• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Septimus Prime

EA
Verified
Oct 25, 2017

Republican super PAC American Action Network has a new series of commercials it is sending around to various local seats, in places like New York and New Jersey and New Mexico and Pennsylvania and Iowa and Nevada and Utah and Virginia and Maine. The 30-second spots show a blond woman, identified as "Stacy: Mom, Wife, Teacher." Stacy is pissed that some incumbent local Democratic official is upholding the Constitution when he should be fixing the opioid crisis and securing the border—two things the Trump administration and the Republican majority seems to have forgotten to fix when they were busy handing out welfare tax cuts to corporations and the rich.
Schrodinger's cat wishes it could be simultaneously in as many states as Stacy.

Deleted member 4346

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
(My House rep) said she'd be different, but then voted to impeach the president. Why not fix the opiod crisis? Or secure the border?

Majority Report covered this, was pretty hilarious:

DigitalOp

Nov 16, 2017
I mean if you sit there an believe any of those political TV ads, you were already a dumb as a fucking bag of rocks lemming to begin with.

Oct 25, 2017
Milwaukee, WI
Hey maybe the economy is so good she had to move to 8 different streets.
Stop blaming wall street, people!
Anyway, back to picking between transportation or health care. Normal country!

Oct 27, 2017
We can just assume that republican bullshit is what it is. They don't give a fuck about anyone or anything at this point just staying in power.

antonz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Learning from their Masters at this. The Russians. Russia does this shit all the time with disasters etc. When they invaded Ukraine they bussed a few Russians Actresses around from town to town for TV interviews where they would suddenly be "locals under attack by Ukrainian Nazis" etc.

Deleted member 22750

Oct 28, 2017
this is our fake home, our fake children. our very real political agendas

Daphne

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Cloning sheep is old technology though.

Anyway, one of the fundamental skills I expect of my Rep is to be able to deal with more than one or two things during their term. I know, crazy.

Kasey

Nov 1, 2017
Boise
You lazy libs don't understand what it means to be a hardworking true American. I support 10 families with 7 jobs in 7 states and I'm angry as hell at each of my local representatives for being mean to Trump instead of imprisoning immigrants.

TAJ

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
They needed Stacy because they couldn't find a real Democrat who would say that "securing the border" (Gee, I wonder which one...) is a top priority.

sleepnaught

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
They're not exactly hiding anything here. It's the same exact ad just inserting a new Dem villain in each video.

Addleburg

The Fallen
Nov 16, 2017
Love the use of a white blonde woman with two innocent, blonde daughters.

All they need is a brown skinned person lurking just outside the nearest window to bring the point home.

BobLoblaw

This Guy Helps
Oct 27, 2017
Crazy libs. It's obvious that she's an octuplet and their parents decided to name them all Stacy. There's nothing wrong with that. <_<

PHOENIXZERO

Oct 29, 2017
Just imagine how much Sinclair Broadcasting is going to be ramping this kind of shit up in the summer, it's going to be way worse than 2016.

BobLablow

Apr 18, 2018
I mean their base is too stupid as rocks to know any better and the Republicans know it and pry on it.