• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Futureman

Oct 26, 2017
wait is the OP a joke or is that rich couple who confronted protestors with guns literally speaking at the RNC? lol

maximumzero

Oct 25, 2017
New Orleans, LA
I'm fucking sorry, the GOP is bringing in that couple that threatened protestors with firearms to speak?

What for? Of what value could the words coming out of their mouths be?

Drakeon

Oct 25, 2017
I'm fucking sorry, the GOP is bringing in that couple that threatened protestors with firearms to speak?

What for? Of what value could the words coming out of their mouths be?

They are also bringing in the Covington High School student who was a dipshit to native american protestors. So, it's grievance politics as usual.

Halbrand

Oct 27, 2017
There's been a lot of lows but I genuinely can't believe that couple with the guns are actually speaking at the RNC

Starmud

Oct 27, 2017
Even while only allowing a small number of delegates, Bringing in people from around the country into a close space with hardly any masks... it's like they are asking for the story to write itself,

Bizazedo

Oct 28, 2017
I heard 'monkey' the first time (and I think Trump did as well) but listening to it again, I think the guy yelled 'spygate'
Yeah, he said spygate, but the first time I heard it with the volume lower and with being primed to hear monkey, I heard monkey.

Raising the volume, though, it's spygate.

RDreamer

Oct 25, 2017
Everyone told me they were super democrat supporters who voted for hillary and help the poors and yet here they are.
I dunno about that, but they have a history of being pieces of shit.

From the article:
They filed a lawsuit in 1988 to obtain their house, a castle built for Adolphus Busch's daughter and her husband during St. Louis' brief run as a world-class city in the early 20th century. At the McCloskeys' property in Franklin County, they have sued neighbors for making changes to a gravel road and twice in just over two years evicted tenants from a modular home on their property.
Mark McCloskey sued a former employer for wrongful termination and his sister, father and his father's caretaker for defamation.
The McCloskeys have filed at least two "quiet title" suits asserting squatter's rights on land they've occupied openly and hostilely — their terms — and claimed as their own. In an ongoing suit against Portland Place trustees in 2017, the McCloskeys say they are entitled to a 1,143-square-foot triangle of lawn in front of property that is set aside as common ground in the neighborhood's indenture.

It was that patch of green protesters saw when they filed through the gate. Mark McCloskey said in an affidavit that he has defended the patch before by pointing a gun at a neighbor who had tried to cut through it.
Mark McCloskey has run off trustees trying to make repairs to the wall surrounding his property, insisting that he and his wife own it. In 2013, he destroyed bee hives placed just outside of the mansion's northern wall by the neighboring Jewish Central Reform Congregation and left a note saying he did it, and if the mess wasn't cleaned up quickly he would seek a restraining order and attorneys fees. The congregation had planned to harvest the honey and pick apples from trees on its property for Rosh Hashanah.

"The children were crying in school," Rabbi Susan Talve said. "It was part of our curriculum."
They filed a lawsuit in St. Louis circuit court to try to force the trustees to enforce the neighborhood rules as written. The McCloskeys dismissed the claim, but the judge would not let them refile an amended version because it "failed to allege a justiciable controversy."

The McCloskeys appealed all the way to the state Supreme Court to try to make the judge allow them to refile their case, but the effort failed.

One of the rules prohibited unmarried people from living together. Several neighbors said it was because the McCloskeys didn't want gay couples living on the block. The trustees voted to impeach Patricia McCloskey as a trustee in 1992 when she fought an effort to change the trust indenture, accusing her of being anti-gay.

Biske

Nov 11, 2017
Jesus H skipping through bits of this.. just clown car amateur hour. Hard to believe this is a national political party let alone one that controls much of government. Can hear the chuckleheads peanut gallery as he is talking. Who is putting this on me junior high school?

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA
Wait, this is happening now? I thought it'd start at like 9pm/6pm like the DNC, lololol. Not a chance I'm watching any of this shit fest. I'll follow this thread for the memes though.

Wraith

Jun 28, 2018
Montana's delegate, meanwhile, renamed his state "Trumptana," where "we fish, we hunt, we boat, and we have at least five guns in every home." Corey Lewandowski, Trump's 2016 campaign manager, later appeared and spent a lot more time talking about his state's stereotypes than its support for Trump. "New Hampshire is known for our maple syrup, comedian Adam Sandler, poet Robert Frost, and New York Times bestselling author Corey Lewandowski," he joked, before casting the state's 22 delegates for Trump.
theweek.com

The wackiest moments of the 2020 RNC roll call

The latest Speed Read,/speed-reads,,speed-reads, breaking news, comment, reviews and features from the experts at The Week
Glad Corey got to work on his tight five for the roll call...

III-V

Oct 25, 2017
As much as I would like to hear what is being discussed, I can't listen to these people speak at this point. They make me physically ill.

JetmanJay

Nov 1, 2017
I don't know how you guys watch this. Being drunk and inebriated isn't even enough to keep me from watching this and becoming sickened and enraged.
All I can hope for are highlights if any Q members get up there, make it even more of a shitshow, and start talking about time travel and pedophillic Alien Satan babies or whatever.

Pepito

Dec 11, 2017
If they mixed up segregationist and abolitionist in the fucking pre-show, who knows what's in store lol.

Take a shot every time someone mentions the radical left Democratic ticket of xxxBidencion and Kamala Havoc.

Edit: WaPo stream says Trump cast his absentee ballot in Florida despite shitting on the USPS over and over? Jfc.