• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

digi_era

Jul 21, 2020

[x] Dark Souls

[x] Dark Souls 2

[x] Dark Souls 3

[x] Diablo 3

[x] Fire Emblem: Three Houses

[x] Kid Icarus: Uprising

[x] Overwatch

[x] Super Mario Galaxy 2

[x] Super Mario Odyssey

[x] Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

[x] The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

[x] To The Moon

[x] Xenoblade Chronicles

[x] Xenoblade Chronicles 2

JudgmentJay

Nov 14, 2017
Texas
[x] Dark Souls

[x] Bloodborne

[x] Dark Souls 3

[x] The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

[x] Hollow Knight

[x] Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice

[x] Alien: Isolation

[x] Ori and the Will of the Wisps

[x] God of War (2018)

[x] The Witness

Overall a pretty great decade. Fromsoft's output was obviously my favorite with Hollow Knight and Alien: Isolation being surprise hits for me. I guess a puzzle game also sneaking into my top 10 is pretty surprising too. I do enjoy puzzle games but I feel like they rarely exceed expectations.

Muitnorts

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
[x] Portal 2
Just one of the most expertly crafted games I've ever played. It's a joy to discover the solutions to puzzles but the increased emphasis on story and characters managed to help rather than hinder the experience.

[x] The Last of Us
A brilliantly written game and Naughty Dog starting to discover what it can achieve narratively. The gameplay seems a little dated after its sequel improved on almost everything but it's still a satisfying and atmospheric stealth game with brilliant character work.

[x] Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
Uncharted 2 is probably my favourite game ever. It's a perfect rollercoaster that I could play endlessly. I liked the mainline sequels but The Lost Legacy is the closest the series has gotten to recapturing that same spark. Chloe's a good protagonist and it has a bunch of great set piece moments. I appreciate it's brevity in the wake of Uncharted 4 too.

[x] Lumines: Electronic Symphony
Lumines is my favourite Tetris ish puzzle game ever. This Vita sequel is almost as good and released in the decade so I had to give it some love.

[x] Spelunky
I'm not nearly as good at Spelunky as I should be considering how much time I've put into it. But there's still so much joy in discovering the secrets of the game and seeing all its gameplay systems interact. As far as I'm concerned it's the perfect rogue like.
Not 100% sure if it fits here but I'm counting the 360 onwards remake a separate game from the older windows version.

[x] Dead Space 2
The peak of the Dead Space trilogy. I didn't think the original was a little too predictable in its scares so I appreciated that the sequel went in a slightly different direction. Upping the action and adding some set pieces gave the whole game an unsettling intensity. I've never been more nervous playing a game than I have been playing Dead Space 2 on hard core.

[x] Journey
My first experience with Journey felt special. It was a gorgeous and vague journey that was only improved by wordlessly interacting with another wanderer.

[x] Marvel's Spider-Man
Not a masterpiece but possibly the most fun I've had traversing an open world. It's just thrilling to swing around Manhattan and pairing that with a surprisingly good story makes for a fantastic game.

[x] Super Meat Boy
Punishing but undeniably satisfying. The game would falter instantly if its controls weren't both fun and precise. It means the team could create cruel and increasingly difficult levels while making the player only judge themselves for screwing up time and time and time again.

[x] Sleeping Dogs
A game that deserves so much more. In a generation of countless open world games, Sleeping Dogs managed to stand out with fun combat, an interesting setting and a genuinely engaging story. Never underestimate Wei Shen.

[x] Batman: Arkham City
I slightly prefer the tighter structure of Arkham Asylum but Rocksteady did a great job of expanding that game's principles to a larger open world. The combat remained exciting and fresh (before everyone else had already copied it) and the traversal was just as satisfying.

[x] The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
It's amazing to think that Skyrim released at the start of the decade. Some of the sheen has worn off since its 200 ports but exploring the world when it first came out is one of my fondest memories of the 2010s. There's a magic in Elder Scrolls games that nothing else manages to capture for me.

[x] Hotline Miami
A brutal and fast paced puzzle combat game with one of the best soundtracks ever. One of the most uniquely stylish games around when it released and it holds up perfectly.

Last edited:

N64Controller

Nov 2, 2017

[x] Bloodborne

[x] Dark Souls

[x] Death Stranding

[x] Red Dead Redemption 2

[x] Return of the Obra Dinn

[x] To The Moon

hrœrekr

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
May 3, 2019

[x] Dark Souls

[x] Hollow Knight

[x] Super Mario Odyssey

[x] Metal Gear Solid V

Oct 25, 2017
A pretty fantastic decade filled with a variety of games. I won't pick a favorite as the list does not require it but I do appreciate the quality and push towards more interesting narratives that occurred this decade.

[x] Astro Bot: Rescue Mission

[x] Bloodborne

[x] Death Stranding

[x] Disco Elysium

[x] Divinity: Original Sin 2

[x] God of War (2018)

[x] Hitman

[x] Hollow Knight

[x] Monster Hunter World

[x] Monster Hunter World: Iceborne

[x] The Last of Us

Last edited:

Goda

Oct 26, 2017
Toronto
[x] Bloodborne

Beautifully designed game that will make you throw your controller at the wall.

[x] Dark Souls

Unbelievable entry into a world filled with incredible atmosphere, fantastic gameplay, and deep lore

[x] Dark Souls 3

A successor that takes everything DS1 did and does it better in every way.

[x] Devil May Cry 5

Some of the best gameplay to date. Couldn't put the game down and finished it in almost one session.

[x] Final Fantasy XIV

The king of MMORPG's. Doesn't have the player base of WoW but has superior classes, music, atmosphere, enemies, etc.

[x] Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers

One of the best expansions I've ever played that brought one of the best classes to play (Gunbreakers)

[x] God of War (2018)

My number 1 game of the decade. I can't find any flaws.

[x] Mass Effect 2

One of the most fun games I've ever played. One of my most wanted remakes to date.

[x] Monster Hunter World

Put in about 600 hours into this game. I don't think I have to say anything else

Same as above

Best multiplayer game to date. Love stomping my friends and shit talking them.

[x] Terraria

My favourite crafting game. Great variety of enemies and weapons. Very excited for a potential Terraria 2

[x] Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

The only racing game I will play. A ton of fun.

[x] Enter the Gungeon

My favourite dungeon crawler. Fantastic game with an insane weapon variety. Hope for a better coop game in the future.

Last edited:

DaleCooper

Oct 27, 2017

[x] Bloodborne

[x] Dark Souls

[x] Dark Souls 3

[x] Death Stranding

[x] Persona 5

Lion

Banned
Jul 7, 2020
I've picked the games that had both the biggest initial impact and the biggest laying impact, basically those which I have the strongest memory of. Dark souls was my first souls game, and probably the one I have spent most time playing. I found bloodbourne now cohesive and it suited my aggressive playstyle more, but dark souls was more crazy and gave me a greater sense of achievement.
Breath of the wild, Witcher 3 and red dead redemption 2, are all games I spent months playing and have very happy memories of. I know that at times when I was playing each of them I felt "this is the best game I have ever played", now with a bit of distance I would struggle to put a cigarette paper between them.

[x] Bloodborne

[x] Dark Souls

SasaBassa

Oct 25, 2017
[x] Breath of the Wild

[x] Super Mario Odyssey

[x] Grand Theft Auto V

[x] Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3

[x] Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

[x] Bloodborne

[x] Marvel's Spider-Man

[x] Super Mario Galaxy 2

[x] Super Mario 3D World

[x] The Witcher 3

[x] Apex Legends

---
All of these are pretty much the top of their type for their system, or refined the best of what was there before it. They're both culminating and founding platforms.

Killzig

Oct 25, 2017
I tried to be extremely selective. Looking over the list of games that have been voted on these are really the only ones that elicited a 'that was great, I'd like to replay that' type of reaction rather than an 'oh yeah I played that'. There are some great games here that didn't really connect with me at all. I can recognize they're well liked, but just not for me and my extremely particular tastes. Some games I really liked at the time but don't ever see myself revisiting (RDR2, D:OS2) I left off. Special shout outs to Pyre, Kentucky Route Zero, and Disco Elysium for having some of the most touching character bits in any games I've ever played.

[x] Disco Elysium

[x] Fallout: New Vegas

[x] Hitman

[x] Kentucky Route Zero

[x] Pyre

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017

[x] Bloodborne

[x] Devil May Cry 5

[x] God of War (2018)

[x] Hotline Miami

[x] Marvel's Spider-Man

[x] The Last of Us Part II

The Unsent

Oct 25, 2017
Red Dead Redemption 1/2, both games together might my favourite game of all time. They feel like 1 game to me, because they complement each other so well.

[x] Red Dead Redemption

[x] Grand Theft Auto V

[x] Assassin's Creed Odyssey

[x] Donkey Kong Country Returns

[x] Super Mario Galaxy 2

[x] Kingdom Hearts 3

[x] Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag

[x] Mass Effect 2

Nov 14, 2017
  1. I thought I was done with AssCreed, but it turns out being a pirate is cool.

2. And also ...
  3. Soulsborne games are amazing. They are also the most accessible action games - you just learn them, and then do them. Even someone with poor coordination like me can finish them with practice.

4. Sunk a thousand+ hours into it, and bought it on 2 platforms. It's the perfect endless grinder.

5. I wanted to be a cat lady with a giant axe. It turned out I could do that while experiencing the best FF story since IX. Super good.

6. I literally never cared about Kratos or GoW before this game. It's well made, just the right length, and very enjoyable.

7. The best part of an amazing trilogy. It's super sad how much EA have messed up Mass Effect.

8. Maybe androids are people too?

9. I kind of don't really like Overwatch, but I keep on coming back to it. It's been consistently almost an amazing game ever since launch.

10. Portal and Portal 2 were both amazing. One of the best comedy performances in a video game ever with Stephen Merchant as Wheatley.

11. The System Shock reboot I always wanted.

12. The best Zelda since OOT. Revolutionised the open world genre - or really, took it back to its roots and gave it mass appeal?

13. Played this earlier in the year, and was super amazed. Pretty much a perfect video game IMO.

14. And...
  15. Destiny is the most important game in the past decade for me. I never thought I'd be interested in a hybrid schlooter / MMO - I don't think millions of other players did either, but we still keep logging on. The raids are unlike any other experience in gaming - mechanically they are simpler than traditional MMO raids, but the first person perspective really elevates them. No other game is even attempting what Bungie are doing with Destiny.

16. I liked NMS at launch, and now its even better than the hype. Hello Games dun gud.

17. Siege is easily the best competitive FPS of the past decade. Ubisoft are still updating it and making serious changes, so I expect it to continue to be amazing.

18. Polybius is another perfect video game. You couldn't add anything or take it away to make it better. It's a totally pure experience with a banging soundtrack.

[x] Assassin's Creed: Black Flag

[x] Bloodborne

[x] Dark Souls

[x] Diablo 3

[x] Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers

[x] God of War (2018)

[x] Mass Effect 2

[x] NieR: Automata

[x] Overwatch

[x] Portal 2

[x] Prey

[x] The Outer Wilds

[x] Destiny

[x] Destiny 2

[x] No Mans Sky

[x] Rainbow 6 Siege

[x] Polybius

Last edited:

TheMink

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Connecticut
[x] Dark Souls

[x] Dark Souls 3

[x] Deus Ex: Human Revolution

[x] Destiny 2

[x] Final Fantasy XIV

[x] Hollow Knight

[x] Kingdom Hearts III

[x] Marvel's Spider-Man

[x] Portal 2

[x] Prey

[x] Rayman Legends

[x] Super Mario Galaxy 2

[x] Super Mario Odyssey

[x] Ultra Street Fighter IV

Last edited:

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017

[x] Bloodborne

[x] Death Stranding

[x] Devil May Cry 5

[x] Disco Elysium

[x] God of War (2018)

[x] Hollow Knight

[x] Persona 4 Golden

[x] Persona 5

[x] Stardew Valley

[x] Super Mario Odyssey

[x] The Last of Us

[x] Control

Schlorgan

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Salt Lake City, Utah
[x] Dead Space 2

