• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 3876

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Community Resettler..
...nope not dystopian at all.
District-10-Finish-Wikus-Christopher-Story-Neill-Blomkamp.jpg

OP
OP
Pirate Bae

Pirate Bae

Edelgard Feet Appreciator
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
??
whats a conmunnity resetter?

We were the community representatives that organized our respective community discord channels and coordinated with ResetEra staff to migrate you guys from Neo[redacted] to here

Honestly I couldn't have done with without the rest of the mod team in our channel tho. Love you guys for real

Aw you are so sweet, this literally made me smile =). I like you as a person too! haha

I'm actually an asshole but as long as you think I'm sweet <3333

Deleted member 3876

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hmm... I'm in like two Discord groups and I hardly check them, but I could probably find plenty of excuses to be dumb in one for this thread. Maybe. Possibly. Maybe.

FUME5

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Actually, I get the feeling you'll have no issue with our NSFW channel....check your PMs.

Deleted member 3876

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yay, I'm in the cool kids club...kinda confused about what channels are what...also don't see a NSFW channel? Maybe I'm not cool?

Oh no.

OH NO.

FUME5

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Uh, you shouldn't be able to access that yet, try posting in there now so I can authorise you.

Deleted member 2507

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Occasionally. There seem to be quiet times though.
Probably very active if you start a convo about something i got a lot to say about, as i won't shut up once you get me going.

FUME5

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, conversation flows in fits and starts, let me know if you would like an invite.