• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Fliesen

Oct 25, 2017
More likely you'll get the tag "snitch".
giphy.gif

Tfritz

Oct 25, 2017
The Simpsons has been running for a third of the entire existence of broadcast television in the United States.

sabrina

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
newport beach, CA
Yeah, there's no chance you're gonna wiggle yourself out of this one, i'm contacting the mods and have them tag you

f0tDSlM.png

Also - just for the record - i've been an eyebrows guy way before it was cool.
Or i might have just been a Jennifer Connelly guy ... i'm not sure.
I mean, AoM has a better story, actual characters, better climbing, more varied combat, an overworld packed with things to do, and it's not trying to pretend it's something that it's not. The only thing Shadow has that Mayhem doesn't is a horse. I would wear that tag as a badge of honor

Fliesen

Oct 25, 2017
I mean, AoM has a better story, actual characters, better climbing, more varied combat, an overworld packed with things to do, and it's not trying to pretend it's something that it's not. The only thing Shadow has that Mayhem doesn't is a horse. I would wear that tag as a badge of honor

Climbonarrative Dissonance.

Also, i haven't played SotC nor the remake either. I'm not sure it'd have the same impact seeing as i know the "twist" already :/

Like, i feel someone who missed playing the original yet was a passive part of the discussion surrounding the game isn't going to have he same experience as someone who played the original on PS2

Same goes for the journey remaster imho.

ZattMurdock

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Earth 616
vve02p8_d.jpg

So, Valentine's Day was insane levels of CRAY and Black Panther is absolutely brilliant. And yes, for those that remember the Brazilian motels talk of the other day this is a motel bed, all the other pictures are NSFW.

Last edited:

Xavillin

Oct 25, 2017
^congrats on the sex!

I texted a friend of a pic of Kylo Ren (she's a huge fan) saying "You wanna be my Kylo Friend?", and she texted back an image of maskless Ren saying "You're nothing".

That was just a joke thing, but wow did that still hurt...

ZattMurdock

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Earth 616
^congrats on the sex!

Bwahahaha
zGm2bw0gwJhJiVaQTP6j8w052KwUMx2857WGpY0BJFapNN38B43gQjXjOaPpxW8y-RBw-P3YTw=w365-h205-nc

I texted a friend of a pic of Kylo Ren (she's a huge fan) saying "You wanna be my Kylo Friend?", and she texted back an image of maskless Ren saying "You're nothing".

That was just a joke thing, but wow did that still hurt...

Wait, this doesn't sound too bad. In Kylo's logic it means that she kinda likes you like Kylo kinda likes Rey, isn't it? Without a further context, it's kinda cute haha.

Aight, here's another "safe" one:

CSUcwSk.jpg

I got a Valentine's gift and I'm not even dating. Friends with benefits is some next level shit.

Xavillin

Oct 25, 2017
Bwahahaha

Wait, this doesn't sound too bad. In Kylo's logic it means that she kinda likes you like Kylo kinda likes Rey, isn't it? Without a further context, it's kinda cute haha.
If there's one negative thing about having sex, it's that you can be a wizard anymore, so hah! :(

Is it? Here's the pic she sent
image.png

I've watched both Ep VII and VIII, and I have a feeling he says that to everyone.

aren't they a little small? You're a tall dude, right?
You know what they say about people with small feet, right?

IDK. I do know what they say about people with big feet, if you catch my drift!

It's hard to find shoes that large.

Fliesen

Oct 25, 2017
For Valentine's day all we did was watch last night's episode of the Bachelor on german TV.

This season's bachelor is such a dork - all he wants to do is make out. - And shortly before he leans in for a kiss, he does that super thirsty 'sexy look' where he very obviously looks at the girl's lips *hint hint*
And last night's episode, 2 of the last 7 girls actually left by themselves.

