• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Crazymoogle

Game Developer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Asia
Still raging that Andy Reid wouldn't call for a replay on the Mahomes rushing TD attempt. Or honestly that Philip Rivers couldn't throw a decent wheel route pass.

Or that the Chargers felt they were too good for overtime...

Squall ASF

Oct 29, 2017
Bless Damien Williams. The football gods decided that not even earning a bye would allow me to get Gordon or Conner back in time and then on top of that, they knock out my wire grab replacement, Ware. My team was primed to steam roll my opponents but in my hour of need I take a chance on Williams and he delivered! Even better, Kelce had a lame duck game and both of my money league opponents are playing him against me haha I'm liking my chances for making it to the big dance. Now the question will be do I trust Gordon when he's likely available next week?

JFunky

Oct 27, 2017
California
Crazy game on Thursday. Bless Williams for giving me a chance against TheSkullPrince. Most likely I'll still lose to his god like squad but at least it'll make this weekends games a little more interesting for me.

silentg

Oct 28, 2017
Manchester, UK
It's crunch time Smurf Looks like it's going to be a close one - I'm still sweating over some last minute decisions. Good luck - it's been a top time being in this league!

Oct 28, 2017
California
Don't think CMC is going to get me another 31 points lol. The dream is over.

GG JFunky, I may have had a "god like squad" but besides Hopkins they didn't show up this week. Go on and win it all man.

Crazymoogle

Game Developer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Asia
! Well, I made the final. Not sure that Saints/Panthers game was a great way to win...for anybody...but Playoff Final here I come! Let's just hope the Saints care to play football against Pittsburgh.

NSA

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
! Well, I made the final. Not sure that Saints/Panthers game was a great way to win...for anybody...but Playoff Final here I come! Let's just hope the Saints care to play football against Pittsburgh.

Good game! Man what a week for Saquon to blow it. That was his only week under 12 points all season, of course. Not bad for autodraft though.

Good luck in the finals!

jviggy43

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Crazy I made it this far as most of my effort went to my big money league with all my buddies since HS. Been a fun year in fantasy.

JonCha

Oct 29, 2017
UK
In the final of League C, Josh Gordon really dropped the ball for Josh Gordon.

Just realised we both have the same name and we're playing each other ... weird. I actually think your team is legit tbf.

Also didn't realise there are divisions to the ResetEra league, nice. Has fantasy been going for a while, including before we moved over to here?

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
Also didn't realise there are divisions to the ResetEra league, nice. Has fantasy been going for a while, including before we moved over to here?
Nah, it's our first season. We got 3 divisions right now but the first season we were just sorting everyone out. By making to the 2nd round of the playoffs, you qualified for our premiere or whatever it will be called league next season.

grang

Nov 13, 2017
Hey Smurf, are the other leagues public? Just curious what crazymoogle's team is looking like. Sorry if you've posted them before and I missed it.

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
Sorry, I'm a little late on this, but here are our champions:

League A
LsULOHH.jpg

1st - JFunky
2nd - jviggy43
3rd - TheSkullPrince

League B
EETlU3c.jpg

1st - Crazymoogle
2nd - Dhuggs_
3rd - grang

League C
MH64e7v.jpg

1st - JonCha
2nd - AllThingsPurple
3rd - EnronERA

Congratz to the champions, and also big thanks to everyone that participated and kept playing, throughout the season!

Last edited:

JonCha

Oct 29, 2017
UK
League was really competitive all the way through, I enjoyed it. How are we determining draft orders for next season?

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
League was really competitive all the way through, I enjoyed it. How are we determining draft orders for next season?
Draft order will be randomized just like this season. The leagues will be reorganized based on performance tho, so we can start with the promotion/relegation system next season. I'll be posting the results later today.

JFunky

Oct 27, 2017
California
Can't believe I won. If you would have told people at the beginning of the season that Damien Williams and Jaylen Samuels would help you win a title they probably would have replied "Who?" lol.
Thanks to everyone that got this setup. Looking forward to next year!

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
The leagues for next season

Everyone that made it to the second round of the playoffs qualified our top league, the second league is composed of 6 the playoff teams that lost on the first round and the 6 highest scoring teams that didn't make the playoffs.

The prominent members league:
TheSkullPrince
JFunky
jviggy43
TheWorthyEdge
Crazymoogle
NSA
Dhuggs_
grang
JonCha
EnronERA
McBryBry
AllThingsPurple

the not so prominent members league:
compbros
Corporate Clown
Smurf
silentg
Violence Jack
Ron Mexico
Corran Horn
ryul2
Rigbones
StrangerDanger
Mortemis
Scar

People that played but didn't qualify for any of the 2 leagues above, will be placed in our 3rd league. In case a member doesn't return for next season, we will pick someone from the league below to replace him. Newcomers will always be placed on the lowest tiered league and will have to grind their way up.

Deleted member 179

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Friends, today the preseason begins! I'M TAKING THE TOP SPOT THIS TIME.

Also may add a few friends as co-owners this season so they can watch.

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
🚨 🚨 🚨 🚨 2019-2020 Leagues Roll Call 🚨 🚨 🚨 🚨

🚨 🚨 Please confirm your participation until the end of the month, otherwise your spot is not guaranteed. 🚨 🚨

The Prominent Members League:

TheSkullPrince
JFunky
jviggy43
TheWorthyEdge
Crazymoogle
NSA
Dhuggs_
grang
JonCha
EnronERA
McBryBry
AllThingsPurple

2nd league(to be named)

compbros
Corporate Clown
Smurf
silentg
Violence Jack
Ron Mexico
Corran Horn
ryul2
Rigbones
StrangerDanger
Mortemis
Scar

3rd league (to be named)

MrNewVegas
Corsick
foppy79
Squall ASF
Mest08
SSJDio
Kalel114
Beach
TomNook
Haselbacher
rando
gimmmick

Name suggestions for the unnamed leagues are welcome.

Also, I won't be able to run the leagues this season. While I'm working with Crazymoogle and MrNewVegas to try and get them going, we still need at least another commissioner (someone from the 2nd league would be preferable) and someone to keep the thread updated on a weekly basis once the season starts, maybe create a new thread if needed.

jviggy43

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
🚨 🚨 🚨 🚨 2019-2020 Leagues Roll Call 🚨 🚨 🚨 🚨

🚨 🚨 Please confirm your participation until the end of the month, otherwise your spot is not guaranteed. 🚨 🚨

The Prominent Members League:

TheSkullPrince
JFunky
jviggy43
TheWorthyEdge
Crazymoogle
NSA
Dhuggs_
grang
JonCha
EnronERA
McBryBry
AllThingsPurple

2nd league(to be named)

compbros
Corporate Clown
Smurf
silentg
Violence Jack
Ron Mexico
Corran Horn
ryul2
Rigbones
StrangerDanger
Mortemis
Scar

3rd league (to be named)

MrNewVegas
Corsick
foppy79
Squall ASF
Mest08
SSJDio
Kalel114
Beach
TomNook
Haselbacher
rando
gimmmick

Name suggestions for the unnamed leagues are welcome.

Also, I won't be able to run the leagues this season. While I'm working with Crazymoogle and MrNewVegas to try and get them going, we still need at least another commissioner (someone from the 2nd league would be preferable) and someone to keep the thread updated on a weekly basis once the season starts, maybe create a new thread if needed.
In like flynn