• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkMan

Arcade Stick Dev
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
San Diego, CA
A new adventure awaits...

24211612728_8602ceee35_b.jpg

Hello resetera members! My name is MarkMan. I originally started this thread on the old forum almost 15 years ago. The reason why I love this thread is because of... perspective. It shows what people are into. It shows what people are spending their money on and it shows who pays attention to what (and why).

It can be a drain on the wallet, sure... but it can also be a reminder of things I want (or don't want).

It brings people together with common interests and it is a way for me to chronicle my journey as a gamer & individual as the years go by.

You know... I first started this thread back in 2006 with a clear goal to see REAL photos (not something I can google online) because I wanted to see the personality & individuality in what we all like.

resetera AUGUST 2020 Pick-Up Post! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + MORE (REAL PICS ONLY)!

Dear resetera,

We have reached the EIGHTH month of 2020 and a new decade of gaming!! Happy New Month and hope you have a nice and safe one.

The world has been devastated by the COVID-19 pandemic. Please stay home and stay safe.

#BlackLivesMatter

Achievement Unlocked! Almost 3/4th of the way through 2020!

In typical new month fashion, let's reflect on the previous month and post our favorite pick-ups from July 2020. As we go through August 2020, let's post our latest pick-ups as well! Take care everyone!

Your Neighborhood Friendly,
MarkMan

Welcome to the NEW monthly tradition on resetera! Since November 2006 <3 !!!

For those of you new to this thread, this is a place for us to show off our new pickups and discuss them!

REMINDER! Or get banned!

Post ACTUAL pictures! No one cares to see pictures they can find on google images....

Post ACTUAL pictures! No one cares to see pictures they can find on google images....

6434662657_d8e641d917_o.jpg

Mods are <3 and have banned people that DO NOT READ/FOLLOW the op!

ALSO!

Do not CRITICIZE other people's pick ups. This is a friendly thread. No need for insults!

Do not CRITICIZE other people's pick ups. This is a friendly thread. No need for insults!

ARCHIVES:

Oh yea I wanted to say one more thing!!

6434662657_d8e641d917_o.jpg

---

Here are some of my favorite recent pick-ups from July!

THAT'S IT :O

AND! I printed out some photos...

106470619_714562469363430_7715222783242859342_n.jpg

106179317_261189621852379_3901610112226328583_n.jpg

Wow... slow recent month for me lol.

Take care everyone. Wear a mask.

Have a good one, resetera! If you'd like to follow my adventures, please follow me on twitter or instagram (both accounts are @MarkMan23)!

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
Here's all my stuff from July.

Plenty of figures mainly, with just one Switch game, but not a bad month overall.

Yazuka

Oct 27, 2017
Sweden
Here is what I got in July.
I got some other games in the end of June that's not in here, they are Shenmue 2, Ys: Memories of Celceta PS4 and Kid Icarus: Uprising.

ufienQ8.jpg

And finally addes Trini and Billy to my Mighty Morpin' Power Rangers collection.
It's been a childhood dream to have the complete original team, never got them all as a kid.
Now I only need Zack (without Dragonshield) and Tommy (not Fighting Spirits version) and my team is complete.
M44Vf5x.jpg

JustinH

Oct 27, 2017
These are a few things I got last month actually, I just didn't feel like posting them I guess.
0DCiQYe.jpg

Metalocalypse Season 4. I loved this show and have all the other seasons on disc. I just never got around to getting a physical copy of the last season because I had it digitally I guess.

I did end up getting another Zune HD.
0zzUuuy.jpg

This one is 32 GB, which is nice since my other one was 16 and space was kind of an issue at times.

This one's weird...
JsyK7iV.jpg

So randomly one day I remembered seeing this game as Best Buy's Deal of the Day for 5 dollars and passed on it. Later on something reminded me of the game and I guess I figured 5 dollars isn't too much for me to try a game, even a terrible one. So I went looking on Amazon if there were any cheapo copies there too (since the Best Buy DotD was long past at this point).

For some reason, it took like 2 weeks to get here because UPS was just holding it or something instead of transferring it to my local USPS office and it didn't move until I prodded their customer service with a "Is my package lost or something?" email.
Like, the day before it actually arrived I looked up a review of it to see just how bad it is, and I either didn't know or completely forgot it had garbage-ass "jokes" in it, and I still haven't even put it in my system. At least the "Barack FU" DLC code still worked, I guess.

Z9LEPVl.jpg

I bought one of these because I don't have a Switch so I can't really charge Joy-con controllers.

Wait what?
ZXoPqbm.jpg

I have a Switch Lite, and I needed a way to charge the Nintendo Switch Online NES controllers. If you remove the grip part, it should work fine. Unfortunately, my 2P controller doesn't seem to want to charge. I know it's not the grip, because you can turn them backwards and switch sides and the 2P controller still doesn't seem to be charging on the left side, but the 1P controller hooked up to my Switch Lite and connected to the right side (backwards) shows up as charging on my Switch Lite.

I bought one of the new SN30 2.4GHz controllers to try out. I saw the pics of the PCB that MLiG posted on Twitter and it looked "encouraging."

xLPsdlQ.jpg

6co7Vyl.jpg

old SN30 on top, new SN30 2.4GHz on bottom (please excuse the sticker goo on the old PCB. That's where I had the binder stickers on it to make the dpad work better. "Better," but still "bad")

Quickly played through the first 5 levels of Super C in an emulator with it and it certainly felt better than my old SN30. Not as good as the top-tier SN30Pro+ or even the Nintendo Switch Online SNES controller, but again, way better than my old SN30.
I still got unwanted diagonals, but it was pretty uncommon, but it felt like I had to press harder to get a diagonal to come out.

The real reason I bought it was I was hoping that it would be better and fit in my old black SN30 shell.
J1diogG.jpg

Well, it does.

Unfortunately, I tried it again after swapping shells and I started getting a lot more unwanted diagonals again. I don't know why. I guess I'll have to try swapping the actual d-pad plastic piece and the rubber membrane to see if it makes it better.

edit: the plastic d-pad pieces in each of the controllers (SN30, SN30Pro+, and SN302.4GGHz) look exactly the same. I swapped the rubber membrane just to try I guess, but I think why it feels much better now is that I overtightened the screws last time I put the new SN30 2.4 GHz in the black shell together. it feels and works much better now that I just put the screws in and didn't tighten them too much.

Reason the old SN30 black shell is important to me is that I just think it looks so great paired up with my Super NT. (as you can see, so does the SN30Pro+ but I want a flat controller for Super Nintendo play)
6JRsJNi.jpg

If it works out better after swapping the Dpad and rubber, I'll move the concave buttons back over to the flat SN30 (now 2.4 GHz) in the black shell from the Pro+.

Also, just as a note, I guess. That's still the Bluetooth receiver plugged in. The 2.4GHz receiver doesn't have a pair button and is a little shorter.

Lastly, these came today.
VDrdXSo.jpg

I guess I like the Zim comics, even though I haven't read through the second hardcover book fully yet. I alreadly have the hardcover volumes 1, 2 and 3 and was waiting before I got more to see if they would make a Vol 4.
The hardcover volumes have 10 issues per volume (11 in volume 1) where these paperback volumes have 5.

edit: Dammit!

Oh right, I bought this too.
c8Hy7ol.jpg

I want to get back into playing guitar more regularly so I bought this so I could learn some songs that I love (mostly 2113 lol).
I also got a yearly subscription to Fender Play. Like, the things you learn with Fender Play look really basic, and honestly doesn't seem to go as far as I might want it to go, but I just need something to get me playing/practicing everyday. I think I need to just keep playing to help me get over this disability that makes playing uncomfortable. It used to be really uncomfortable to me to just type, but I eventually got to the point where it doesn't bother me much anymore (that said, my left arm is starting to feel "weird" since I typed so much in this post, lol.)

Last edited:

LegendX48

Oct 25, 2017
August, babeh!

R8hAWbk.jpg

also got my nephew a bunch of Lego Mario stuff that I'll share once it arrives

KDash

Oct 25, 2017
Florida
Hayley Willams' "Petals for Armor" and both Taylor Swift EPs, all on CD.

f69zOBj.jpg

I also pre-ordered Taylor Swift's new album, "folklore," last month...hoping it arrives this month. I got my digital copy that came with the order, but they said the disc would ship in 2-3 weeks. I also ordered the "cardigan" single CD, but that might not arrive for another month or two (email said 6-8 weeks).

Bii

Oct 25, 2017
Started buying movies again. Way too many that I'd like to pick up. All the Criterion stuff is pretty pricy too.

I've been buying movies too! Prior to the last few weeks, the last Blu-Ray I purchased was 2.5 years ago. Part of it was because my TV and soundbar is 7+ years old, so picture/audio quality wasn't a priority. With next-gen consoles on the horizon, it was time for me to upgrade.

2iBFvqw.jpg

After assessing what I want and researching what's available, I ended up with the Sony 55" X900H and Vizio 46" SB46514-F6 5.1.4 Soundbar. Finding the right TV was a losing battle. I had to balance features against the price, size, pros/cons and it became overwhelming. I had wanted to get Vizio's 55" M55Q8-H1 but it wasn't available yet. I figure I'd be using my new TV for 10+ years so I upped my budget and can say I'm perfectly content with what I got. I went with another soundbar instead of an A/V receiver/speakers and I'm thrilled with what this thing can push out. It was also on sale at Costco for ~40% off MSRP. It breathes new life into movies I had already seen and now I want to watch everything again.

GB8MavW.jpg

I went a little overboard with movie purchases the past two weeks. I picked up 38 4k UHD Blu-Rays, 5 more Criterion Blu-Rays, an anime series (Patlabor) and one Blu-Ray (Shin Godzilla). There's more on the way. .______.

I'm not into collecting 4K/Blu-Rays but I did look at the whole scene and there's a lot of reselling going around. Some people only want the 4K digital code so they sell the physical stuff, and vice versa. I've seen sellers parting every single thing separately; from the digital code, to the 4K disc, to the Blu-Ray, the case, and the slip cover just to turn a profit. I haven't decided whether I'll keep the digital codes or sell it. Though, I would rather watch the 4K disc over streaming it.

The only movie I bought for a substantial amount was Rad 4K. It's a limited release and I missed out on the ordering window. I paid $100 for it and, honestly, wasn't worth it. Nostalgia is a hell of a thing.

Bii

Oct 25, 2017
Bii look into your name amazing anime film imo

I'm currently watching some listings on eBay for the Japanese 4K version. Due to Japan's delayed shipping with anything that isn't DHL/FedEx, I'll wait it out.
Shout Factory announced that they're releasing a collector's box set for Weathering With You, which includes a 4K UHD disc, so maybe there's a chance something like that is announced for Your Name for the US?

That do the right thing box looks intriguing.

If you live in the states, consider HamiltonBooks Bii

I have looked at Hamilton's inventory and there are a few items that have caught my eye. Though I think I want to slow down my purchasing until November (next Criterion sale and Black Friday). The movies/series I have now should keep me occupied until then.

Sagadego17

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm currently watching some listings on eBay for the Japanese 4K version. Due to Japan's delayed shipping with anything that isn't DHL/FedEx, I'll wait it out.
Shout Factory announced that they're releasing a collector's box set for Weathering With You, which includes a 4K UHD disc, so maybe there's a chance something like that is announced for Your Name for the US?

I have looked at Hamilton's inventory and there are a few items that have caught my eye. Though I think I want to slow down my purchasing until November (next Criterion sale and Black Friday). The movies/series I have now should keep me occupied until then.
funimation has the rights to Your Name

FaffEra

Chicken Chaser
Nov 8, 2017
UK
Moved my PC into a new case (new from 2011 lol), changed the RAM for a 32GB kit and bought a bunch of front bay accessories:
Qb3tqjN.jpg

pPgY4AN.jpg

IcyDock 5.25" into 3.5 + slimline drive adapter bay
IcyDock 3.5" + 2.5" hot swap drive bay
Silverstone Bluray slim drive
Akasa Card reader
Sony Floppy Drive

My itx motherboard only has 1 USB3 internal header so all the usb devices are plugged into a Sabrent Internal USB3 Hub.

JustinH

Oct 27, 2017
Moved my PC into a new case (new from 2011 lol), changed the RAM for a 32GB kit and bought a bunch of front bay accessories:

IcyDock 5.25" into 3.5 + slimline drive adapter bay
IcyDock 3.5" + 2.5" hot swap drive bay
Silverstone Bluray slim drive
Akasa Card reader
Sony Floppy Drive

My itx motherboard only has 1 USB3 internal header so all the usb devices are plugged into a Sabrent Internal USB3 Hub.
Man, ever since I got a new case I've missed having a media card reader in the front. I hate having to look for a usb adpter lol (even if it takes me less than a minute lol. There's always one right below my monitor).

Nice build! It's got me going "Nah! I don't need a floppy drive anymore... I think. Nah!" Over and over again lol.

Did they re-release Do the Right Thing? I have the old DVD Criterion release. I wonder if it's worth an upgrade.
Damn powerful movie. Just thinking about it makes me feel a little breath less lol. It's been years since I watched it. I should rewatch it this weekend.

FaffEra

Chicken Chaser
Nov 8, 2017
UK
Man, ever since I got a new case I've missed having a media card reader in the front. I hate having to look for a usb adpter lol (even if it takes me less than a minute lol. There's always one right below my monitor).

Nice build! It's got me going "Nah! I don't need a floppy drive anymore... I think. Nah!" Over and over again lol.

Did they re-release Do the Right Thing? I have the old DVD Criterion release. I wonder if it's worth an upgrade.
Damn powerful movie. Just thinking about it makes me feel a little breath less lol. It's been years since I watched it. I should rewatch it this weekend.
I have a win98 pc I built from random parts a while back so having a floppy drive and a CF card reader makes things easier for me.

As for whether they need to be internal or not, I've always preferred to have stuff built into my pc so it's there and ready to use. Even if I use it once a year lol

JustinH

Oct 27, 2017
I'm finally getting around to watching the Dragon Ball anime. I've only read the manga for that part and got in big with the cartoon for Z.
I guess this made me want to grab a copy of the movies too.

srwdlHI.jpg

Kinda... kinda dumb probably since all the movies seem to be slightly different retellings of different parts of the series. First movie retells the first 13 episodes. Second: the five episodes after that. Third: a couple different "story arcs" (all according to Kazenshuu). I actually saw Path to Power some 20-something years ago on a fan-subbed tape I rented from some comic book store. All I really remember about it was that Ha-chan was in it. He doesn't appear to be in the other movie that deals with Red Ribbon stuff (movie 3).

I still wanted them though.

Speaking of dumb things. I wanted this for some dumb reason.
qF9ghZG.jpg

I guess sooner or later I'll get a carry case for my TG16 mini like I have for my NES and SNES Classic Editions. I like having an AC adapter in the case with them so I guess I want one in each case I have for a mini/Classic Edition console (for the ones with branded AC adapters though. My PS Classic doesn't have one in the case, and I haven't gotten a case for my Genesis mini but I don't think they put out a "Sega AC adapter" for it). Reason I say it's dumb is that my TV has a USB port on it, and I can't imagine they'll stop having them in the future.

I bought it from Amazon Japan, since people in the US seem to be charging too much for it.

I kinda wanted to get the turbo tap for it too, but there's really no point. You can plug 2 controllers into the mini, and I doubt I'll ever find 4 other people who'd want to play this thing with me (I might get another Hori controller, but again, why bother? I have the TG16 mini controller, and the 8bitdo wireless one too. What do I need a third one for?).

MrBanballow

Not changing this tag
May 1, 2019
I got some Flowers in the mail...
e0Uf3Brl.jpg

... they really brighten the place up. Almost done with my recent run through Summer, so looking forward to hopping in.

7threst

Oct 25, 2017
Netherlands
Sorry ERA, even though I score a lot of stuff every month, I rarely post here. Had to post this though, because I am so happy to finally own this collection!

dariusdrjrs.jpg

FaffEra

Chicken Chaser
Nov 8, 2017
UK
I got annoyed I couldn't preorder an Analogue Pocket, so I bought a modded GBA from Retrosix and a couple of RTC batteries for my everdrive.
VilNQ8S.jpg

fAUDAY6.jpg

USB-C rechargeable battery, louder noise free amp, IPS display. Also much nicer feeling than my last GBA which had a backlit lcd with smearing in a nasty rattling case that was splitting my carts.

Last edited:

purseowner

From the mirror universe
Oct 25, 2017
UK
I got some Flowers in the mail...
e0Uf3Brl.jpg

... they really brighten the place up. Almost done with my recent run through Summer, so looking forward to hopping in.

I didn't realise JAST had done physicals for these. Loved what I played of the first one.

Hoping we get the Switch physical over here once they've translated them all.

purg3

Oct 25, 2017
Pick ups for working from home for the rest of the year...

Herman Miller Embody
tWNcqom.jpg

Ducky Shine 7 mechanical keyboard w/ replacement keycaps
nX5Y3eC.jpg

Desmond

Oct 25, 2017
I got annoyed I couldn't preorder an Analogue Pocket, so I bought a modded GBA from Retrosix and a couple of RTC batteries for my everdrive.
VilNQ8S.jpg

fAUDAY6.jpg

USB-C rechargeable battery, louder noise free amp, IPS display. Also much nicer feeling than my last GBA which had a backlit lcd with smearing in a nasty rattling case that was splitting my carts.
Oh wow, this sounds amazing.

Jan 29, 2018
VilNQ8S.jpg

fAUDAY6.jpg

Haha I came close to buying a retrosix too. Worth it so far?

Smokey

Oct 25, 2017
Found a good copy of Decathlete. One of the last I wanted out of the affordable Saturn games.
WcGKp7I.jpg

Woah. Used to play the hell out of this game. If you don't mind me asking, how much did you pay? it looks to be in really good condition. Also how are you playing your Saturn games, hardware wise?

Rygar 8Bit

Oct 25, 2017
Site-15
Woah. Used to play the hell out of this game. If you don't mind me asking, how much did you pay? it looks to be in really good condition. Also how are you playing your Saturn games, hardware wise?

$30, but I've seen them going for higher around $50-70. Currently playing them on actual hardware, but really thinking about getting a Polymega when it comes out later this year to play most of my disc system games on.

KeRaSh

I left my heart on Atropos
Oct 26, 2017
VZqOWed.jpg

My first LEGO set in probably 20 years. Super excited.
Going to finish up Ghost of Tsushima before I commit myself to this bad boy.

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017

RGG0 and Kiwami for the PS3. Mainly just for collection reasons though I gotta do at least 1 run on each to 100% them for the heck of it. Pity they share trophy lists with the Japanese PS4 versions (which I've already done) though I guess in 0's case at least that means I don't gotta redo those stupid JCC fights...

JustinH

Oct 27, 2017
So in this thread (Your "no way it would happen but it would be cool if it did" picks to add to Marvel's Avengers roster), my answer was "Punisher!," but I didn't know if he has been or could actually be with the Avengers at any point.

Which got this reply.
Punisher is currently in the Savage Avengers. Which is essentially Conan The Barbarian teaming up with Punisher, Venom, Wolverine, Dr. Voodoo, and Elektra for some really fun stories.

This... intrigued me, so I bought this.
Q7Ay1Gw.jpg

I thought it was "alright." I did buy the second volume already though, which should be here next week. I liked the interactions between Wolverine and Conan.

Something reminded me of Afro Samurai recently. I can't remember what did it, but it made me want to watch the show again.
iTUvL1m.jpg

I haven't seen it since like... 2008? 2009? I remembered it being violent, but lol I didn't remember it being this violent.
I ordered a copy of the sequel movie's "Director's Cut" on Bluray too. I got it from ebay though, since people on Amazon wanted too much for it. I've never seen that, so I'm looking forward to seeing how the story continued.

Excited about this:
YLaoZYK.jpg

Gave my NES toaster a new butthole! notice the USB port

I've wanted a CopyNES for a good while, and although I bought the actual kit last month, I finally got around to getting someone (my Mommy) to remove the CPU from my NES' PCB. I just didn't have the skill to do it, and when I took it to my mother to ask for tips, she basically said "I'll do it at work. It's not worth trying with the tools you have." That surprised me, because I've been talking about getting a desoldering gun but she'd always convince me not to and say that I could just use solder wick and it's just as good.

From what I gathered what she did to remove it, she used like a big hot plate or something and then a heat gun on top to melt the solder holding the CPU in place?
She's not the best at speaking at English and most times I can understand her fine (I mean she's my Ma), but when she's talking about this stuff I have no idea what is I get confused easily. I'm pretty sure that's what she was saying though.

I've already dumped Super C (just as a test. I've dumped it before with my kazzo and have the .nes file ripped from my NES Classic) and beaten it, and I was really happy to see that Dr. Mario actually ripped fine on it.

I just could never get it ripped using the kazzo ripper/reprogrammer thingy and even Seik , who made the "Ripping Thread" said that they could never get it done with the kazzo either (it's been a while, so maybe things have changed?).

Now I just need to get around to modding the case for the extra USB port. It's still apart since I wanted to make sure it actually worked before I did more work. Maybe I'll look for some "for parts" NES toasters on ebay, snice this case isn't in the best shape (it always bothered me that when I got it, it didn't have all the screws too). It just feels so good for me to finally have a CopyNES-modded NES. It's the only reason I wanted an NT mini, because the "unofficial" firmware has CopyNES functionality. Now, I don't need it and this and my AVS will work just fine for me.

Last edited:

inner-G

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
PNW
Grabbed an N64 from facebook
59d37f97-7535-4fd7-a9fjtj.jpeg

5be506e0-6985-4d6a-b19jbj.jpeg

Also got a repro box (amazing print quality imo, looks better than a $400 original) for my Earthbound cart and strategy guide
2339f7ed-b1b0-4954-9m3je3.jpeg

JustinH

Oct 27, 2017
Guess I wanted a physical copy of TNG. Might be silly because the episodes are like... always on Amazon Prime (Netflix too? I dunno, I haven't really subbed to netflix in years), but I just wanted a copy.
DG3RYhp.jpg

I'd rather have the seven Season sets as opposed to this big box set, but that would've cost a lot more to get them all, and I think the content is the same on both these sets.

I drove out to the coast to visit my father and niece sometime late last week, but when I got there he had to go out for a while so I went to walmart real quick instead of just parking and waiting.
MbgYYFd.jpg

I bought this as something to help me kill time until he got back home. Turns out, my niece was inside and could've let me in. I felt really dumb lol (doubly so because I don't even really like this game all that much).

Yazuka

Oct 27, 2017
Sweden
I'm so freaking happy about this! A friend of mine had bought these when they first came out and I could. *sad me*
So I had the reissuses preordered, last friday my friend told me he was going to sell them and offered me them first.
So not only did I get original figures I saved a lot of money by buying it form him. <3

Rcsxh6u.jpg

LegendX48

Oct 25, 2017
Got me a Cordoba Dolce 7/8 classical guitar (plus the Hercules stand it's currently on and 2 packs of D'Addario nylon strings)
lFX4k8w.jpg

Also,

bwWISiP.jpg

not pictured:

Street Fighter 30th Anniversary for Switch
Mega Drive - Seas of Infinity
Also, the Mega Drive 198X mask cause I'm tired of wasting our disposable masks that my parents need more than I do. (Won't arrive for a little bit tho)

Galdius

Oct 25, 2017
I'm on the way to the 3000 game mark.
Those are the games that I got this month up to yesterday.

Some more 3DS games.
O19uBtDl.jpg

More PS3 Favoritos games and some other stuff:
ST6tH5Cl.jpg

The last 2 Brazilian GBA games that I was missing for the set but Spider-Man is missing the manual:
xFXvqC7l.jpg

Ninja Gaiden for the Game Gear is complete and also found 2 Japanese Xbox 360 demos:
76TZq0Al.jpg

WBacon

Capcom USA
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
California
Couple of 'things' I picked up this month:

1) A new Dell XPS 15 to replace my 4 year old work laptop. Applied 3M skin from dbrand.
qPoWrfU.jpg

SYZWw6L.jpg

RFFUozd.jpg

NKEl6rB.jpg

Before skin application:
xRYR683.jpg

2) Ordered a custom YETI coffee cup/tumbler for myself. Sadly my delivery got stuck and won't be here until early next week, and I'm traveling...so for now a rendered version of it:

6WOajJn.jpg

rjOwtTr.jpg
2WsGM4X.jpg

The Ryu/Ken cross-up stencil is based off of an old Japanese arcade gaming mag, GAMEST, from the 1990's.
26iO6B6.jpg

Last edited:

MrBanballow

Not changing this tag
May 1, 2019
Feeding the Lite today...
GvqOymRl.jpg

... I was actually surprised. One that the GameStop employee knew what game I was talking about, two that somebody else had already been by to pick up their copy. Who the hell is out here buying visual novels when my back is turned?!

Status
Not open for further replies.