• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

beansontoast

One Winged Slayer
Jan 5, 2020
The libertarian right are just children who've made no meaningful progress in their emotional development since they were 10. 'You cwant twell me what two dwo!'

Damaniel

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Portland, OR
This wouldn't be necessary in the first place if their voter base hadn't staged an attempted coup in their building. Perhaps they should work on fixing that before complaining about the consequences.

0h-so-Cold

Alt Account
Banned
Dec 2, 2020
So they just gonna let this happen? There could potentially be multiple weapons in congress right now as we speak...

PJV3

Oct 25, 2017
London

Dant21

Apr 24, 2018
This feels like a pretext to a GOP member of the house attempting to shoot someone when the impeachment vote comes up.

Sendero

Oct 25, 2017
What a joke of Police.
There is no question that things are going to be this way, from now on.

The Dems needs to start pushing hard for accountability (once they have the majority), or they will lose control fast.

Genesius

Nov 2, 2018
Democrats really need to start invoking Al Swearengen at these fuckwits.

vKGUHec.jpg

Richiek

Nov 2, 2017
Why didn't they didn't build barriers so you can't walk around the metal detectors like in airports or other govt buildings.

echoshifting

very salt heavy
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The Negative Zone
So the Capitol Police just cannot be relied on right now for anything.

Can't wait to hear about the rest of the cult following their example and trying to pull this shit in other places

Dec 30, 2020
"I respect the fine work our police do and- get the hell away from me you minimum-wage earning Paul Blart clone don't you know who I am?! Ahem, our fine police are being disrespected daily and the very idea of deunding them-"

Stick

Oct 30, 2017
This is a fucking joke. Fuck the Republicans and the cops. Both of them should die off, we would be fine without either.

mrchad

Oct 27, 2017
Are metal detectors new to the Capitol? They are pretty common in most Federal buildings.

GK86

Oct 25, 2017
And all these gop fucks are the same assholes that tell states to just put metal detectors in schools after a shooting.

Addie

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
DFW
I understand the point of metal detectors for regular visitors, but it IS odd to require members to go through security checkpoints. Why can't they flash their badges like at any other government entry control point?

I'm confused by the justification here. Moreover, USCP works for Congress. I actually don't know if they have jurisdiction over Members.

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
I understand the point of metal detectors for regular visitors, but it IS odd to require members to go through security checkpoints. Why can't they flash their badges like at any other government entry control point?

I'm confused by the justification here. Moreover, USCP works for Congress. I actually don't know if they have jurisdiction over Members.
There's concern a member of congress was possibly complicit with the coup attempt last Wednesday and they are concerned a crazy might try something