• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Angie

Best Avatar Thread Ever!
Nov 20, 2017
Kingdom of Corona
k but dogs are better
I have these 2 dogs.
etEFfrH.jpg

And this cat.
dagr1ff.jpg

Can you guess wich one rules the house? :P

FUME5

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The dogs have some old towel shit outside while the cat has all that cat branded luxury, hmm.

Angie

Best Avatar Thread Ever!
Nov 20, 2017
Kingdom of Corona
Old towel shit, I see you Angie.
Actually are snugys I bought them :P
And this is them waiting for me. They usually wait for me at the door every morning, because they are my conpany for walking.

And I don't mistreat Max and Nico. In fact I took them from a shelter because no one wanted adult pitbulls, and they were in rick of being taking down.
They were in the shelter because their former owner was very mean to them, and it took some time for them to start trust anyone.
It's really sad anyone would be capable of doing that.

FUME5

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm just fucking around, they look like well cared for dogs.

EDIT

Now, of course, I see what the owner has done to those ears. I hate that.

sabrina

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
newport beach, CA
I woke up this morning to a thriving text conversation between my cousins and siblings. The subject? My aunt's throat tumor surgery, resplendent with a nice picture of said surgery. Thanks, Heather.

So now you guys get to look at it too >:D
3PqSAFw.png

Angie

Best Avatar Thread Ever!
Nov 20, 2017
Kingdom of Corona
I woke up this morning to a thriving text conversation between my cousins and siblings. The subject? My aunt's throat tumor surgery, resplendent with a nice picture of said surgery. Thanks, Heather.

So now you guys get to look at it too >:D
3PqSAFw.png
Was the surgery successful?
I'm studying to be a nurse. I changed diapers to elderly. It would take a lot to shock me.

Angie

Best Avatar Thread Ever!
Nov 20, 2017
Kingdom of Corona
It was successful, yeah.

That's so cool that you're going to be a nurse! I have so much respect for people in that profession :)
I'm happy for your aunt. I know it's really hard not only for her, but all those around her :)

Do you have a job for me in your city? My country does not need nurses nor teachers. Most of us have to emigrate. And thank you.

sabrina

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
newport beach, CA
I'm happy for your aunt. I know it's really hard not only for her, but all those around her :)

Do you have a job for me in your city? My country does not need nurses nor teachers. Most of us have to emigrate. And thank you.
Good question. I know there are several hospitals here, including one about three blocks from where I work. One of my friends is a nurse there, so I'll ask next time I see him.

Angie

Best Avatar Thread Ever!
Nov 20, 2017
Kingdom of Corona
Hawaii has people from everywhere. Just saying :)

California is much more progressive and welcoming than other parts of the country you've heard about. I don't think that'd be a problem. A lot of our medical professionals are foreigners.
Is because of the Green cards. Lately became harder to get.
Ah, I see. Yeah, finding a sponser/employer might be a bit difficult.
I just have to aply and hope for the best.

Hail Satan

Oct 27, 2017
I know that. Especialy with so large portuguse comunities.
I mean getting a green card to work

I know a few people where I'm at in Seattle who said it was pretty easy to do so but they were all in the tech field.

Not sure about medical though. Hope it's eays though, we'd love to have you. Just show the right person that monocle cat gif you made and I feel like they'd make you the boss.

Angie

Best Avatar Thread Ever!
Nov 20, 2017
Kingdom of Corona
I know a few people where I'm at in Seattle who said it was pretty easy to do so but they were all in the tech field.

Not sure about medical though. Hope it's eays though, we'd love to have you. Just show the right person that monocle cat gif you made and I feel like they'd make you the boss.
Aww that is very sweet of you to say that :)
And I will make sure to inclued the Fancy Cat on my resume lol

AcridMeat

Oct 26, 2017
As a budding nurse Angie22, in your professional opinion a mix of garlic fries, regular fries, and a pint of cider is an adequate dinner right?

ZattMurdock

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Earth 616
I don't. In fact my dogs I adopt them when they were already adults, and they were always very sweet and playful.
My Elfie is just a diva, and does not like anyone to annoy her lol
Just like Katherine, my cat. She bossed my dog when he was alive and now she bosses the other cat we kinda adopted Emma (Katherine "Kitty" Patamansa Pryde and Emma Watson Stone Frost, dat X-Men reference).

Actually, scratch that. I'm offending your Ellie saying she's like Kitty. Kitty is a fucking psychopath and she could murder me in my sleep. And mind you, I'm the only person on Earth she kinda likes. She just hates everyone and everything.

I've been out because I've been stressed as fuck because that Nintendo Switch I'be bought was actually a scam and the scammer tried a very intricate shit to scam me over USING MercadoLivre, which is basically South America's eBay. Either way I got the money back and I'm still getting a Switch, but yesterday and before that sucked.

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
I got sick after getting my flu shot. Go figure. Just been sitting around playing BF1 and GTA Online. I am so bored. At least a new Cloverfield movie came out on Netflix (I love the series, or whatever it is, and the ARG's they play). I liked it a lot.

Fliesen

Oct 25, 2017
I would say that the most important thing you missed was this gif:

xvFVxTT.gif
Fancy!

So fun! How were conditions?

Weather good-to-okay.
Some of the slopes were rather busy with really bad skiers... which is horrible for us snowboarders.

Like people having no spatial awareness, taking up the entire width of the slope, cutting you off without looking.

But overall it was great - we stayed at a pretty decent hotel that had a great spa area, like a sauna, massages, an indoor and an outdoor pool.
All of which i do not care for at all ... i just need a hot shower, a cozy bed and enough power outlets to plug in all my shit.

WOII5Kr.jpg

HU9Ezxs.jpg

But boy oh boy do I love the food served in our Austrian ski lodges.

Edit: posted this from mobile, apologies if the images are absurdly large

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
You could just embrace fatness and be sweaty year round while wearing a hoodie with shorts in the summer like an early 2000's Kevin Smith.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Queue up a couple of Rocky montage songs, download a Netflix movie for offline, and get to a gym

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
I got really sick off tequila one year and can't bring myself to drink it again. I was so hung over my ears throbbed for an hour after waking up/

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
Seriously man I drank so much tequila that night I thought I was going to die. I can't even stand the smell of it anymore.