• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Azuran

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Patiently waiting for this man to get cancer and die like his piece of shit brother.

Garbage human beings. Fuck anyone who voted for this moron.

Oct 25, 2017
Hull, England
I take it making cut backs on this type of surgery is just to be spiteful and there would practically no savings at all?, and even if there was savings to be made that should never be something to cut back on, more money should be made available never less.

Smoshow

Oct 25, 2017
Nothing surprises me anymore. I did my best and voted. At this point the only thing we can do is protest

valuv

Oct 25, 2017
Are any news outlets reporting on this? This should be huge news that more people are made aware of.

Koo

Dec 10, 2017
Minister of Health for Ontario says this isn't true?
I'd definitly believe its something the Ford gov't would do, but hopefully they haven't.

Might have Jumped the Gun
OP
OP
excelsiorlef

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017

Hmm... I'm starting to think I might have jumped the gun...

Not sure if I should get this thread locked and wait until more info breaks.

The source of the story is a mother with a trans son so it's why she news would break without journos picking it up, but it might be not universal.

Fuck I might have fucked up here

OP
OP
excelsiorlef

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
I asked for the thread to be locked until more info comes out

Apologies, this is a situation clear and dear ot my heart so I let emotions take over.... Granted if Ford wasn't a hate monger this wouldn't be so quick to believe, but jumpign the gun is on me

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
Official Staff Communication
Further investigation has clarified the unique aspects of this story. In light of this, the information in the OP is inaccurate, and the thread will be closed at the OP's request.

Status
Not open for further replies.