• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
OP
OP
Pirate Bae

Pirate Bae

Edelgard Feet Appreciator
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
??
Awwww yeah! If you guys want to chat about your thoughts on the game, you can stop by the hella awesome LiS Community Thread too and post your thoughts there! I'm sure at least me and Pirate Bae will be there to welcome you!

I'll be there to call you out if you don't ship Pricefield <3

Holy hell that is amazing :D

The Bucket is like Disney, it managed to buy out The Real Pic and LiS threads. Next will be a hostile takeover of the Marvel thread.
Pirate Bae ambition shows no boundaries.

I'm not big into Marvel but I have my sights set on other avenues

Xavillin

Oct 25, 2017
I've wanted to live in a Pokémon world when I was a kid, but then I grew up and realized just how insane giving children the capability to capture monsters and use them in any way they want is.

Haha, thanks! Pirate Bae found the fan-art and posted it in the LiS thread, I just made the background transparent on it. Not sure where she found it, but I agree that it is hella cute!

Ah right, I forgot the "hella" in the earlier compliment, forgive me oh LiS faithful and our all seeing queen Pirate Bae ! :p

Man, I wish gaming didn't move so fast sometimes. I just now caught this topic, which might be relevant to my interests.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/ar...finally-getting-a-home-console-release.15596/

Fliesen

Oct 25, 2017
morning? What day is it to you? :P

How are y'all watching the Superbowl, if at all?
The game's at midnight in our timezone, so i'll be doing the same as i've been doing for the last 5 years: Accept my buddy's invitation to their superbowl watching party, stuff myself with burgers, hot wings and fries, and leave like 30 minutes before the game starts and just go to bed.

OP
OP
Pirate Bae

Pirate Bae

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
??
I'm going over to my friends house to scream about how much I love Gronk and eat nachos

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Yay! >;p

My brother showed me this on Facebook the other day and I just can't stop laughing at it. XD

(No sound, sorry.)

For reference:

Holy shit! Lmao! At first I was like, ok this is kind of funny, but every successive one made me laugh more lol.

As for the Super Bowl... I'm from Minnesota so I'm still kind of salty about the Vikings getting stomped by those damn dirty Eagles. I'll still watch it though, it is taking place in our beautiful stadium here in MN, plus I can cheer for Pirate Bae's Patriots to show those damn Eagles what's up and get some revenge.

sabrina

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
newport beach, CA
I didn't even get invited to a superbowl watching party. The ads haven't been good in years and I don't get enough schadenfreude from Tom Brady winning to merit actually watching the game.

Tchetil

Oct 28, 2017
Rob Gronkowski. He's New England's tight end with a...tight end.
g58bB0Q.gif

Deleted member 34949

Account closed at user request
Banned
Nov 30, 2017
Just having a couple friends over at my place, though it's not going to be so much a party as much as it is a "Mutual Hatred of the Patriots Social Extravaganza"

Hail Satan

Oct 27, 2017
I don't really follow sports but mostly any game is fun to watch with people who are into it. Don't really know any sports fans where I live now but I might try hitting up some bars to find a fun environment.
If anyone is in the Capital Hill area in Seattle, let me know and I'll buy you a drink

OP
OP
Pirate Bae

Pirate Bae

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
??
I don't really follow sports but mostly any game is fun to watch with people who are into it. Don't really know any sports fans where I live now but I might try hitting up some bars to find a fun environment.
If anyone is in the Capital Hill area in Seattle, let me know and I'll buy you a drink
Well when the crew moves there we'll get hella lit

Sheng Long

Oct 27, 2017
Earth
morning? What day is it to you? :P

How are y'all watching the Superbowl, if at all?
The game's at midnight in our timezone, so i'll be doing the same as i've been doing for the last 5 years: Accept my buddy's invitation to their superbowl watching party, stuff myself with burgers, hot wings and fries, and leave like 30 minutes before the game starts and just go to bed.
Hours behind Pacific time.

Last edited:

AcridMeat

Oct 26, 2017
Could not care less about football than I do. It's a toss up whether I care less about it than baseball.

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
I had a good long day and night starting at 6:30 AM. Train with a client for my side business, hung out with old friend and his family, consulted with another client, then flew back home. Now catching up on Real Time. And played through two exquisite chapters of Life is Strange along the way. I wish I was brave enough to go 24/7 consulting and drop my day job. This is the life.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
I had a good long day and night starting at 6:30 AM. Train with a client for my side business, hung out with old friend and his family, consulted with another client, then flew back home. Now catching up on Real Time. And played through two exquisite chapters of Life is Strange along the way. I wish I was brave enough to go 24/7 consulting and drop my day job. This is the life.
Wow, that sounds like quite the day! Sounds like you did a lot of travelling, but it also sounds like you had some fun along the way too!

And of course, I have so many questions about your LiS playthrough haha. Though that should probably get taken to the community thread, so feel free to post there when you find the time!

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
Wow, that sounds like quite the day! Sounds like you did a lot of travelling, but it also sounds like you had some fun along the way too!

And of course, I have so many questions about your LiS playthrough haha. Though that should probably get taken to the community thread, so feel free to post there when you find the time!

Yea it was fun and exhausting. I plan on dropping in on the hangout there but I want to close out this chapter first - afraid of casual spoilers :D I have a feeling what's going on, given the butterfly and all.

Edit: my original train ride was supposed to be far longer but plans changed and I hopped off halfway there, bunch of stuff happened. It has been a crazy day. I am so glad I took Monday and Tuesday off.

sabrina

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
newport beach, CA
Not on a competitive level, I'm not that good lol
Just mostly to be in shape, and because I love it.

I would love to do ballet but seems so physically demanding. How many years have you been doing it?
That's fun. I like swimming but I don't love what it does to my hair (it gets really wavy, and the color runs) so I rarely make the opportunity to go.

I've danced since I was six. I know I've shown this picture before but it's me and a friend at the time on our way to our first dance lesson.
RD9V4gM.jpg

Angie

Best Avatar Thread Ever!
Nov 20, 2017
Kingdom of Corona
That's fun. I like swimming but I don't love what it does to my hair (it gets really wavy, and the color runs) so I rarely make the opportunity to go.

I've danced since I was six. I know I've shown this picture before but it's me and a friend at the time on our way to our first dance lesson.
RD9V4gM.jpg

Well you never showed it to me. And aww such a nice picture, and you two look so happy and excited :D

Angie

Best Avatar Thread Ever!
Nov 20, 2017
Kingdom of Corona
Oh, that's right. I shared it in the blitz that was the final hours of RPJ. Yeah, this is one of my favorite pictures from when I was little.
The pic that I have of me smiling that I like the most is this one.
DMPuw1l.jpg

Mostly because my friend went all day with a tag in her glasses without noticing lol
And most people that pass by her though that she stole it. And as a good friend that I am I did not warn her :P