• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
Sorry from Georgia, but considering we won the Senate, I think we get a mulligan.

Damaniel

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Portland, OR
I expect this going forward - every Democratic President will have articles of impeachment filed against them at the beginning of their term, and every Democratic President will be successfully impeached if the House is majority Republican. They don't care what the charges are, they just need to stick it to the libs.

It's pretty much what I'd expect from a House that is roughly half old white Republican babies.

tormented

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
The QAnon losers such as Greene and Boebert are in for a grim time now that they won't be able to just grift off of being pro-Trump when he leaves office

Nov 18, 2020
Probably the most legitimately deranged member of Congress we have. Marjorie Greene is a legit QAnon conspiracist. I can't believe she was actually elected into office. Worse than Trump, honestly. Imagine the polar opposite of AOC in every conceivable way lol.

We'll be hearing a lot from this bitch.

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
9TS.gif

Neece

Oct 27, 2017
I barely paid attention to congress around that time, but I'm surprised Obama never got impeached.

raYne_07

Oct 27, 2017
Looked into the future and saw all that abuse of power Biden will do over one day?

Get me the megamillions numbers while you're at it.

VariantX

Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, SC
Strap yourselves in, this is the new normal because the GOP let themselves be overrun by nutters...which is their own fault because they told the nutters what they wanted to hear to get their votes for decades.

Rice Eater

Oct 26, 2017
Oh this is the crazy Qanon woman that won a seat in GA.

Well ok, go for it I guess.

Last edited:

Arkai

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Ah yes, the renowned power of the president elect. A fearful power indeed.

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017
This is the future of the GOP. Her, Boebert, Cawthorn.

I listened to Boebert's rambling today for 10 seconds and had to change the channel because my head almost exploded. These people are so, completely inadequate to have any fucking influence on national politics and be making decisions that affect the country. They're lame, lazy, dumb, conspiratorial loons who will rely on social media for popularity and they exist purely to take up a space that could be taken by someone who is a serious human being and who actually gives a shit about the issues and is able to think critically and speak coherently about how to solve them. To be fair, that's true for almost all Republicans and even some Democrats but this new wave of young, super-far-right fuckheads is really troubling. Imagine half of congress made up of Boeberts, Taylor-Greenes and Cawthorns. Now imagine a majority of congress made up of these types. If you think "that'll never happen", you haven't been paying attention. This is just the start.

Joliet Jake

Oct 27, 2017
If there is more violence it's the dems fault for not letting the country heal and instead impeaching Trump.

CerealKi11a

Chicken Chaser
May 3, 2018
What I hate most about Republicans is they always just say "no u" and their base eats that shit up.