• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 27, 2017
The convention last week really got inside their heads. The "fake roll call" and this segment here are just copycats, and missed the point entirely.

jml

Mar 9, 2018
I dunno how you guys manage to watch this without your blood pressure spiking and/or wanting to punch a wall

Chaos Legion

The Wise Ones
Oct 30, 2017
Did they copy that "Biden sits with people" but corrupted it into "Trump stands with people who praise him"?

Oct 25, 2017
Genuine question here: how do ya'll control your hatred for Trump and his supporters? My therapist recently told me "Hatred is like drinking from a poison chalice and expecting the other person to die." I found it very profound because yeah, my supreme loathing for these societal dreggs has done absolutely nothing positive for me or anyone else

Last edited:

GuessMyUserName

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Toronto
Like he initially said he's not gonna go through all the names for China virus because some people get offended by it... but he just goes on to keep saying it again

Afrikan

Oct 28, 2017
Why does he say he took those medications... unless he actually had it or he's just lying about taking it. 🤷🏾‍♂️

MinusTydus

The Fallen
Jul 28, 2018
"Remember Hydroxychloroquine, guys? It's a shame what they did to that one! Y'know, that lady who lost her husband... haha."

*crowd laughs*

This is ghoulish.

xplatformer

Oct 30, 2017
Los Angeles
Ok...I said I was going to watch this...but it just makes me want to move to Vancouver (and I have a problem with their pistol law).

I really hate D. Trump.

Falore

Banned
Feb 15, 2019
I noticed a very obvious edit / cut to when jim jordan said"but they'll let you go loot. Feels lke amateurs working on this.

Dodongo

Oct 25, 2017
I feel like this is even more insane than 2016.

This is like alternate universe Pyongyang