cared about by dying. The dark side of the Framesi is a pathway to many appearances some consider to be unnatural. She became so powerful… the only thing she was afraid of was losing her power, which eventually, of course, she did. Unfortunately, she told GirlGAF everything she did, then GirlGAF banned her in her sleep. Ironic. She could save others from death, but not herself.
There, that's better.
K but some minor tweaks.

Nerdkiller

Resettlement Advisor
Once upon a time it was newly becoming popular for young men to get frosted hair tips, and this was a trend my older brother and dad both indulged in. Envious over their freedom of expression, I let a love for dyed hair fester in my soul – an unattainable accomplishment as long my parents held the reins. Eventually, around the end of high school I stopped going to my mom's friend to get my hair done and found a salon on my own and had them color my hair. Since then people have finally been able to tell me and my doppelganger apart, but only when I'm still in the mood to keep it up... a mood I phase in and out of.

Spinach and asagio I can fuck with. Sundried is the only kind of tomato I don't like, and I have a mild sesame allergy :(
'Twas a dark time in men's hair.

12474511.jpg

Also, BOOO, sundried is amazing, especially for a bruschetta.

Kale? Fuck kale forever.
What kind of bread have you been Breckin lately?

Hail Satan

Oct 27, 2017
Anyone use Vero at all? Had a few people tell me about it recently but not it any way that doesn't just make it sound like another platform.

Hail Satan

Oct 27, 2017
A couple of my friends tried it and said they didn't like it. My sister is using it and likes it more than snapchat/instagram. I barely use either of those anymore, so I haven't latched onto the trend.

Ah cool. Thanks, I always start an account on these sites and end up never using them. Think I might sit this one out then.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I started to make a vero account but the verification kept screwing up so I just gave up.

Going into my dentist appointment so I can say goodbye to feeling in my mouth for the rest of the day

AcridMeat

Oct 26, 2017
Sundried is great for dressings.

Kale? Fuck kale forever. And quinoa for that matter. Trash-tier food that only exists for Goop to write articles about. Just like avocados.
Agreed. I had a salad last night that had edamame, peas, green beans, spinach, broccoli, feta, walnuts. But then, fucking raw kale. I missed that part, and any bite that had a piece of it meant I sat for 5 minutes before eating anymore. Man I hate kale.
Arugula is fucking foul.
Aw hell nah funky is straight crazy nevermind.

sabrina

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
newport beach, CA
Well I broke up with my long time girlfriend. So that sucks a gaping butt. How was your day?!
At least it was your choice? Sorry about that. How long had you been deliberating?

My day's been pretty good so far. It rained last night so the air was nice and clean. Stayed in bed and watched Netflix with my fiancee this morning, then had a good bike ride to work. And I've gotten a lot done at my job, and we had my favorite tacos for lunch, and I'm excited to get to dance tonight.

Hail Satan

Oct 27, 2017
Well I broke up with my long time girlfriend. So that sucks a gaping butt. How was your day?!

Damn man, sorry to hear. Hope it was on friendly terms or something not too complicated. Good luck moving on!

As for my day... not bad, haha would feel kinda shitty saying it's been great after what you're going through

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
Thanks for the encouragement. She's a lot younger than me. She got a dream job opportunity a thousand miles away, two years out of college, she couldn't pass it up. I am already established here. She wanted to make a go of a long distance relationship while I looked for something out on that coast, but I knew I couldn't do that. What's the saying, if you love something set it free? Anyway, it was a great three years. She'll find someone in no time, she looks like a Mexican version of Mary Elizabeth Winstead.

AcridMeat

Oct 26, 2017
That sucks man but it sounds like you're both in a good place about it going forward.

Buy Into the Breach and fight Kaiju.

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
Finishing up Breath of the Wild. I realized I have been killing Ganon once every several years since I was six years old.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Finishing up Breath of the Wild. I realized I have been killing Ganon once every several years since I was six years old.
The game overprepares you for killing Ganon because of how hard standard enemies are. Then you get to Ganon and you're like "Shit, I didn't even need the master sword."

That seems to be recurring in a lot of LoZ games. You can beat Majora without the Fierce Deity mask and Twilight Princess Ganondorf's weakness is a fishing rod.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Love Never Dies is playing out here soon and I'm well aware that it's shit but I also wouldn't mind seeing Phantom of the Opera again.

And my mouth is killing me. I've been pouring hot water down it for a while now.

Xavillin

Oct 25, 2017
It's not overtly blue. It's night right now so it's kinda hard to see, and it's probably more visible under sunlight.

My Sensei said one of the ways my name can be read as in Japanese is "Sparrow who stays with woman". I don't know why i'm a sparrow, and I've never had a girlfriend, so there's no way the latter part can even be experimented on :(

Fliesen

Oct 25, 2017
My Sensei said one of the ways my name can be read as in Japanese is "Sparrow who stays with woman". I don't know why i'm a sparrow, and I've never had a girlfriend, so there's no way the latter part can even be experimented on :(

Well, maybe your Sensei is calling you a stalker, then.
Stop following random women, Sparrow!

FUME5

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I studied kung fu with adults from 10 to about 13, I'll give you 1 guess what they called me.

FUME5

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Still not what they called me when I tried to throw fly kicks.

Last edited: