• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

krazen

Oct 27, 2017
Gentrified Brooklyn
The fun part is going to see the regular semi-sane GOP politicians interviewed by various news media trying to play it both sides; gotta guzzle the acceptable amount of Trump juice on air but can't tie themselves 100% to a possibly sinking ship.

Zips

Oct 25, 2017
I can't imagine actually watching this who's who of trolls, morons, future felony convictions, and racists.

Haruko

Oct 25, 2017
Refusing to watch any of this live because I know Trump cares so badly about TV ratings.

I'll read writeups of the disaster later

RNC Day 1:

And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying 'Come and see.' And I saw and beheld a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Is there anyone out there streaming this as a drinking game or something? I can't in good faith watch more than 10 minutes without a band of people pointing out how everything is trash

It looks like something out of Bioshock Infinite.

That stage looks like it was photoshopped in there, super uncanny picture

Kamek

Oct 27, 2017
This has to be satire.

Trump is the body guard of Western Civilization? This man is 26? GTFO

Pepito

Dec 11, 2017
"Donald Trump is the bodyguard of Western Civilization™."

holy shit

Charlie Kirk has such big Show Me What You Got energy.

Cxe6f4nXUAA7Yeg.png

ShaggsMagoo

Oct 28, 2017
This is killing me already. Somebody please send help.......and alcohol.......................................and pocky.

less

Oct 25, 2017
I just tuned in and the verbal vomit hit me full force. Trump the defender of Western Civilization. *puke*

Oct 27, 2017
"Don't be angry, but be grateful you live in the USA" Sometimes rhetoric is too rhetorical - we are in for a parade of the "oppressed" and "silenced" since 1865.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I like how even this "GOP strategist" ABC has on admits that Trump is a shitty dude but people should still vote for him anyway. Wild how they're simultaneously tying absolutely everything to Trump and trying to distance themselves from him as much as possible

Netherscourge

Oct 25, 2017
Their image of "Western Civilization" is John Wayne shooting Native Americans on a frontier plain with a band of shotgun wielding drunks.