• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif

That time is once again upon us! Pumpkins, monsters, horror movies and games, eating copious amounts of candy, Whatever your October plans are there's a good chance you're planning to celebrate Halloween in some way so why not extend that to celebration to era as well!

Here are a couple examples if you were curious of possible Halloween themed edits.

Example-1.png
Example-2.png
If you would like your avatar to receive a Halloween makeover feel free to post a picture of your avatar in the thread, Specific requests are more then welcome as well!

Please bear in mind that this thread might receive many replies and it may take a little bit for you to receive your Halloween themed avatar so I ask that all of you please be patient.

Wanted to give thanks to Angie22 for the banner idea, as well as Zlug for the potential help with avatar edits in this thread.

Enjoy and have fun!

OP
OP
Nilou

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017
Going to be at work until 11:30pm-ish my time (just over 9 hours from now) but I'll do some edits when I'm home before I head to bed. Feel free to keep the requests coming!

Deleted member 864

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I always love when this thread arrives every year. Could I get a pirate outfit for my moogle if at all possible? That or a wizard, whatever works! Thanks in advance.

1594963601-moog.png

PennyStonks

Banned
May 17, 2018
If somebody wants to give it a go. The Batgirl avatar already fits as a costume, so maybe something spooky.
ADc727C.jpg

Snormy

I'll think about it
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
Morizora's Forest
I don't really have any ideas for this year but I'd like to keep to the same base image of this cute fan art of Shadowrun Hong Kong.
qxhll9U.png

Shoutout to Fanto who made my awesome 2018 and 2019 ones.
ne9aFqC.png
9v1G3rG.png

OP
OP
Nilou

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017
I've not forgotten any of you! Just working 14 hours a day leaves me very limited time to be able to make edits so they'll be a bit slow in getting made, thank you again for your patience.

purseowner

From the mirror universe
Oct 25, 2017
UK
1796.jpg

I'd love a pumpkin in behind the mask but still being held by the hands, if that makes any sense.

If it looks like they're holding a pumpkin with a mask on that would be ace.

(I imagine it's complicated to achieve though, so recognise it's a tall order)

JayCB64

Oct 25, 2017
Wales
It's me again, ya boi with an abstract shape for an an avatar, making things awkward.

Anything you could do to spoop it would be great, cheers!

j9MLZT1.png

Zlug

Oct 1, 2018
1796.jpg

I'd love a pumpkin in behind the mask but still being held by the hands, if that makes any sense.

If it looks like they're holding a pumpkin with a mask on that would be ace.

(I imagine it's complicated to achieve though, so recognise it's a tall order)

1602258228-1796.jpg
Something like that?

Rirse

Jun 29, 2019
I already got a halloween avatar, but might as well show what my normal one is and the spooky one.

9vZAtHm.png

Milk

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
If anyone wants to surprise me by Halloween-ing up Lavenza I'd appreciate it!

erekiddo

Electric
Oct 25, 2017
Do your best/worst. Preferably a transparent background too, please!

LJG5sZpz.jpg

Last edited: