• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

8byte

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt-account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Kansas
Wow that sure is something.

We're relying on this person for a balance Supreme Court. Pack it up, America.

Pall Mall

Oct 25, 2017
Windsor Heights Dairy Queen is good place for u kno what

His tweets are legendarily strange.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
That pidgin must have gotten some u kno what at Dairy Queen

Mona

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
I hear its amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on Hari Kiri Rock. I need scissors 61

Deleted member 11637

Oct 27, 2017
*opens thread, reads OP*

giphy.gif

Eeyore

User requested ban
Banned
Dec 13, 2019
I think you're all missing what he's actually talking about: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pidgin

pidgin language, is a grammatically simplified means of communication that develops between two or more groups that do not have a language in common: typically, its vocabulary and grammar are limited and often drawn from several languages. It is most commonly employed in situations such as trade, or where both groups speak languages different from the language of the country in which they reside (but where there is no common language between the groups).

It's obvious when you think about it. Grassley is not a human and so has to come up with a common way of communicating with us.

Starmud

Oct 27, 2017
i can't stand watching the man debate, hes a ripe old asshole with his politics and how he speaks about people in his own community... but his twitter is really a must follow if you enjoy politics at all... in a weird way he can have these endearing moments that you wouldn't expect given who it is.

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Man Qanon weirdos are going off in that tweet

Mivey

Oct 25, 2017
Until we get confirmation to the contrary, I'll just assume he murdered someone again