• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

foxuzamaki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

Should be around 16:39. If you havent you should check out legal eagle btw, started out giving just actual legal advice than moved to reactions to court shows and cases and now tackling the legal ramifications of what's happening in the govt and such today. Very educational.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
He uses light theme. He can't be trusted. You should ask the mods to add the video's subject matter to the thread title.

Aleh

Oct 27, 2017
Do people who are offended by the light theme only browse in dark rooms?

Mekanos

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 17, 2018
I was told this was antifa headquarters. What the fuck is a video game?

nny

Oct 25, 2017
Gaming Forum? I read it as "Garning", as in a quirky abbreviation of "gardening". Mind blown.

Jonnax

Oct 26, 2017
Hoeg Law sponsored Easy Allies for a bit.
They also are lawyers that work in the Video game space.

Resetera is quite well known on the internet.
Like go on Reddit and say "check out this thread on this cool site called resetera" and I'm sure you'll get a ton of downvotes.

Hey Please

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
Not America
A bit OT: Talking about legal eagle or ill-eagle, did you know that forum member's activities on here are tracked off-site? Presumably not illegal given this is a public forum but it was a touch creepy.

Mekanos

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 17, 2018
I used to be a light theme user but I changed over a few months ago and it's really hard to go back now.

I'd say I've seen the light, but, well...

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
I love legal Eagle and most recently his video on Lafayette park which is honestly one of his best, so having him give us a shoutout is pretty cool. XD