• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Pirateluigi

Oct 27, 2017
From the bottom of my heart, I truly hate anti maskers. Endangering others out of nothing but pure entitlement.

Diablos

has a title.
Oct 25, 2017
The insurrectionists walking around coughing all over the place with a directive to not wear their masks should be interpreted as biological terrorism. I'm not even kidding.

Deleted member 8257

Oct 26, 2017
GOP should be censured. The whole party.

Lifendz

Oct 27, 2017
If she was to take a cane into the offices of those elected officials and proceed to beat the hell out of them, I'd understand completely. Fucking disgraceful. She's absolutely right. Dem's have to stop coddling and ignoring the belligerent behavior exhibited by Rs during this pandemic. It's not a goddamn game. Anyone not wearing a mask within the Capital when social distancing can not be observed needs to be fined and relegated to virtual appearance for hearings. Second infraction: a huge monetary penalty and a suspension of no less than two-weeks. 3rd infraction: expulsion.

maigret

Jun 28, 2018
I hope the Congresswoman and the other who tested positive recover swiftly. It's disgusting how the party of "personal responsibility" acts so callously and is never held accountable for these actions.

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
Fuck at this point we might get dangerously close to not enough sitting Democrats in the House ti function

Deleted member 7130

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I hope this illustrates clearly that there are no "reasonable" republicans. You can't get them to put on a mask in this pandemic... what does that say about working with them on legislation?

Loud Wrong

Feb 24, 2020
The Republicans who refused to wear a mask were:

Marjorie Taylor Greene (GA)
Markwayne Mullin (OKA)
Andy Biggs (AZ)
Scott Perry (Penn)
Michael Cloud (TX)
Doug Lamalfa (CA)

All are members of the House.

samred

Amico fun conversationalist
Nov 4, 2017
Seattle, WA
This is awful. I hope that people like her gets vaccinated.

...you realize that a virus cannot be cured? Once your body is infected by a virus, you have it. Vaccines are not curative. They are preventative—and need time for the body to react and build antibodies/immunity, so you can get a vaccine (with either weakened viruses or RNA information) and still be vulnerable to a fully blown version of the virus.

You have a LOT to learn about vaccines before talking about vaccines. Start here:

medlineplus.gov

Vaccines - immunizations: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia

Vaccines are used to boost your immune system and prevent the risk of infection and the severity of infections, including those that cause serious, life-threatening diseases.

XMonkey

Oct 26, 2017
Fuck at this point we might get dangerously close to not enough sitting Democrats in the House ti function
They've been able to vote by proxy for a bit now, should be ok.

Republicans were actually challenging this in court, and then after the coup attempt Kevin McCarthy started telling them they should consider using the same proxy system Dems use and if so they should drop their names from the lawsuit. Total clowns.

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
They've been able to vote by proxy for a bit now, should be ok.

Republicans were actually challenging this in court, and then after the coup attempt Kevin McCarthy started telling them they should consider using the same proxy system Dems use and if so they should drop their names from the lawsuit. Total clowns.
Oh ok phew

SpaceCrystal

Banned
Apr 1, 2019
...you realize that a virus cannot be cured? Once your body is infected by a virus, you have it. Vaccines are not curative. They are preventative—and need time for the body to react and build antibodies/immunity, so you can get a vaccine (with either weakened viruses or RNA information) and still be vulnerable to a fully blown version of the virus.

You have a LOT to learn about vaccines before talking about vaccines. Start here:

medlineplus.gov

Vaccines - immunizations: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia

Vaccines are used to boost your immune system and prevent the risk of infection and the severity of infections, including those that cause serious, life-threatening diseases.

Thanks for this. It still blows chunks, though.

Mar Tuuk

Oct 31, 2017
Those Republicans endangered everyone.
It also doesn't seem like she had a mask on either during the attack on the Capitol as per this video from Washington Post