• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017

Struggling? That's a low bar lmao.

Murkowski still didn't vote to impeach. She did vote against Brett Kavanaugh's confirmation.

But she is breaking with the conservatives, which is rare.

Lo-Volt

Oct 27, 2017
New Yawk City!
And I'm struggling from laughing at the thought of how frightened these people must be; the music stopped, and they got caught sitting too close to the tyrant. Sorry you're suddenly concerned, Senator Murkowski.

HammerOfThor

Oct 26, 2017
This is code for "I don't have the guts to take a stand so I'm going to wait to see which way will get me more votes".

So, fuck her.

III-V

Oct 25, 2017
She will surely furrow her brow, fold her arms together, and express some concern!

Fisty

Oct 25, 2017
Lisa "Bring me the manager NOW" Murkowski is facing the real struggle in America right now. Such bravery in these trying times

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
I wish media outlets would stop giving these pandering assholes attention.

TeenageFBI

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
These fucking collaborators are going to be the death of the country they claim to love.

Lumination

Oct 26, 2017
Imagine still thinking this two-faced woman wasn't still playing her transparent little game.

DiipuSurotu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Wasn't she one of the only Republicans who denounced Trump's St. John church photo op? While everyone else was like "I'm late for lunch".

Mathieran

Oct 25, 2017

Samantha Power @SamanthaJPower

If Murkowski deems Mattis' words "true and necessary" and Trump is indeed a threat to the Constitution and Republic, what is there to struggle over? There are hard questions in this world. THIS IS NOT ONE. https://twitter.com/andrewdesiderio/status/1268573621884268546 …

12:25 PM - Jun 4, 2020

Was just about to say this. If you accept Mattis's statement as truth, it shouldn't even be a question. She will end up supporting him in the end, I would bet money on it.

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
Lisa "Murky" Murkowski is a failed and very unpopular senator from Alaska (49th state to be admitted to our beautiful country...what took so long?) and yet another loser who wants to take down "Trump." She begged for my endorsement and I said no! Pull wildlife protection funds?

Mona

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
if you have trouble deciding between biden and trump then you aint white

Meows

Oct 28, 2017
can't murkowski basically do whatever she wants, she won by a write in vote lmao

WhySoDevious

Oct 31, 2017
No, she's not.

And she's only saying this because she's not up for re-election.

She's all in for Trump.

Oct 27, 2017
I struggle to get in my pants after Thanksgiving, you don't struggle to oppose a fuckwit that gassed, shoots and evicts clergy from their church for a photo-op

Deleted member 4367

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Lisa "Murky" Murkowski is a failed and very unpopular senator from Alaska (49th our of 50 of our beautiful states admitted to the U.S...what took so long?) and yet another loser who wants to take down "Trump." She begged for my endorsement and I said no! Pull wildlife protection funds?
You should be investigated for how accurate this is.

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
Murkowski should abandon Trump.

1) She's not up for re-election until 2022
2) She won her GOP primary by 71% - 15% in 2016
3) There wasn't even a Democratic candidate against her in 2016 senate election
4) If Trump loses, the GOP dumps Trumpism and if she comes out as a candidate to abandon Trump early -- especially when she's still politically young -- she can be a Republican celebrity on a 2024 Haley / Murkowski ticket.

If Trump wins, fuck it, you're still in the senate till 2022 and it's unlikely that Republicans can mount a serious primary challenge to her.

SHe'll fold though. They always do.

I haven't been following the Senate races, but isn't Alaska pretty deep red? Or will she be primaried?

THere wasn't even a Democratic candidate in 2016 to face her. The Libertarian cracked like, I dunno, 40% or something, and she cruised through the GOP primary.

Alric

Oct 27, 2017
On one hand, she wants to get re-elected and doesn't want to upset his strong base or face his temper. On the other hand they are constantly voting for and agreeing with a man who 100% goes against every foundation they supposedly believe in.

What an ass.