• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Everyday Math

Oct 25, 2017
Light theme
WLEVmU2

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
Light theme > Dark theme

50 posts per page > 100 posts per page

*folds arms and smiles*

ByteSizeRick

Oct 27, 2017
Thank you!
Everyone is upset about the light theme but didn't even notice he pronounces the name wrong. It's "resetera" like "etcetera".

As a long time business attorney, my instinct is that saying it as "etcetera" makes it more difficult for folks to find/spell. So I've always pronounced it Reset Era. Apologies if that is officially the wrong pronunciation.

Oh, and I basically never run anything in dark theme.

SerAardvark

Oct 25, 2017
For those that haven't seen LegalEagle before, he's a great intro into legal subjects and also does fun reviews of legal TV shows and movies and if you're curious about that sort of stuff he's a great first step.

ByteSizeRick

Oct 27, 2017
For those that haven't seen LegalEagle before, he's a great intro into legal subjects and also does fun reviews of legal TV shows and movies and if you're curious about that sort of stuff he's a great first step.

I mean my "Virtual Legality" series isn't bad either... ;) (I mostly use game and pop culture news to talk about interesting business and law topics -- I just talked about the claim that the Last of Us commercial was "stealing" a cover song, for instance. That's how LegalEagle and I got in touch.)

devenger

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
R'Set-eruh. Light theme.

My wife was listening, and I had to do an audio double take.

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
Fake Era user. You ain't true Era until you switched to dark theme, stopped talking about games, and been banned at least twice for making threads while drunk.

OP
OP
foxuzamaki

foxuzamaki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
As a long time business attorney, my instinct is that saying it as "etcetera" makes it more difficult for folks to find/spell. So I've always pronounced it Reset Era. Apologies if that is officially the wrong pronunciation.

Oh, and I basically never run anything in dark theme.
Wait, are you the "hoeg"guy?

LiK

Oct 25, 2017
I've heard of him but never watched his stuff. Era lurker eh? Where are you

Poodlestrike

Smooth vs. Crunchy
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Dope!

I mean, he said it a little weird.

But still, dope.

ed: Appreciate the shoutout, ByteSizeRick!

grand

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, I watch his videos regularly and was confused as fuck when resetera got named dropped. Granted he regularly references reddit, videogames and cartoons so it's not too crazy but still....