• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

grang

Nov 13, 2017
This league is currently the one I'm doing best in, definitely got lucky on my draft hits even though I'm struggling at WR. Not much depth but if my dudes can stay healthy, looking forward to a playoff run (Knibb High Football in league B)

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
Well, I've got Mahomes and Kelce on bye and it looks like Melvin Gordon isn't going to play.

The dream is over :(
giphy.gif

Oct 28, 2017
California
GG compbros, thought for sure I was gonna lose but CMC and JuJu went bonkers.

Sucks that I I'll be without Gordon for a few weeks. Won't need him next week since I already clinched a bye. Then week after that I get the bye. Hopefully he's back after that.

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
Fighting for the last 2 playoff spots in league B with silentg and Corran Horn

going against the league leader is not ideal, but it's win to get in, so no excuses. Hoping for another big CMC week.

Compbros

Oct 30, 2017
GG compbros, thought for sure I was gonna lose but CMC and JuJu went bonkers.

Sucks that I I'll be without Gordon for a few weeks. Won't need him next week since I already clinched a bye. Then week after that I get the bye. Hopefully he's back after that.

GGs, maaaan I thought I had it but those two just went crazy.

Edit: This is it for me: Win and I'm in, lose and I'm out. Literally the whole season rides on this final game.

Edit 2: There actually needs to be a little more for me to get in. If I win by 15 or more points it's a guarantee, anything less I need on of two other teams to lose.

Last edited:

NSA

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Holy crap.. "B" league is insane.

Spots 2-6 are all 7-5, with 1 person at 6-6 with 1 game left to play.

I can't believe Wentzamania has the #1 points scored, and $100 left in FAAB.

This is by far my best league, and I auto drafted :( Thank you Saquon.

Corran Horn

Oct 25, 2017
Holy crap.. "B" league is insane.

Spots 2-6 are all 7-5, with 1 person at 6-6 with 1 game left to play.

I can't believe Wentzamania has the #1 points scored, and $100 left in FAAB.

This is by far my best league, and I auto drafted :( Thank you Saquon.
I got Hunt, Michael Thomas and Chubb yet I'm 6-6 :(

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
I drafted Ajayi/Burkhead/Corey Davis(that I dropped later) in the first 5 rounds and somehow and still in it!

I also spent lot of my faab on Corey Clement lol

league B confirmed best league. TheSkullPrince would prob be 0-11 if he was playing with us.

NSA

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I drafted Ajayi/Burkhead/Corey Davis(that I dropped later) in the first 5 rounds and somehow and still in it!

I also spent lot of my faab on Corey Clement lol

league B confirmed best league. TheSkullPrince would prob be 0-11 if he was playing with us.

I blew my faab on Ito Smith.. ugh. Hoping Gus "The Bus" Edwards continues to roll!

What a crazy year.

Compbros

Oct 30, 2017
I thought for sure when Hunt was released that my season was over but I was able to pull it out and slide into the playoffs.

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017

Crazymoogle

Game Developer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Asia
Well I guess that's my worst beat ever.

Missed the playoffs because Corey Clement got 3 extra yards on the last play of the game before the kneel-down. By score I had the third best team in the league.

Guess I'll just have to defeat NQ and Resetera B...

Edit: ah, resetera mobile doesn't anchor the thread title anymore. :-( well sad story nonetheless

TheWorthyEdge

Oct 25, 2017
Here's who made the playoffs:

League A:
TheSkullPrince and TheWorthyEdge got first round byes

JFunky plays compbros
jviggy43 plays Corporate Clown

League B:
Crazymoogle and grang got first round byes
NSA plays Smurf
Dhuggs_ plays silentg

League C:
JonCha and AllThingsPurple got first round byes
EnronERA plays Violence Jack
Ron Mexico plays McBryBry

Congratz to everyone who made the playoffs!
Also, there is a chance I got some teams mixed up, if so let me know.

Ayyoooo, that's what I like to see. Congrats to Skullprince though. My God. You're team is good.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
Limping into the playoffs after losing by 73 points last week thanks to every single one of my starters scoring in single digits, and Vinateri giving me a nice goose egg. I'm not expecting to win, but I made a surprise run to the league title out of nowhere last year so who knows?

grang

Nov 13, 2017
Here's who made the playoffs:

League A:
TheSkullPrince and TheWorthyEdge got first round byes

JFunky plays compbros
jviggy43 plays Corporate Clown

League B:
Crazymoogle and grang got first round byes
NSA plays Smurf
Dhuggs_ plays silentg

League C:
JonCha and AllThingsPurple got first round byes
EnronERA plays Violence Jack
Ron Mexico plays McBryBry

Congratz to everyone who made the playoffs!
Also, there is a chance I got some teams mixed up, if so let me know.

Yay! This is the league I'm doing best in, my two paid seasons are already over but I have this and FTAFFL left. Looking forward to playoffs!

NSA

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Thanks for the update Smurf ! You're going down! (Maybe, possibly, not likely)

What a weird weird year. This is my best league too (thank you autodraft).

Squall ASF

Oct 29, 2017
My League A team Squall's Elite had the worst luck I've ever had in FF history. They performed worse than my teams the first year I ever played with my first two picks of Fournette and Cook being injured basically the whole season, Rodgers having an uncharacteristically down year (Packers couldn't even beat my Cards!), Doug Baldwin a bust, Jimmy G's injury making Goodwin a bust, Jags D being a shadow of last year's...Hell, Lindsay who ended up being a stellar pickup even got ejected the first or second week I had him for punching someone in the first quarter....Seriously a jinxed team to the degree that I could only laugh at my misfortune.

BUT I attribute my amazing success this year in FF to this lowly team because my theory is that my ERA team worked as a honey pot that sucked in all the bad luck and jinxes allow all three of my other teams (particularly the two money league teams) to wreck my leagues. I'm enjoying a bye in all three though it blows that both Gordon and Conner are injured for one of my teams, talk about shitty timing. At least I'm on bye and there's a chance Gordon will play next week. It would suck for him to play and then be limited unexpectedly, it's going to be a dice roll and I may just stick with Spencer Ware instead depending on how he looks this week. At least I still have Barkley on that unit and Lamar Miller has been decent. Most importantly, my Dynasty team has truly been dominant and there's no better team to have be a monster than one where you keep the majority of the team year after year :D It's going to be tough choosing which players to keep before next year's draft...Well, the last spot anyway.

SkullPrince, congrats to your success and I just want to throw in that my lowly team would have beat yours if we played each other the next week instead hehe Luck is always more important than being good in FF though, it takes luck to make it through the playoffs. So Good luck in winning the chip! I'm guessing I'll be in C league next year or maybe B depending on how bad the other league teams are that missed the playoffs but rest assured I'll earn my way into A in short order. This was a fluke year my friends ;) Also, lol at getting a bye week in a consolation round. I'm the best worst team in League A! Wooo! Actually, with some of the pieces I picked up it would have been interesting to see if I could have clawed my way to at least the 6th seed if there were more games to play. Too little too late!

Oct 28, 2017
California
My League A team Squall's Elite had the worst luck I've ever had in FF history. They performed worse than my teams the first year I ever played with my first two picks of Fournette and Cook being injured basically the whole season, Rodgers having an uncharacteristically down year (Packers couldn't even beat my Cards!), Doug Baldwin a bust, Jimmy G's injury making Goodwin a bust, Jags D being a shadow of last year's...Hell, Lindsay who ended up being a stellar pickup even got ejected the first or second week I had him for punching someone in the first quarter....Seriously a jinxed team to the degree that I could only laugh at my misfortune.

BUT I attribute my amazing success this year in FF to this lowly team because my theory is that my ERA team worked as a honey pot that sucked in all the bad luck and jinxes allow all three of my other teams (particularly the two money league teams) to wreck my leagues. I'm enjoying a bye in all three though it blows that both Gordon and Conner are injured for one of my teams, talk about shitty timing. At least I'm on bye and there's a chance Gordon will play next week. It would suck for him to play and then be limited unexpectedly, it's going to be a dice roll and I may just stick with Spencer Ware instead depending on how he looks this week. At least I still have Barkley on that unit and Lamar Miller has been decent. Most importantly, my Dynasty team has truly been dominant and there's no better team to have be a monster than one where you keep the majority of the team year after year :D It's going to be tough choosing which players to keep before next year's draft...Well, the last spot anyway.

SkullPrince, congrats to your success and I just want to throw in that my lowly team would have beat yours if we played each other the next week instead hehe Luck is always more important than being good in FF though, it takes luck to make it through the playoffs. So Good luck in winning the chip! I'm guessing I'll be in C league next year or maybe B depending on how bad the other league teams are that missed the playoffs but rest assured I'll earn my way into A in short order. This was a fluke year my friends ;) Also, lol at getting a bye week in a consolation round. I'm the best worst team in League A! Wooo! Actually, with some of the pieces I picked up it would have been interesting to see if I could have clawed my way to at least the 6th seed if there were more games to play. Too little too late!

I'm not gonna lie, your team had me shook the last few weeks, I was getting nervous that you were going to make it in and I'd have to play you after the Bye lol. You had a terrible first half but your team was straight wrecking shit in the latter half, but like you said too little too late.

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
Oh boy, my chances of advancing were slim already...

Will need a really big game from CMC

NSA

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Gonna be close tomorrow Smurf . When I got the notification Big Ben was out I just looked into the distance and said "figures".

Squall ASF

Oct 29, 2017
I'm not gonna lie, your team had me shook the last few weeks, I was getting nervous that you were going to make it in and I'd have to play you after the Bye lol. You had a terrible first half but your team was straight wrecking shit in the latter half, but like you said too little too late.
lol we'll save that epic battle for another season. That's the one thing I can be proud of, working the wire to turn things around a bit albeit too late. In anycase, your team was phenomenal and you deserve the credit for having the faith in Mahomes! I remember during the draft I said in the chat that he's going to be like a roller coaster, throwing a bunch of TDs one game and then a number of picks the next but I was wrong! He reminded me of Favre but this kid has far better judgement in his first year starting than I could have imagined. A genuine homerun by you and the lucky bastards that have him in Dynasty leagues are set for a long time. Flawless reg season for you, now finish strong in the playoffs! That would be nuts to never lose the full way through, I want to see it!

NSA

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I was so sad when he came back lol. 19 from Lockett will be pretty hard tho =/

I think Baldwin is out.. so never know. One long TD could go a long way.. Chicago shutting down the Rams also stings. Story of my life.. 2 choices, always pick wrong.

I hate having to watch helplessly on Monday as points just add up and up.. just waiting for the game to end.. trying to will the game to just end. Haha.. good luck!

NSA

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
GG Smurf .. that was a painful game to end the week. Beckham sitting was probably the difference in our game.

I think Bail Kings is Crazymoogle right? If so, you're going to wipe my ass! Wait, no, kick my ass.

Either way, happy to have made it to Top 4 with my damn autodraft team. Top 4 get bumped up into "League A" or whatever next year right?

NSA

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I'd just like to point out that autodraft picked a kicker for me in the 9th round.

Sigh.

Larry Fitzgerald in the 3rd! Demaryius Thomas in the 4th!

Was there a more disappointing pick than The Jags Defense (I guess Le'Veon, McKinnon, or maybe Devonta Freeman..)

Look at this nonsense. Proof that the waiver wire is crucial!

The A-TEAM
1. (7) Saquon Barkley (NYG - RB)
2. (18) Davante Adams (GB - WR)
3. (31) Larry Fitzgerald (Ari - WR)
4. (42) Demaryius Thomas (Hou - WR)
5. (55) Tom Brady (NE - QB)
6. (66) Evan Engram (NYG - TE)
7. (79) Carlos Hyde (Jax - RB)
8. (90) Jacksonville (Jax - DEF)
9. (103) Stephen Gostkowski (NE - K)
10. (114) Ben Roethlisberger (Pit - QB)
11. (127) C.J. Anderson (Oak - RB)