• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Afrikan

Oct 28, 2017
Imagine losing a love one... and then having to listen to Trump talk to you... most likely flipping the tragedy to somehow be about himself.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
I legit thought it was gonna be like the 2016 RNC but this is a major pain dawg
i knew since trump won in 2016 that this would be nothing more than a racist shitshow, sucking trumps knob for hours

if there's any actual notable things that come out of it, it's rise out of the slime and into the EtcetEra front page

their shit will find me, i aint gonna do it to myself voluntarily

Dan L

Tried to PM someone for a tag
Oct 28, 2017
Regina, Saskatchewan
How can these black people stand up and support Trump and defend him as not racist. fuck man it makes me sad. How can they not see who he is?

Kyrios

Oct 27, 2017
OK I overheard something about marijuana and followed up with assisted suicide. Alright that's good enough lmao

Punished Goku

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
i knew since trump won in 2016 that this would be nothing more than a racist shitshow, sucking trumps knob for hours

if there's any actual notable things that come out of it, it's rise out of the slime and into the EtcetEra front page

their shit will find me, i aint gonna do it to myself voluntarily
Good thinking. I'mma do the same.

Critch

Banned
Dec 10, 2017
God damn my deep depression from the start of this has morphed into unmitigated rage

Genuine question here: how do ya'll control your hatred for Trump and his supporters? My therapist recently told me "Hatred is like drinking from a poison chalice and expecting the other person to die." I found it very profound because yeah, my supreme loathing for these societal dreggs has done absolutely nothing but drive me into a deeper and darker mental place

Also as someone with three adopted Chinese sisters fuck every single person who ever refers to this as the "China virus"

The ones I can't cut out of my life 100%, I don't follow and when I have to interact with them I don't say a damn thing about politics. Do not engage, do not deal with on any significant level.

I don't subscribe to the thought that talking with them will bring them around at this point. If you're a Trump supporter, you have willfully ignored the last 4 years. Something in your brain has broken. I know two Trump Supporters. One is a Fox News devotee who will never vote for anything but Republican, and one is a QANON "Save our children" true believer who tried to convince us at the last family gathering about the Wayfair nonsense. Fortunately, in my swing state of Ohio, I know of a non-voter that is going Biden, a Trump voter that's not voting, and another Trump voter that's going Biden. I feel better knowing at least anecdotally he's getting less than last time here.

Oct 30, 2017
I'm either going to develop an ulcer or die from alcohol poisoning drinking along with you guys actually watching and having to repost this bullshit.
It saddens me that large swathes of our countrymen have sunk beyond Idiocracy levels of stupidity.

msdstc

Nov 6, 2017
Holy fuck Natalie harp... What a total nut. "They want the right to free marijuana, opiods etc" what a fucking appalling statement.

Gorger

Oct 25, 2017
Norway
Bless you brave souls descending down into madness sacrificing your sanity and mental health to report on this depravity.

LowParry

Oct 26, 2017
Sorry I had to tune back in cause I need to see what I'll be walking into work tomorrow. This lady in red. Her brows are speaking but I ain't hearing anything.

xplatformer

Oct 30, 2017
Los Angeles
I'll never forget this Herschel Walker.
I know right?

I'm not going to even front and say I'm unhappy with ANYTHING Donald Trump has done over the past 4 years. That would be an all out lie.

But if you're going to sit on the TV and try to sell me that this MOFO is good for my COUNTRY, or the world for that matter...it shows me just how narrow minded an individual Herchel is. I'm fucking mad at him now.

Fortunately, no athletes that I follow give two Fs about Donald Trump.

Steph Curry > Herschel Walker

Oct 27, 2017
How can these black people stand up and support Trump and defend him as not racist. fuck man it makes me sad. How can they not see who he is?
tenor.gif