• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 25, 2017

At least Brady's winning at something tbh.

409415197929898005.png

ZattMurdock

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Earth 616
Natalie.gif

We don't deserve Natalie to single handledly make Jar Jar Binks relevant, but yet she does because that's what queens do.

EDIT:

Bought my Nintendo Switch for around $367 dollars. Not sure about this store but it seems reliable enough. If it doesn't work, I'll sue the fuck of the eBay-like website that allowed this and get my Switch anyway so yeah, hope this goes smoothly.

Last edited:

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
I don't have complaints about Razer. And I know that's not a popular opinion.
I've owned 2 different mouses over the last like 10 years, both were Razer. The only reason I had to get a new one was because I spilled a soda all over my old one haha.

So yeah, no complaints here either.

Deleted member 34949

Account closed at user request
Banned
Nov 30, 2017
Going to start learning how to paint this month! Sketching's always been my main thing, so this'll put me out of my element a bit. Can't wait to get started, though there's a lot of principles I apparently have to familiarize myself with before doing anything.

Hail Satan

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, not a question. Shit, should even order another pizza, throw it in the fridge and have leftover pizza tomorrow too

ZattMurdock

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Earth 616
Eat sushi again. I wish I could send my hometown's sushi to all or any sushi lovers here. This is seriously the best "ocidental" sushi combos, and I've been to like sushi places in most Brazilian states and four different countries. Good stuff.

Hail Satan

Oct 27, 2017
Sushi sounds so good right now. I've only just discovered how much I love it and I probably haven't even had what would be considered good.

Sheng Long

Oct 27, 2017
Earth
Sushi would be good. Some decent places to get sushi here.

But I got a lot of leftover pizza so I might just go straight home and just eat that tonight.

ZattMurdock

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Earth 616
When you fam eventually come to Brazil, do yourself a favor and get a bite of this, btw:

xis-cora%C3%A7%C3%A3o-est%C3%A1dios.jpg

It's called XIS, and yes, while it's a variation of the cheeseburger and it doesn't look that tasty in pictures, but just follow my lead. Especially if you end up in the South of Brazil, São Paulo's and Rio de Janeiro's are kind of a little bit more like a cheeseburger than the one's that you'd get in Porto Alegre, btw (my hometown before moving here).

Abu

Oct 25, 2017
😏

Anytime.
no but I have to catch up because all I ate for dinner last night was vegetables and I haven't eaten anything yet today.

lHCuUVyh.jpg

Pizza ain't what I'd go for if I'm on vegetables and cheese only, but you do you fam. Pizza is fast and easy to order/get
When you fam eventually come to Brazil, do yourself a favor and get a bite of this, btw:

xis-cora%C3%A7%C3%A3o-est%C3%A1dios.jpg

It's called XIS, and yes, while it's a variation of the cheeseburger and it doesn't look that tasty in pictures, but just follow my lead. Especially if you end up in the South of Brazil, São Paulo's and Rio de Janeiro's are kind of a little bit more like a cheeseburger than the one's that you'd get in Porto Alegre, btw (my hometown before moving here).

My old man keeps telling me stories about Brazilian cuisine, I better make it there sometime.