• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Hail Satan

Oct 27, 2017
I don't care if it requires thousands of dollars in hair transplants, when I go grey im aiming for the Geralt of Rivia look.

But yeah, Anderson Cooper would also be nice.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I like keeping it short. I could pull off bald though, long as I keep my beard.

Sheng Long

Oct 27, 2017
Earth
I have way too many games to play now. I need time!

Monster Hunter World
Shadow of the Colossus
SFV
Dragon Ball FighterZ
Dissidia

And this week: Secret of Mana, Bayonetta 1 & 2

I'll never have enough time for this.

Tchetil

Oct 28, 2017

Monster Hunter World
Shadow of the Colossus
SFV
Dragon Ball FighterZ
Dissidia

Play Shadow of the Colossus ASAP! I actually finished it in one sitting today (too sick to go to uni), and it's still utterly brilliant and beautiful. One of my top five games of all time for sure. It didn't exactly do wonders for my depression, though...

Hail Satan

Oct 27, 2017

Monster Hunter World
Shadow of the Colossus
SFV
Dragon Ball FighterZ
Dissidia

Agreed, Shadow of the Colossus is the best choice. MH:W is also fantastic but once you jump in that ocean the current will keep you locked in from escaping. It's so easy to get addicted to the idea of going on one more hunt.

Although you should make sure to get that Monster Hunter Rank up before the Ryu and Sakura event hits.

Sheng Long

Oct 27, 2017
Earth
Play Shadow of the Colossus ASAP! I actually finished it in one sitting today (too sick to go to uni), and it's still utterly brilliant and beautiful. One of my top five games of all time for sure. It didn't exactly do wonders for my depression, though...

I've played both teh PS2 and PS3 ones, so I know what I'm missing out on :)

Agreed, Shadow of the Colossus is the best choice. MH:W is also fantastic but once you jump in that ocean the current will keep you locked in from escaping. It's so easy to get addicted to the idea of going on one more hunt.

Although you should make sure to get that Monster Hunter Rank up before the Ryu and Sakura event hits.

I've started MHW, but didn't get a lot of time in. And that's just between the fighters which I am trying to balance lol.

sabrina

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
newport beach, CA
Shadow will still be there in all it's antiquated controls and obtuse devotion to minimalism months from now when Monster Hunter and Dragon Ball hype has tapered. Join the zeitgeist. Join the world of today!

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
The British F Word was a cool, informative little series with a bunch of fun moments between Gordon and guests. The US version is a big gaudy extravaganza. I guess this is what the US wants.

cognizant

Dec 19, 2017
Gonna jump into Monster Hunter myself once I'm done with HZD DLC. Never played a MH game before but looks kinda fun.

FUME5

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Already have ~60 hours on monhun, Team Ico's games have never clicked for me, I think they're pretentious garbage tbh.

Deleted member 29939

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 2, 2017
My throat is sore, ears hurt, head hurts and I feel a fever on the way, FML :(
Took a bunch of pills. So many deadlines I cant afford to be sick right now!! Goddammit!!

AcridMeat

Oct 26, 2017
Best of luck Mug. I'm at work with a stuffed nose and sore throat because so much shit is going on this week.

AcridMeat

Oct 26, 2017
I had a real weird dream last night. It involved Take Me Home Tonight on repeat, and wandering around a symmetrical mansion.

Literally everyone around me has been sick in the last month. Including me with the flu (after a few of them had it).

We're just an incubator.

Kisaya

Oct 25, 2017
Hey friends.

I'm sad I kinda neglected Real Pic, so I thought I should pop in here. How is everyone?

sabrina

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
newport beach, CA
Nice! Thought That Poppy weirded me out. But then I saw this music video:

And she pulled me right the fuck in!

lol. I just embrace the weird, and thrive in it. But yeah that's a good video.

Hey friends.