[x] Life is Strange

[x] Mass Effect 2

[x] Persona 4 Golden

[x] Portal 2

[x] Spec Ops: The Line

[x] The Walking Dead

[x] Titanfall 2

[x] Battlefield: Bad Company 2

[x] Dragon Age: Inquisition

[x] DOOM (2016)

[x] Saints Row The Third

[x] Unravel

Last edited:

InfinityDOK

Dec 3, 2018
[x] Forza Horizon 3

[x] Inside

[x] Portal 2

[x] The Wolf Among Us

[x] Bioshock: Infinite

Last edited:

Ramsay

Jul 2, 2019
Australia
[x] Celeste

[x] Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

[x] Super Mario Galaxy 2

[x] The Last of Us

[x] Xenoblade Chronicles

[x] Undertale

[x] Bug Fables: The Everlasting Sapling

[x] Pokemon Black and White

In order:
  1. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild: Not without its flaws - enemy variety is poor, shrines reuse objectives just a little too much, dungeons (whilst good) are a step back from the last two Zeldas - but every flaw is so thoroughly overshadowed by BOTW's utter brilliance is its world design. No open-world, before or since, has even come close to matching the sheer sense of adventure that Hyrule offers - and the fact that Hyrule is so tightly designed - even more so than many linear games, is mind-boggling. This is in conjunction with it raising the bar in terms of freedom, where you can tackle challenges in pretty much any way you know. Something about BOTW that goes incredibly underappreciated is its incredible atmosphere and worldbuilding - the darkness of the ruined Hyrule, contrasted with the culture and sophistication of what remains of civilisation - simply remarkable. The greatest game of all time.
  2. Celeste: What can I even say about this masterpiece? Madeline controls brilliantly, with a moveset that it simultaneously easy to grasp as it is difficult to master. The level design is immaculate, squeezing every last ounce of creativity from both the level concepts and Madeline's moveset - to the point where the B-sides, C-sides and Farewell flat out utilise speedrunning techniques. The cherry on top is the game's heartfelt, well-told story that brilliantly utilises the game's difficulty as an allegory for anxiety and depression. Whilst the game demands that you get good, it at no point becomes condescending like many difficult games, but rather, is consistently encouraging the player. This, coupled with Assist Mode making the game accessible to all, solves a major sore spot with other difficult games. 195 strawberries, and counting.
  3. Xenoblade Chronicles: The greatest JRPG of all time. Xenoblade 1 has what is not only by far the best storytelling in any Nintendo game, but some of the best storytelling in any medium, weaving an unbelievably creative setting, brilliant plot twists, immaculate pacing, and complex themes. Similarly, up until recently, Xenoblade 1 was the gold standard for character writing in an Nintendo game, with both main and side characters being well-written, well-humanised and fleshed out. Shulk remains my favourite protagonist of all time. Xenoblade 1's combat remains incredibly underappreciated, with both an elegant simplicity and a remarkable amount of depth that even a 100% playthrough only scratches the surface of. Even a myriad of flaws cannot drag down this game at all.
  4. Super Mario Galaxy 2: Where Mario Galaxy 2 lacks in originality, it more than makes up for it in its brilliant level design, consistently iterating on concepts and finding novel uses for Mario's moveset. The apex of level design in any 3D platformer.
  5. The Last of Us: The Last of Us weaves a incredibly relatable, compelling cast through the unflinching brutality of the post-apocalypse. Joel's and Ellie's fusion into a inseparable couple remains one of the best character interactions ever, and through all of this, even though Joel is revealed to be an utter monster, he still somehow remains sympathetic and relatable. Might have been higher if the story, especially the ending, wasn't tainted somewhat by the sequel, but it is still utterly amazing in isolation.
  6. Fire Emblem: Three Houses: Three Houses, similar to Awakening and Fates, is a character-building game at its core. The fundamental problem with both Awakening and Fates, however, is that the character writing (while decent in Awakening), was nowhere near as strong enough to hold up the experience. Three Houses, on the other hand, has the best character writing in a Nintendo game, and as such, the whole experience is able to come together as a rare game that is greater than the sum of its parts, even with its multitude of flaws. Hell, Three Houses managed to present a nuanced, very well-written fanservice character, and a nuanced depiction of a religious institution. What modern JRPG does those? Even with its multitude of flaws (i.e. monastery tedium) it can count itself up there as one of the best Nintendo RPGs of all time. Oh, and Edelgard did everything wrong, though 2020 has made her a lot more sympathetic.
  7. Undertale: There's a lot to like about Undertale. Interesting worldbuilding, incredible boss fights, and a cast of memorable, quirky characters - but that's not why Undertale is on this list. What makes Undertale truly special is how it integrates your decisions, and the morality of said decisions, into the game's storytelling and mechanics. The first boss against Toriel remains one of the greatest moments in a RPG, both in its narrative significance, as well as how the game's mechanics coalesce to make a statement on the player's morality in a way that AAA developers can only dream of.
  8. Bug Fables: The Everlasting Sapling: Moonsprout Games does what Nintendon't. Bug Fables has a very deep understanding of what made the original three Paper Mario games so good (and where they can be improved), and it shows. The combat is incredible in concept, and even better in execution, making for one of my favourite battle systems ever put in an RPG. Kabbu, Vi and Leif all both have unique playstyles individually and act as one part of a greater whole - to the point where the first chapter manages to take advantages of each of their unique gimmicks. The exploration is also excellent - far surpassing its inspiration, and reminding me of Xenoblade 1's approach to world design a bit. Couple that with one of the best sidequests ever put in a video game, and a cast that has absolutely no right to be this good, and you have a truly worthy successor to the original Paper Mario trilogy.
  9. Pokemon Black and White: Despite countless efforts by Gamefreak since to hearken back to Generation 1, Black and White is the only Pokemon game to truly capture the magic of discovering Pokemon for the first time. Having to use completely new Pokemon for the main story is a massive breath of fresh air. While Unova is more linear than Sinnoh, Black and White's exploration and postgame is underappreciated, and most notably of all, the storytelling and characters in Black and White are surprisingly solid, not just for a Pokemon game, but among the genre as a whole. The greatest Pokemon game.
  10. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe: It's Mario Kart, refined to an absolutely astounding degree. What more could you want?

