• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
OP
OP
Pirate Bae

Pirate Bae

Edelgard Feet Appreciator
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
??
Oops you're right 13 and it's sequels are the true smelly farts of the franchise

sabrina

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
newport beach, CA
it's holiday avatar time!
51747e8af0e45f40c105f84cec56b0686f9b2f314e4f95d51a92ca8adfb177ef.jpg

Deleted member 3876

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Just pretend the lovely vamp in my avatar is getting funky at a Christmas party and everything will be jolly.

sabrina

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
newport beach, CA
Has anyone heard of Twitter banning you from being able to follow new people? I assume there are systems in play to prevent spammers and follow-for-follow trash, but I barely follow anyone new anymore so I sincerely doubt I'd have triggered a system like that. I can still unfollow people I'm currently following, but any place where follow button should show up there isn't one anymore. Am I being arrested?

FUME5

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
When the water corp is running a new pipeline through a country town and they smell fuel vapours in their pit (where they need to weld) while at the corner of one of your clients service stations things get so fun and easy going.

Deleted member 3876

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I left Twitter when the Nazis took over and Twitter didn't seem to give a shit.

You punch Nazis, you don't @ reply them.

Luap

Oct 26, 2017
Goddamn, moving is so exhausting. Took all weekend but I'm finally out of my apartment and into my new home.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Has anyone heard of Twitter banning you from being able to follow new people? I assume there are systems in play to prevent spammers and follow-for-follow trash, but I barely follow anyone new anymore so I sincerely doubt I'd have triggered a system like that. I can still unfollow people I'm currently following, but any place where follow button should show up there isn't one anymore. Am I being arrested?

I'm pretty sure I've heard of that before but I don't remember why they do it.

Redhead On Moped I was told not to tell you that I don't think Sonic Forces lives up to its promises of a darker game and the tone is all over the place as a result, and that the boss battles fall a little flat in terms of scale and that epic feeling, and that the character creator is severely limited, especially for one that was built for the Sonic community.

A place where people make several linking posts to write one thought and then get angry when the character limit is extended.