• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ZattMurdock

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Earth 616
For good things to come to an end? That's some dark shit you guys got going here

We have discord reunions where we drink cheap wine and talk about death and stuff, each one of us in their city's cemetery long past midnight. You need clearance level 6 for stuff like that. We also sacrifice virgins for to achieve our dreams of world dominance. Tell me, Abu, are you a virgin?

Wait that's the Megan Fox succubus film screenplay.

Still pretty darned punchable face though, sorry. :/

Now hold still for a second...
jin-powerpunch.gif
jin-super1.gif

FUME5

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Nah, Fake Pic Feb involves people drawing you an avatar based off one of your real pics, I don't think we hit the critical mass necessary for that to work, so we'll just talk shit in here since the free portrait drawing thread seems to be going reasonably strong.

Angie

Best Avatar Thread Ever!
Nov 20, 2017
Kingdom of Corona
Nah, Fake Pic Feb involves people drawing you an avatar based off one of your real pics, I don't think we hit the critical mass necessary for that to work, so we'll just talk shit in here since the free portrait drawing thread seems to be going reasonably strong.
I can not draw. I'm really awful at it. Is like I was born without that part of the brain lol
That and cooking.

GraphicViolets

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
someone else can make it. I can't hog all the fun

also you didn't even participate lol
apparently i only do one of the two a year ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ :P

wasnt feeling good about people seeing my face this year but i lost 40 lbs in the last few months tho so by next year hopefully i'll look good and real pic ready!

Fliesen

Oct 25, 2017
1. Well I just got back so I probably won't go again for a while. The frequency and location depends on a lot of factors, which I'm not going to get into because it's above my pay grade / I'm on vacation and don't care. Lol.

2. My job isn't specific to one airframe. Some jobs (like engines) are shredded to a specific model because the engines on each plane vary so you have to be specialized in just one. Electricity and air conditioning are kind of universal and the same principles apply no matter if you're working fighters (F-16, etc.) or heavies (cargo / bomber planes). So by that I meant just the model of planes that I fix.

Fascinating! Thanks! Enjoy your vacation then ;)
I realize i must sound like a foreign spy ...
giphy.gif

with January over, it's back to this old classic i guess...