Last edited:

Deleted member 23381

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017

[x] 999: 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors

[x] Dark Souls

[x] Deadly Premonition

[x] Spiderman

[x] Titanfall 2

[x] Drakengard 3

[x] Danganronpa

Meta

Oct 29, 2017

[x] Bloodborne

[x] Dark Souls

[x] Dark Souls 3

[x] Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen

[x] Horizon Zero Dawn

[x] Mass Effect 2

[x] Monster Hunter World

[x] Stardew Valley

[x] Shovel Knight

mephixto

Oct 25, 2017

[x] Bloodborne

[x] Dark Souls 3

[x] Portal 2

[x] Spec Ops: The Line

[x] Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

Trey

Oct 25, 2017
So Hades has to release by the end of this month to be eligible? I'd really hate to have to leave it off my list, especially since it's virtually content complete.

May 17, 2018

[x] Bloodborne

[x] Dark Souls

[x] Diablo 3

[x] Journey

[x] Mass Effect 2

[x] NieR

[x] Persona 4 Golden

[x] The Binding of Isaac

[x] The Last of Us

[x] MAG

[x] Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

[x] Max Payne 3

[x] Dyad

[x] The Last of Us: Part II

[x] Borderlands 2

[x] Hotline Miami

[x] SOMA

[x] Sound Shapes

Agamon

Aug 1, 2019
[x] Dishonored 2

[x] Horizon Zero Dawn

[x] Life is Strange

[x] Marvel's Spider-Man

[x] Mass Effect 2

[x] The Last of Us

[x] Sunset Overdrive

[x] Beat Saber

Last edited:

xyla

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
It was a fantastic decade in gaming - Between a revival of 3D platformers, we also had incredible 2D platformers coming out.
Breath of the Wild was an insane experience. Mario Odyssey was fantastic and we saw the release of Portal 2 and the Witness on the puzzle spectrum. And then you had the little From that could - with Sekiro being my favorite of the bunch and one of the best Action games I've ever played. Oh and also CRPGs made a comeback? Who would have thought?!

