• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Primus

Oct 25, 2017
Oh no, the Deep State got to him too! Only revolution can save the US now!

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
That's not cold hard fury.

That's some asshole failing to understand that decades of policy from the party he belongs to resulted in this.

Also..

EoMLyybXYAA9amB

Emergency & I

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This guy actually cares about his party and his country and will now get death threats.

Nothing but facts from his mouth.

Deleted member 85982

user requested account closure
Banned
Nov 17, 2020
Sane people are laying down the facts: Trump has lost Georgia (as a life-long Georgian, I'm personally stoked), and he has to accept it. To further placate theories, and for his staff and party to silently stand by as he does so, is going to get someone killed. Too many nerves are being plucked, someone's straight up going to get killed over this, if he's not willing to admit he lost at something.

I don't see him doing it.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
That is why you don't entertain bullshit, cause eventually it starts filling your house

OP
OP
entremet

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
Sane people are laying down the facts, Trump has lost Georgia (as a life-long Georgiac, I'm personally stoked), and he has to accept it. To further placate theories, and for his staff and party to silently stand by as he does so, is going to get someone killed. Too many nerves are being plucked, someone's straight up going to get killed over this, if he's not willing to admit he lost at something.

I don't see him doing it.
Trump is also too stupid to know that the governor cannot change the secretary of states decision on election certification.

May 19, 2020
they were happy to eat up his bullshit while he was in power so save me this "wow this brave republican is standing up to trump!!!" stuff, they only grew a spine because he's leaving office

Chie Satonaka

Oct 25, 2017
Imagine being a Republican and thinking you can appeal to Dear Leader and his goons with reason.

THEY WANT THE CHAOS.

I want to say "You get what you deserve", but as usual, everyone else has to be mired up in this bullshit.

Lebron

Oct 30, 2017
Damn, they out there treating some of them like they a minority. Can't have that now can we

Astronut325

Oct 27, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
His party cultivated this for decades. This is a product of his party. And he will continue voting for the party that perpetuates this violence, and anger.

Just empty words to me.

Pet

More helpful than the IRS
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
SoCal
They were so quiet and so intent on denying that Trump's words /rhetoricincited violence against minorities.

I don't wish these kinds of death threats on anyone but it's certainly interesting to see how upset they are *now*.

OP
OP
entremet

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
Sure. They're degrees, though. Massachusetts has a very popular Republican governor that pushed on Trump too.

Federal and State GOP are different. It's the Federal GOP where you find a lot of the sycophants--Lindsey Graham, the two Georgia GOP Senators, Ron Johnson, Ted Cruz. All complete embarrassments on this topic.

poklane

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
I just can't take these people seriously as long as they continue themselves Republicans. In any normal democracy people would have left the party over just 1% of what Trump has done.

Nov 13, 2017
Sure. They're degrees, though. Massachusetts has a very popular Republican governor that pushed on Trump too.

Federal and State GOP are different. It's the Federal GOP where you find a lot of the sycophants--Lindsey Graham, the two Georgia GOP Senators, Ron Johnson, Ted Cruz. All complete embarrassments on this topic.
DweSKWrVYAAtHpz.jpg

End of conversation.

Stuntman

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
4 years to late. People already have been killed, minorities already have lost their rights, children already have had their parents deported.

Empty words from an empty human being.

PS9

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
"Don't be violent, don't intimidate. All that's wrong, it's un-American"

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

THEVOID

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
The monster they created and supported for 4 years is running wild and they can't stop it. I feel for them but they should've spoken up 4 years ago! Only when it effects them negatively, personally is when it's gone too far.

Oct 28, 2017
These people spent a decade and a half stoking the flames of division, and hatred. What's happening to their team is wrong, and Q-ers are nuts. But this is entirely reaping/sowing tweet-worthy.

Only care when the flames are heading their way.

JuicyPlayer

Feb 8, 2018
When they get death threats that the last straw. But have been ignoring the plight of black people the last few years.

Nepenthe

When the music hits, you feel no pain.
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
So now Republicans care about conspiracies, stochastic terrorism, and death threats.

Get fucked. All of you.

Oct 25, 2017
As much as I hate Republicans, election officials are consistently the best Republicans by virtue of being the best public officials. They do honest work under shit conditions year in and year out.

Everything he says is true. But I can't help but think people like this are shocked (shocked, I tell you!) at seeing the harsh reality of what one side of the country has become.

He is pleading with national, congressional, and movement Republicans (and the people who are now their core supporters) to be something other than what they are.

Greg NYC3

Oct 26, 2017
Miami
As much as I hate Republicans, election officials are consistently the best Republicans by virtue of being the best public officials. They do honest work under shit conditions year in and year out.
Except for that time Brian Kemp used his position to steal the Georgia governor's race this is true. Although on the flipside maybe that was for the best, there's a chance he may still be the SoS today and been there to help steal the state for Trump.

Oct 25, 2017
Except for that time Brian Kemp used his position to steal the Georgia governor's race this is true. Although on the flipside maybe that was for the best, there's a chance he may still be the SoS today and been there to help steal the state for Trump.
Secretary of State is a little different. The peeps on the ground though are real ones. But even the secretaries of state are generally good on the GOP curve