• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

sabrina

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
newport beach, CA
twelve or thirteen years ago my brother won this giant stuffed animal at a fair, and then when he left for college I stole it and kept it in my room. It's been in my room until yesterday ahahaha. I finally decided I was willing to part with it, but I didn't know how to get rid of it so I just put it on my roommate's car yesterday. Over a day later and either she hasn't noticed or she doesn't think it's worth mentioning lol.

this was ten minutes ago
HcWzYtDh.jpg

Nov 27, 2017
California
I've always wanted a giant stuffed animal but never had one, think I should get one cause that one looks awesome Sabrina.

Well I randomly woke up 5 minutes ago and can't go back to sleep, 5:19 am, rigged
My body has been doing this randomly

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Getting Szechuan sauce now that I can just walk in and try it.

I expect a semi okay sauce

Hail Satan

Oct 27, 2017
Aww. I get it though. I have a dinner party every other Monday and invariably after two hours I retreat to my room for a while until I'm charged up enough to go back out and see my friends again haha

Haha yeah, I know that feeling all to well. Comes out of no where for me too.

I've even started keeping a note folder on my phone of topics to discuss or something to say so I can course correct that fatigue and return to form as the lovable Hail Satan, everyone's favorite life of the party!

Tried drugs or alcohol but end up overcompensating. Last time I tried that I ended up describing an article I read about the long term negatives of using steel reinforced concrete for like 25 minutes. Never again.

Fliesen

Oct 25, 2017
Aww. I get it though. I have a dinner party every other Monday and invariably after two hours I retreat to my room for a while until I'm charged up enough to go back out and see my friends again haha

And because you don't want to reveal your moments of introvertedness to your friends, you make up the brillaint excuse of "Sorry, guys, i really had to take a stinky dump for 30 minutes."

But seriously, when i have friends over and i need a break from just sitting there having conversation, i just clear the table and do the dishes.
It's so funny that family members (especially the moms / aunts / grannies) always think this is me being such a good "househusband" (which i am, for the record, but that's not my main intention) - when actually, i simply need a break from them for just like ... 10 minutes.

sabrina

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
newport beach, CA
And because you don't want to reveal your moments of introvertedness to your friends, you make up the brillaint excuse of "Sorry, guys, i really had to take a stinky dump for 30 minutes."

But seriously, when i have friends over and i need a break from just sitting there having conversation, i just clear the table and do the dishes.
It's so funny that family members (especially the moms / aunts / grannies) always think this is me being such a good "househusband" (which i am, for the record, but that's not my main intention) - when actually, i simply need a break from them for just like ... 10 minutes.
I've done the dishes before too but usually someone else jumps on it before I do.

Honestly I've never made an excuse. I just wait until everyone's broken off intow different discussions and I find myself in none of them, then amble away for a bit.

I've even started keeping a note folder on my phone of topics to discuss or something to say so I can course correct that fatigue and return to form as the lovable Hail Satan, everyone's favorite life of the party!

Tried drugs or alcohol but end up overcompensating. Last time I tried that I ended up describing an article I read about the long term negatives of using steel reinforced concrete for like 25 minutes. Never again.
Oh. Yeah. I only drink if other people are drinking. My roommate and half of my friends don't drink, and a couple of the regulars are too young to.

FUME5

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

I refuse to believe this.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
That's the most horrifying list of conversation subjects I've ever seen. When you run out of things to say just disengage from the conversation or something.

Hail Satan

Oct 27, 2017
I refuse to believe this.

Lol. It's true.

The smartest person in the room has all the answers, the most powerful controls the questions.
-Hail Satan
Unless someone else said that first... I'm adding a new topic already. "Have you ever arrived to the same conclusion as someone else independently of one another?" (February 26, 2018)

Also my diligent note taking helped me to give an inpromtu toast at a wedding when asked.

It's true, I just hacked his computer and found this
GflmOf3.png

Haha perfect!

Xavillin

Oct 25, 2017
I always start a conversation with random people with hentai. You can never go wrong with hentai!

Getting haircut and hair dye again later this afternoon, Atlantic Blue and Electric Blue. Gonna ask my barber what she thinks looks better with my skin tone.

AcridMeat

Oct 26, 2017
Shouldn't the arrows on his collar be facing each other? I'm assuming that's like a "this is how you put on your fancy-wear officer" dummy's guide.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Nah, that's his chewing gum. He has a serious case of bad breath - save to say it doesn't help if you have to introduce yourself to people as "THRAWN", which must the the most aspirating name in the galactic phone book.
Okay but why does he need 4 pens? How much writing do they do in space?

Funky Papa

Oct 28, 2017
I find the visual design of the Star Wars animated shows displeasing, from colours to models. But maybe it's just me.

Also, I'll be visiting NYC this october because of reasons. Any clues as to how shitty the weather is going to be? I'll make sure to get stuffed with hideously expensive bagels and pastrami while being a polite tourist.

Fliesen

Oct 25, 2017
I find the visual design of the Star Wars animated shows displeasing, from colours to models. But maybe it's just me.

Also, I'll be visiting NYC this october because of reasons. Any clues as to how shitty the weather is going to be? I'll make sure to get stuffed with hideously expensive bagels and pastrami while being a polite tourist.

Hmmm, of all the times i've visited NYC, october (NYCC) and ... april (around easter) were actually the nicest.
Going in summer sucks ass because you're bound to catch a cold due to all the stores having their AC turned down to like ...15°C, while it's 30°C outside.

I guess you do have to be prepared for the occasional rainfall, but that just means you'll need to bring a windbreaker / thin rain jacket.

Also, Rebels is hit or miss with regards to their character design. Clone Wars wasn't really my cup of tea either.
Weirdly, the show is all about the diversity in facial hair.

Funky Papa

Oct 28, 2017
All I know is that cutting carbs is fucking with my mind, specially now that I'm in the middle of a huge project well past its deadline.

Give me all your lox bagels.

sabrina

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
newport beach, CA
is that why your hair's blue? because there's a clone of you running around somewhere?!
Once upon a time it was newly becoming popular for young men to get frosted hair tips, and this was a trend my older brother and dad both indulged in. Envious over their freedom of expression, I let a love for dyed hair fester in my soul – an unattainable accomplishment as long my parents held the reins. Eventually, around the end of high school I stopped going to my mom's friend to get my hair done and found a salon on my own and had them color my hair. Since then people have finally been able to tell me and my doppelganger apart, but only when I'm still in the mood to keep it up... a mood I phase in and out of.

I'm partial to sesame, sundried tomato, spinach, or if I'm feeling like it, asiago, myself.
Spinach and asagio I can fuck with. Sundried is the only kind of tomato I don't like, and I have a mild sesame allergy :(

Fliesen

Oct 25, 2017
Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Lilith The Pale? I thought not. It's not a story the Jedi would tell you. It's a Sith legend. Once upon a time it was newly becoming popular for young men to get frosted hair tips, and this was a trend her older brother and dad both indulged in. Envious over their freedom of expression, she let a love for dyed hair fester in her soul – an unattainable accomplishment as long her parents held the reins. Eventually, around the end of high school she stopped going to her mom's friend to get her hair done and found a salon on her own and had them color her hair. Since then people have finally been able to tell her and her doppelganger apart, but only when she's still in the mood to keep it up... a mood she phases in and out of.

There, that's better.