• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Angie

Best Avatar Thread Ever!
Nov 20, 2017
Kingdom of Corona
ME

so this girl I went out with last night keeps looking st me?? Like tries to catch my gaze???????
You should totally follow my advice. This is how I do it.
First tell her that you love her, and without her even say a world ask her to marry you.
If she say anything negative about it, just say you will kill yourself if she says no.

If you want advice how to proper stalk and spy her, I'm really good at that too.

Xavillin

Oct 25, 2017
I just realized Kawaii Con is less than a month away. Do people reuse their cosplay the entire time, or use different ones for each day? I'll be cosplaying as Danganronpa 2's Nagito Komaeda, and that's all. I can't afford to buy more cosplay outfits, and my friend's already busy enough as is making her own cosplay still.

I mean I can still use my full ahegao outfit. But i'm afraid i'll be on Reddit's top cringe list...

Xavillin

Oct 25, 2017
Wasn't my first option :( His outfit + wig were just the "cheapest" I could find.

Edit: put quotation marks on cheapest. They were in no way cheap.

OP
OP
Pirate Bae

Pirate Bae

Edelgard Feet Appreciator
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
??
Just took an Uber with a guy from Syria...I mentioned how much I love the food and he gave me the number for his wife who sells homemade baklava.

Day is off to a great start.

Deleted member 8861

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Homemade baklava? Damn that's good stuff

Also somehow survived a school day on 1.5 hours of sleep. Going home. I want to sleep.

Abu

Oct 25, 2017
😏
Damn, I wish there was a middle eastern restaurant around here, nearest one is in KC and that's like a 3 hour drive

Also, anyone else got the shakes? I went a little overboard with the drinks last night

AcridMeat

Oct 26, 2017
I saw so many more movies last year than I typically do, and 2049 was a standout for sure. Saw it in one of those fancy theaters with big comfy fold out seats.

ZattMurdock

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Earth 616
You should totally follow my advice. This is how I do it.
First tell her that you love her, and without her even say a world ask her to marry you.
If she say anything negative about it, just say you will kill yourself if she says no.

If you want advice how to proper stalk and spy her, I'm really good at that too.

I definitely come here for the best tips

ZattMurdock

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Earth 616
Exactly.

Also always sound needy. And demand to know where that person is ALL THE TIME

You basically successfully described my what, last four long term relationships. I'm cursed, hence why we don't allow any of this in this house anymore.

Has anyone started something cute like FaceTime before going to sleep and see that turn into an obligation and "WHY AREN'T YOU IN FACETIME NOW?!". :(

Angie

Best Avatar Thread Ever!
Nov 20, 2017
Kingdom of Corona
You basically successfully described my what, last four long term relationships. I'm cursed, hence why we don't allow any of this in this house anymore.

Has anyone started something cute like FaceTime before going to sleep and see that turn into an obligation and "WHY AREN'T YOU IN FACETIME NOW?!". :(
c5f8ce7ce9bf471c724fda66a2bd4f8e4706047885713e8b8d955eeeaa080d61.jpg

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
Who needs Skype to spy on people when they sleep when you can just have a camera drone hover just outside their bedroom window?

ZattMurdock

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Earth 616
Fam, need some help with Nintendo Switch. I'm getting a barebones Nintendo Switch for a bargain here, but I'm not buying any games yet. How should I buy Breathe of Wild? EShop or Physical? I'm not sure if Nintendo runs promos if at all, but I'm thinking how I'll get my games for this bad boy.

Abu

Oct 25, 2017
😏
Fam, need some help with Nintendo Switch. I'm getting a barebones Nintendo Switch for a bargain here, but I'm not buying any games yet. How should I buy Breathe of Wild? EShop or Physical? I'm not sure if Nintendo runs promos if at all, but I'm thinking how I'll get my games for this bad boy.

I've been all digital with my Switch, too lazy to take out and pop in Switch cartridges everytime I want to play a different game.

Hail Satan

Oct 27, 2017

Zelda is surprisingly a small download, at least in comparison to the content in it.

I went almost all digital with the switch and very happy I did. I love having everything at the ready and just requiring me to press a button. Eventually gonna need to get a better memory card to hold the bigger games though.

If you're talking promos like hoping Zelda will go on sale, very rare for Nintendo to do sales on their games and when they do they're not amazing. Can probably find a physical release in the wild for cheaper than the eshop if trying to keep costs down.

ZattMurdock

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Earth 616
I've been all digital with my Switch, too lazy to take out and pop in Switch cartridges everytime I want to play a different game.

Zelda is surprisingly a small download, at least in comparison to the content in it.

I went almost all digital with the switch and very happy I did. I love having everything at the ready and just requiring me to press a button. Eventually gonna need to get a better memory card to hold the bigger games though.

If you're talking promos like hoping Zelda will go on sale, very rare for Nintendo to do sales on their games and when they do they're not amazing. Can probably find a physical release in the wild for cheaper than the eshop if trying to keep costs down.

Yes I'm considering going full digital with Switch as well. With that said, there's a bargain that I've been offered here that is Zelda for $42 including shipping. I'll see what I will do, but if you fam could hook me up with digital deals when they are avaliable, they'd be of great help. I think I'd be only willing to get Zelda, Oddyssey and MK8 for now, but I'll take my time with Zelda first, unless I get a crazy good price for the other two.

Sheng Long

Oct 27, 2017
Earth
I'm mostly digital with teh Switch, which makes sense for a portable system (That I never take anywhere and usually have docked lol). I do buy phs releases of big titles, like Zelda, USF2, and Mario Kart. Bayonetta will be the next big physical release for me.