I think I haven't enjoyed gaming as much since the 16bit times. And those are obviously nostalgia goggles.
[x] Divinity: Original Sin 2

[x] Portal 2

[x] Super Mario Galaxy 2

[x] Super Mario Odyssey

[x] The Witness

[x] Shovel Knight

[x] Yooka-Laylee and The Impossible Lair

Abi

Jun 3, 2020
The Last of Us: One of my favorite games ever. At the time, I'd never played a game with such well-written story and characters. The amazing score by Gustavo Sanaolalla is one of my favorite soundtracks and the game wouldn't be the same without it. I love the combat of TLOU and how avoiding being shot is priority, it grounds the combat encounters and makes them very intense. In each encounter you have so many options: stealth, guns, melee, using bricks and bottles. You can mix all these option which lends the combat a nice rhythm.

Death Stranding: I've always wanted a AAA game where the emphasis wasn't on combat. Death Stranding is that game, and although it has combat sections they are very brief and I'd argue you could take that stuff out and end up with a better game. The most important thing here is that Death Stranding's core mechanics are non-combat-focused and the main goal of the game is to rebuild rather that destroy. Scaling rough terrain can was so fun and a fresh challenge compared to other games, and it's always nice when you find a rope or ladder left by someone else. Driving long distances only becomes more enjoyable as you progress and unlock new tools which allow you to deliver more packages faster. As some who enjoys road trips, i loved driving in Death Stranding. You are always rewarded with gorgeous views, and sometimes a nice Low Roar song will play! Navigating the world was so relaxing and therapeutic. I also love how dumb this game can be: Hermen Hulst will make you deliver packages to Conan O'brien who sends you to Edgar Wright. It's so stupid and i love it.

The Talos Principle: This is one of the best puzzle games. Unlike The Witness, which made me feel dumb, Talos Principle is challenging enough to be rewarding,. You won't get stuck for hours trying to solve a puzzle, but each time you get through a puzzle in TTP, you feel like you accomplished something. On top of that, it has an amazing narrative that you can totally miss.

im too lazy to write about the rest, but those were the my favorites.

[x] Celeste

[x] Dark Souls

[x] Death Stranding

[x] Grand Theft Auto V

[x] The Last of Us

[x] The Walking Dead

[x] The Wolf Among Us

[x] Yakuza 0

[x] Gone Home

[x] Super Mario 3D World

[x] Alan Wake

[x] The Evil Within

[x] Resident Evil VII

[x] DOOM (2016)

[x] The Talos Principle

[x] Uncharted 4: A Thief's End

Last edited:

AliceAmber

Drive-in Mutant
Administrator
May 2, 2018
These have been my favorite gaming experiences from the last decade. More open worlds on here than I'd expect....but I like a good story that sucks you into the environment.

[x] Life is Strange

[x] Mass Effect 2

[x] Bioshock Infinite

[x] Assassin Creed 4: Black Flag

[x] Assassin's Creed Odyssey

[x] Dragon Age: Inquisition

[x] Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

[x] What Remains of Edith Finch

Last edited:

bottledfox

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017

[x] Super Mario Galaxy 2

[x] Minecraft

[x] Xenoblade Chronicles

[x] The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds

[x] Undertale

[x] Marvel's Spider-Man

[x] Disco Elysium

[x] Super Mario Odyssey

[x] Bloodborne

[x] Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze

[x] Crusader Kings II

[x] Kenshi

[x] Titanfall 2

[x] Rocket League

DaleCooper

Oct 27, 2017
this voting thing is weird, forcing a thread reply :(
Combined with a requirement to write your "thoughts" makes it even stranger. I even missed that because it's so counterintuitive to what a vote, or poll, is.

Let the numbers speak for themselves. I mean, I don't provide argumentation when I visit a voting booth.

Oct 25, 2017
[x] Bioshock: Infinite

[x] Bloodborne

[x] Danganronpa

[x] Dark Souls 3

[x] Drakengard 3

[x] God of War (2018)

[x] Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

[x] Marvel's Spider-Man

[x] Persona 4 Golden

[x] Rocket League