I'm sad I kinda neglected Real Pic, so I thought I should pop in here. How is everyone?
Hiii! I'm well. I have a bit of a food coma at the moment so I'm debating going to bed early. I'm going to Disneyland tomorrow so that will be fun :)

sabrina

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
newport beach, CA
I've...never had Korean BBQ
oh no, it's so yummy though
WgK1MbOh.jpg

Doing well! Thanks for asking :)

I had Korean BBQ for dinner so I haven't moved since I got home ^_^;
That sounds great. I had that a week ago. What kind of meats do you get?

sabrina

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
newport beach, CA
Oh man, it looks so damn good! I am glad it's the morning for me or I will be craving it hard right now.
it was >:D

wat. Go tomorrow :)

Today we treated ourselves to joo mul luk, dak kalbi and ojinguh gui :) on a regular day we'll just get one order of bulgogi.
ooh, that sounds good. I always eat way too much food when we go. Last time there were four of us, and we got an order of bulgogi chicken, four orders of beef brisket, three orders of beef bulgogi, and an order of pork belly. It was all I ate that day haha and I just ate vegetables the next two days.

Fliesen

Oct 25, 2017
If y'all could just refrain from posting pictures of tasty meat dishes for the next 40 days, that'd be swell.

I'm going vegetarian for lent again (for completely non-religious reasons!).

Also Purple Mug - you're old now, your bones brittle, your immune system weak. Such is life!
Get well soon! :)

Taki

Attempt to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I know real-pic january is over but help me bucket-era, how do i improve my facial hair outside of gene therapy?

Last edited:

Fliesen

Oct 25, 2017
Lift weights to increase your testosterone and hope that helps.

and maybe grow bald! ;)

but honestly, Taki - the beard's okay. Could be very much worse. You should definitely shave where there's no proper growth - like along your cheeks / outer jawline.
I think the moustache takes the 'longness' out of your face a bit, while the chin-beard (which you should trim a bit as well) seems to improve your jawline?

So consider yourself lucky you got what you got, i guess? - looks fine, imho :)

Funky Papa

Oct 28, 2017
So I just discovered Iiris and THIS BOP.

tumblr_mmlrbhGDAO1qaqutao1_500.gif

Edit: Another +1 here for Korean BBQ. I'd love nothing more than getting a faceful of beef RN.

Funky Papa

Oct 28, 2017
I've found that vidjas will fuck up your sleep pretty badly.

I no longer play them late at night M to F since my mind feels a bit too "active" for a couple of hours after the fact. Fallout and XCOM are the worst.

Fliesen

Oct 25, 2017
I've found that vidjas will fuck up your sleep pretty badly.

I no longer play them late at night M to F since my mind feels a bit too "active" for a couple of hours after the fact. Fallout and XCOM are the worst.

yup - that or Altered Carbon is just really boring. I'm at episode 6 out of 10, and i'm still not quite sure.

Funky Papa

Oct 28, 2017
I don't think it's boring, just trashing. But it's also dark and moody, so...

Person of Interest was my personal version of TV Diazepam, despite loving it.

sabrina

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
newport beach, CA
I finally got around to beating Agents of Mayhem... lol. because that's what I'm doing with my life apparently. It's the first game where I've made it to the credits in months >:D

I know real-pic january is over but help me bucket-era, how do i improve my facial hair outside of gene therapy?

48jTmqV.jpg
it looks fine. If you're really worried about it you can take a makeup brush and some dark eye powder to fill in your mustache and eyebrows.

sabrina

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
newport beach, CA
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Also lol @ Agents of Mayhem - what are you doing Sabrina?!
I platinumed Saints Row - Gat out of Hell
omg hahaha that's the best. okay but filling in eyebrows is completely normal, especially right now because thick eyebrows are in

idk I wanted something dumb to play that I hadn't finished yet so that I didn't have to think too hard or feel guilty for repeating something. Like I jumped into Sleeping Dogs again last week but I don't really need to beat it a fourth time :P

Fliesen

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, there's no chance you're gonna wiggle yourself out of this one, i'm contacting the mods and have them tag you

f0tDSlM.png

Also - just for the record - i've been an eyebrows guy way before it was cool.
Or i might have just been a Jennifer Connelly guy ... i'm not sure.

Include

Oct 25, 2017

48jTmqV.jpg

Regaine is your friend, it is usually used for head hair but some men use it to grow their beard or chest hair as well, some women use it to have fuller eyebrows too. Kinda pricey but it does work, google it :)