Sheng Long

Oct 27, 2017
Earth
Happy valentines! Did you do anything fun today? :)

I'm leaving Disneyland right now, about to go get tacos ❤️❤️❤️

This year we spent Valentine's Day Han style....Solo lol

I had a drawing for a giant stuffed Valentine's bear which one of our civilian support workers won. They work really hard for us, so for the past week, I bought about 19 lbs of assorted chocolate candy and put it in a large red pail. Just kept refilling it everyday. The giant bear was part of it all and a lady who had been wanting it badly actually won it. So she was quite pleased.

ZattMurdock

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Earth 616
If there's one negative thing about having sex, it's that you can be a wizard anymore, so hah! :(

Is it? Here's the pic she sent
image.png

I've watched both Ep VII and VIII, and I have a feeling he says that to everyone.

I think we have a case of you missing the point of Kylo's affection for Rey. He's the poster child for the entitled asshole, so in a sense she saying this to you is kinda cute, just don't overthink it either way.

You know what they say about people with small feet, right?

IDK. I do know what they say about people with big feet, if you catch my drift!

It's hard to find shoes that large.

We having dick measuring contests now? Bwahahaha. My dick is fine, I guess. I know the size and I'm not complaining haha.

Xavillin

Oct 25, 2017
I'm 5'8, and wear size 13 US shoes. I have huge feet. It's a miracle the few shoes i've bought on Amazon so far have all fit me just fine.

Xavillin

Oct 25, 2017
*Sigh* am I the only person who fucking hates bailers.
I remember when I used to be that person. To my defense, I couldn't drive then (only got my license two weeks ago). But on the contrary, I could have told people I either couldn't make it, or ask them for a ride. So either way, I was an asshole.

Holy shit haha. I don't know, I don't consider myself TALL, I'm just... proportional, if it makes any sense. Taller than most around here, not as tall as others.
Does losing weight also make your feet a bit smaller? Because I tried on a size 12 shoe recently, and it fit me just fine. Maybe I was ~size 12 the entire time, and always kept buying larger without trying them out first.

My dad and I are gonna go look for a car tomorrow. We talked to the bank, and they recommended a Toyota brand that would fit our budget (and my parents were happy with that). But they said to negotiate with the dealers for the best deal. Any tips?

Last edited:

Hail Satan

Oct 27, 2017
Spent Valentines watching a lot of Queer Eye. Not sure how many episodes but if I say "all of them" that works too.

I'm not complaining, I'm bragging.

AcridMeat

Oct 26, 2017
I spent it frustrated at having a cold and I couldn't decide on a game to play so I gave up and read until bed.

Deleted member 34949

Account closed at user request
Banned
Nov 30, 2017
Valentine's Day was alright, had a pretty great time out drinking with friends.

Spent pretty much most of today shopping for new work clothes and spending more money than I should've.

Nikus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Valentine's Day was chill for us. First one since we got married.
I made dinner and we watched La La Land.

OP
OP
Pirate Bae

Pirate Bae

Edelgard Feet Appreciator
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
??
I'm in a hotel and someone is having really loud sex somewhere nearby

Stop screaming, woman

Hail Satan

Oct 27, 2017
She may be in danger. Bang on the door and yell with a firm voice, "Ma'am, do you need assistance?" and reassure her the cops are on their way.

A Wild Shark Appears

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Nov 6, 2017
I remember when I used to be that person. To my defense, I couldn't drive then (only got my license two weeks ago). But on the contrary, I could have told people I either couldn't make it, or ask them for a ride. So either way, I was an asshole

Probably. I love it when people bail on me. Especially if it's last minute and it's the third time in a row that they've bailed on me.
I'm sorry guys, I should have specified that I meant cardboard bailers.

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
Anyone here ever flown into Washington, DC? I have always driven in. I need to hit it up for a few days and I think I'd rather just fly in, stay a night in a hotel, then fly out. What would be the best airport to fly into? Is Dulles connected to the rail?

Edit: nm, found what I was looking for, Reagan Airport

Last edited: