• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

shinobi602

Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Oklahoma Senator Lankford is Chair of the Senate Ethics Committee and said he would "step in" if Joe Biden doesn't have access to intelligence briefings by Friday.

Edit: Seemingly back pedaling already.

shinobi602 No he doesn't.

www.theguardian.com

Longest-serving Senate Republican joins call for Biden to receive briefings

Senator James Lankford said ‘no loss’ from Biden receiving intelligence briefings but later tweeted support for baseless voter fraud claims

Last edited:

XaviConcept

Art Director for Videogames
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
The way this tends to go on Friday hell claim he never said that, fake news etc

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
If he says Biden won then I will agree he has a spine.

As of right now I don't think almost any republican is saying that in public.

Christian

Oct 25, 2017
If he says Biden won then I will agree he has a spine.

As of right now I don't think almost any republican is saying that in public.

He's not saying that Biden won. He's saying there's no negative to giving Biden briefings, even if legal questions and recounts indicate that Trump actually won.

Blader

Oct 27, 2017
Acknowledging the president-elect five days after the election was called. Real profile in courage.

Jobbs

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
you guys think these people hold to what they publicly said on tape

on friday he'll behave as if he never said it

Oct 30, 2017
shinobi602 No he doesn't.

www.theguardian.com

Longest-serving Senate Republican joins call for Biden to receive briefings

Senator James Lankford said ‘no loss’ from Biden receiving intelligence briefings but later tweeted support for baseless voter fraud claims
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Fergie

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
England m8.
Trump got this party by the balls.
F8iwVfA.png

I'm still amazed a sleazy laughed-at-not-laughed-with reality TV celeb got this far in life. Racism is a helluva drug.

Ridiculous legacy.

refusi0n1

Oct 27, 2017
Was going to post the " aaaand it's gone" meme but a spine can't disappear if it never existed in the first place

Loud Wrong

Feb 24, 2020
He said the transition should begin *in case* the election goes Biden's way. Wake me when Republicans start acknowledging the reality that the election already went Biden's way.

Deleted member 3208

Oct 25, 2017
And thus vertebrate republicans are still extinct, and forever will be.

DigitalOp

Nov 16, 2017
Super props to somebody accepting the results of an election! Wow awesome shit right there! Never see anything like it!

/s

Bottom Floor is beyond hell

grand

Oct 25, 2017
He said the transition should begin *in case* the election goes Biden's way. Wake me when Republicans start acknowledging the reality that the election already went Biden's way.
There's only 4 Republican Senators who have: Collins, Murkowski, Romney & Sasse. I don't see anymore acknowledging it until after Trump stops throwing a tantrum

Steel

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The greatest compliment we can give to a republican in office right now is that they are fellow vertebrates. How low the bar is.

Deleted member 83122

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 15, 2020
I may not surprise anyone here, but I guess all Republicans are comprimised. They have lock-hitched their wagon to tRump's base and they are mocking established traditional protocol to placate their God-head. It makes me sick.

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
The republican party is such an unbelievable shitshow.

Aurica

音楽オタク - Comics Council 2020
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
A mountain in the US

MIMIC

Dec 18, 2017
Step in and do what? Does he have any power to compel them to do anything

Fake edit: saw the backpedal. N/M